Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Barrahir » Mon May 03, 2010 1:04 pm

Considering his introduction, I really would not be surprised, and would actually support the theory that he is in fact some guy sent from Earth to try to solve the problem as peacefully as possible, or at least try to get Bell to the side of the "good guys". Cause "Dragon of the east" and "Vicar of resolution" really leads me to the "wisdom of the East" and peace as a major goal.

Just a thought tho.
I like potatoes.

Postby Blood Lord » Tue May 04, 2010 9:55 am

That's a possibility. Vicar does mean Representative, so (I'm not looking at the page) he's the "representative of resolution".

So he's there to bring forth peace or a compromise to some situation. It might be the whole "switch sides" thing, or it could mean inner peace. I'm kinda leaning towards the idea that he is there to provide some inner peace, or action more directly associated with Bell since she is the only one (as far as we know) that can see Naga.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Q.U. » Tue May 04, 2010 10:18 am

If he is somewhat associated with resolving conflicts then my guess would be that he's there more as a diplomat of yet another side to the conflict. Cluster could attack Earth, we don't know what position the Irkens have on that, most likely they don't care. But Naga might be a negotiator for some side to try and avoid some scenario. I think the fact that he happened to meet Bell and attempt befriending her is not a hint of what his mission is, or what his life revolves around.
This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Postby ArcaneMaverick » Mon May 10, 2010 9:27 pm

Helios wrote:
In keeping with my usual line of semi-asinine sarcasm, I welcome thee to the grand world of lying, your membership card will be sent to you in three to five business days. /sarcasm

BloodLord wrote: What is the point of this comment? I'm not attacking you in anyway, so stop being such an asshole.

I thought this meant that Naga might be lying to Bell. It could be an act of deception.
Nope. No angsty or profound quote here.

Postby Kalakcha » Tue May 11, 2010 9:45 am

ArcaneMaverick wrote:I thought this meant that Naga might be lying to Bell. It could be an act of deception.

That, and he would be the worst liar ever... y'know, since he has said virtually nothing and has scored almost the opposite effect.
Evil Overlord wrote:Rule number 7: When I've captured my adversary and he says, "Look, before you kill me, will you at least tell me what this is all about?" I'll say, "No." and shoot him.
No, on second thought I'll shoot him then say "No."

Evil Overlord wrote:Rule number 20: Despite its proven stress-relieving effect, I will not indulge in maniacal laughter. When so occupied, it's too easy to miss unexpected developments that a more attentive individual could adjust to accordingly.

Postby PrincessAirionna565 » Mon May 17, 2010 6:58 am

Speaking in terms of story-writing, I think Naga might've been thrown in to give Bell some more human, and therefore believable, qualities. Because when you think about it, all we've seen of her is a bitchy, psychopathic, and possibly schizophrenic, weapon of X with constant and rapid moodswings who only seems to have the capacity for anything resembling love towards her father and GIR. Oh, and loneliness. If she had a friend (or even possibly a love interest?), it would help give her character depth.

What I'm saying is (since I know BL is probably gonna say something like "Well what the fuck was the point of all that?"), I think his purpose in the PPGD universe might be less important that the purpose he plays for the story itself. In which case, everyone would be over-analyzing. Then again, I might be underanalyzing. *shrug*
FOR EVERY SPRINKLE I FIND... I SHALL KILL YOU!

...GOOD NEWS! I'VE DECIDED NOT TO KILL YOU!

Postby Eagle101 » Mon May 17, 2010 7:08 am

PrincessAirionna565 wrote:Speaking in terms of story-writing, I think Naga might've been thrown in to give Bell some more human, and therefore believable, qualities. Because when you think about it, all we've seen of her is a bitchy, psychopathic, and possibly schizophrenic, weapon of X with constant and rapid moodswings who only seems to have the capacity for anything resembling love towards her father and GIR. Oh, and loneliness. If she had a friend (or even possibly a love interest?), it would help give her character depth.

What I'm saying is (since I know BL is probably gonna say something like "Well what the fuck was the point of all that?"), I think his purpose in the PPGD universe might be less important that the purpose he plays for the story itself. In which case, everyone would be over-analyzing. Then again, I might be underanalyzing. *shrug*

I agree with this satement, But the thing is, Naga might be Nutral, nether for nor with Bell. Kepp that in mind. ;)

Postby BeeAre » Mon May 17, 2010 7:17 am

Eagle101 wrote:Too many emoticons.

This is against the rules. Hello! I am a moderator. Do not do this again. :)

We are not "RANDOM" here. Because what you did was not random.

Please read the rules, and have a nice day!
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Q.U. » Mon May 17, 2010 11:14 am

Bell apparently already had a love interest. Which was Mandark. She does still lack some depth, but her psychotic response to her father came only after Mandark died, which understandably must have cause her some trauma.

I think Naga is not there just for Bell, that would be minuscule and inefficient as a way of making a story. He is likely to have some effect on her, but that is unlikely to be the primary focus of his actions.
This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Postby Blood Lord » Tue May 18, 2010 10:05 am

Kalakcha wrote:
ArcaneMaverick wrote:I thought this meant that Naga might be lying to Bell. It could be an act of deception.

That, and he would be the worst liar ever... y'know, since he has said virtually nothing and has scored almost the opposite effect.

He has a point.

PrincessAirionna565 wrote:Speaking in terms of story-writing, I think Naga might've been thrown in to give Bell some more human, and therefore believable, qualities. Because when you think about it, all we've seen of her is a bitchy, psychopathic, and possibly schizophrenic, weapon of X with constant and rapid moodswings who only seems to have the capacity for anything resembling love towards her father and GIR. Oh, and loneliness. If she had a friend (or even possibly a love interest?), it would help give her character depth.

The introduction of a new character in the plot line is to often generate some new character depth with the main character or supporting character. Even if it isn't the main goal, character depth comes as a side effect. Especially if said character is a villain that gives new challenges to the hero(es). Naga's appearance is either a direct method to the development of Bell, or its going to be a side effect.

But Bell is also the fan favorite of PpGD. I'm sure they could have character development with, or without her.

His role is unclear to me at this point in time. However, I doubt he is any sort of spy, since he has sucked at achieving any points in that direction, and before you say anything along the lines of "perhaps that's what hes a doin mon", No. The objective of the spy is never to be hated, but to remain as close to the target as possible for optimal observation. His ailment is clear to me, he bears no evidence of ailment with the Cluster, I don't think he is aware of the PpGD, therefore a more neutral stance at this point in time is the best thing we can assume. You also have to consider "what" Naga is, and the possibility that he hails from a different dimension.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Xerkuct » Tue May 18, 2010 10:39 am

At one point he was planned to be Brave from Sugar Bits.

Postby UndrWearWarz » Mon May 24, 2010 4:49 pm

Who wants to see ZIM face-off with the PPG? Not a serious brawl, just with ZIM doing his usual "YOU WILL FALL TO THE WRATH OF ZIM!!!" while the girls screw around with him and ZIM getting annoyed as fuck that they aren't taking the fight seriuosly. It would only make sense for this to happen for the fact that ZIM would want to prove himself to the rest of the Dark Council. ZIM should have a stronger role in the story. Bubbles and Buttercup could also use more character devolepment.
"Advertising is legalized lying"- H.G.Wells

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Mon May 24, 2010 7:26 pm

Zim jokes would be funny if the show was still on the air and people besides goths and horny 13 year olds still liked it [and I mean truly]. So I wouldn't enjoy that idea.

My child.
A Pimp Named Jeezy Creezy: Lasting all the way up to Valentine's.

And the Pimpeth lord sat amidst his real ballin' players, the Apostles, and raisingeth his cup of Cristal as they devoured the grapes and cheese from the finest bitches in town he said

"Sleepery Dee, Sleepery Doo.
Whoever betrays me tonight, I'll mo'fuckin' cap you!"

Postby Princess » Mon May 24, 2010 7:28 pm

I like Zim, but it's so old. It would only be funny to the people who want the Zim comic updated. People with a brain will just skip it over.
Don't lose your way.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
Whatbutt: She's got enough tea to throw into a harbor and start another revolution.
Oct 31, 2014 at 4:23 pm EST, sempai finally noticed me.
Snafu Mods Suck 2k14.
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Mon May 24, 2010 7:35 pm

Then I'm guessing you're gonna read it eh?

And the Pimpeth lord sat amidst his real ballin' players, the Apostles, and raisingeth his cup of Cristal as they devoured the grapes and cheese from the finest bitches in town he said

Postby Princess » Mon May 24, 2010 7:36 pm

Shut up before I nail you. And not in the good way.
Don't lose your way.
Whatbutt: She's got enough tea to throw into a harbor and start another revolution.
Snafu Mods Suck 2k14.
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Mon May 24, 2010 7:48 pm

I'm gonna ignore that last part ;)

Postby UndrWearWarz » Mon May 24, 2010 8:06 pm

JesusChrist wrote:Zim jokes would be funny if the show was still on the air and people besides goths and horny 13 year olds still liked it [and I mean truly]. So I wouldn't enjoy that idea.

My child.

I know plenty who are niether and still like the show. Why are you pretending to be Jesus? From what I've heard, God isn't too fond of false prophets. I doubt he looked like a hippie either. :mrgreen: My child? Are you some kind of perv?

Postby Princess » Mon May 24, 2010 8:08 pm

Um, he is Jesus. And we are all his children.
Don't lose your way.
Snafu Mods Suck 2k14.
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby UndrWearWarz » Mon May 24, 2010 8:09 pm

Stufflikehearts wrote:I like Zim, but it's so old. It would only be funny to the people who want the Zim comic updated. People with a brain will just skip it over.

Old? Dexter and PPG came out in the 90's and you think Zim is old?

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Mon May 24, 2010 8:14 pm

Oh child of mine if you're going to try and stand up for yourself, at the least learn to spell. I'm too tired to even consider insulting you properly, so I'm gonna let my unconditional love be the judge towards your soul.

Postby Princess » Mon May 24, 2010 8:15 pm

Old as in out played. You never heard of Dexter and the PPG's anymore. It's always a bunch of 16 year old retards who are all "ZOMG ZIM IS TEH BEST EVAR!"
Don't lose your way.
Snafu Mods Suck 2k14.
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Mon May 24, 2010 8:16 pm

NACHOS! OMG GIR SAID NACHOS EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT'S HILARIOUS! IF HE SAYS TACOS I'LL PEE MY PREMATURE PANTIES!

Postby UndrWearWarz » Mon May 24, 2010 8:22 pm

JesusChrist wrote:Oh child of mine if you're going to try and stand up for yourself, at the least learn to spell. I'm too tired to even consider insulting you properly, so I'm gonna let my unconditional love be the judge towards your soul.

Learn to spell? Oh, thats new. If your going to be my spell checker, pick out the words I "mispelled" and correct them. Aren't you soposto be in the spam forum? The Last Days will not be kind to you false prophet.

Postby UndrWearWarz » Mon May 24, 2010 8:23 pm

JesusChrist wrote:NACHOS! OMG GIR SAID NACHOS EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT'S HILARIOUS! IF HE SAYS TACOS I'LL PEE MY PREMATURE PANTIES!

I'm fully convienced now your not The Saviour.

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)