End of the line

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: End of the line

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:59 pm

Guardian wrote:That wasn't a successful flashback. We gained literally nothing from it that wasn't known before hand or suspected.

This fucked up mess Sugar Bits is now might be a flashback in a sequel or a prequel, no one knows.

Welp, I liked it. But that's something for the GT thread of course.

But I wonder when NEK is going to say if this is a prequel, sequel, reboot or whatever else is possible.
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby ULTRADJWEEN » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:07 pm

Will we ever know? In fact, will we even care anymore at that point. Ginger could be just dreaming the whole thing up in her sleep for all we know, it wouldn't surprise me if they did that, because I could care less lately, or anymore.
When I have something clever I'll put it here. XP
Just Rockin

Postby Hallow Nova » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:02 pm

Darkingdomhearts wrote:If they are deciding to make this a prequel then the best thing to do now is just let King or Brave fall in to save Ginger and take her to Confectioneria. We have had a successful flashback of NEK in GT (Mimi, Chi, Skulker) why can't this one be short as well?

I find these ideas awful.
Until told otherwise, and maybe even at that point, this really shouldn't be connected to the original SB.
It's already been extended more than it should have, also it'd be annoying to see Brave again. Why have him leave, just so we could see him in a flashback?
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Havoc » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:04 am

Since I never read SB up until this reboot (or whatever the fuck this is) I have somewhat of a different perspective on it, in that I don't have any other version of SB to compare this to. That being said, I still find this comic's plot incoherent, and mediocre. Also I have no idea where we are, who this Ginger girl is, or why she has some kind of alternate personality.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hallow Nova » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:17 am

Assuming her backstory remains similar or the same; Ginger's mother died of illness, and Licorice surfaced as a second personality. Ginger is/was also the princess of Confectionaria, a magical land that gives all food it's zest through magic. :o

Everything else you mentioned is pretty much how everyone feels.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!