Jayce deserves that

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Jayce deserves that

Postby Bleedman » Sun May 11, 2014 7:05 pm

NEK: Well this won't end well, though what did you expect when Lico leaves she walks out like a boss. And now Ginger is up to her little pink hoodie in some serious horse doodie. good luck luv!

P.S. I hope the wedding went well ^/////^ I wish her and your family the best ^^
Joe M. :"draw till your hands BLEED"
thus I was born...........

Re: Jayce deserves that

Postby ULTRADJ » Sun May 11, 2014 7:23 pm

*Yawn* Boring predictable shit is boring.
Also, what wedding?
Just Rockin

Postby Hallow Nova » Sun May 11, 2014 7:24 pm

The censorship is enough. I'm done reading this comic.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby GTFDB » Sun May 11, 2014 7:30 pm

Does Licorice know what she's started?!?!?!?!

Postby MissTikilicious » Sun May 11, 2014 8:11 pm

Why do I have ppg on the brain?
Demonic Ninjas Swag

Postby Fan_the_Flames » Sun May 11, 2014 8:29 pm

Okay...I know that people mentioned it last page, but why the fuck is there literally just a recolor of Ace from PPG in Sugar Bits? The only difference between the two is the skin tone. If we're going this far, why not just make the whole Gangreen gang a bunch of bronies? I wouldn't be against some of the Marvelouse Mexican Midget, Lil' Arturo. Would at least make me smile.

Still trying to see a point to all of this or anything of value. And still seeing absolutely nothing. Yep, great reboot guys, great reboot.

Postby Havoc » Sun May 11, 2014 8:47 pm

So yeah. I haven't read this comic yet and at this rate, I don't think I'll start on it anytime soon. Also I'm with Tenshi. I wish they would STOP CENSORING THE MOTHERFUCKING PROFANITY. I guess it's suppose to look cute or some shit, but it's just plain annoying.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Sun May 11, 2014 9:40 pm

/interest in this comic.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Sigment » Sun May 11, 2014 10:54 pm

Havoc wrote:So yeah. I haven't read this comic yet and at this rate, I don't think I'll start on it anytime soon. Also I'm with Tenshi. I wish they would STOP CENSORING THE MOTHERFUCKING PROFANITY. I guess it's suppose to look cute or some shit, but it's just plain annoying.

This. We're not a bunch of kids (well, not all of us anyway). We don't need goddamn censors on the cussing. The GT page was dumber though, censoring bitch in the title and not in the text. I dunno. I'm inclined to drop all interest and think back to when this comic wasn't being torn apart by a moron.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby John Doe » Sun May 11, 2014 11:25 pm

Hey everyone, Relax! I appreciate the work Bleedman is doing and its not like he charging us for the service either. I use to do animation, I know how much work goes into every detail you think this easy? I understand, we are all adults here, but getting mad off censorship is just ridiculous. Lets have a little faith for once.

Postby Blood Lord » Sun May 11, 2014 11:44 pm

John, you've been here for not even a month yet and you have a grand total of 4 posts.

Some of us have been here for years, and collected a staggering amount of posts. We remember times when the comics were good, interesting, and made us want to log in and comment on them. But we aren't seeing that love anymore and its painful. I want those golden days back when the comics meant something, when each page had something of value to it. Not a bunch of fucking symbols and references. You don't understand the dynamics and the frustrations here. So, respectfully, shut up. And do not come in here and try and lecture us about having "faith for once."
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Megadon » Mon May 12, 2014 12:00 am

@Guardian. He's new here he'll learn, and thanks for speaking the truth.

@FTF. You're right lets add in the whole gang, and Lil Arturo and Grubber made that gang funny as hell.

The update is okay. But I have 4 questions. 1.What the hell is with and MLP and PPG gang names? 2.Since when the hell did Jayce give a hell about emotional distress? 3.Why the hell is there a movie promotion, " She just went "Brick Mansions", in the comic? 4.How come Jayce doesn't have a black-eye after taking a brick to the face? Another thing ,this is just me, when Jayce sound "You're Groundmeat" that made it sound like he was going to R her, after he beat her up. But still this new level of censorship is getting annoying and I hope they stop soon. All and all it was an okay update. Not bad, but not that great either.

So please Bleed if you read this give us a little more. Because we all know you can do better.
The Madness has gone quiet for now. But it's always there and will return.
I'm cured, mostly.
Seeker of truth. Truth of Light and Darkness.

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Mon May 12, 2014 12:57 am

Wow... this was really disappointing. This really crosses the line. We all are at least teens who have heard all kind of curse words once before and probably are used to them. And since when is "ass" a curse word? My interest for this keeps going downhill.
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby Shradow » Mon May 12, 2014 3:06 am

I find it odd people are losing their shit over people not swearing. It's usually the other way around.

I get that people here know about swears, but not everyone likes swearing. I don't see how the comics are being harmful by sometimes censoring possibly offensive language.
Last edited by Shradow on Mon May 12, 2014 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Hallow Nova » Mon May 12, 2014 3:10 am

It's not even the censorship that's the main issue. Look at what they're talking about. What's the point of censoring words if they're already talking about vile acts.

@Mega
Bleed ain't going to read it, and I doubt anyone from his team is going to. :c

@Shadrow
No one is losing their shit over swearing. People are losing their shit over the fact that ever since the last time complaints were 'addressed' the quality on these comics got worse and quite frankly, borderline to blatant trolling.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Shradow » Mon May 12, 2014 3:14 am

Tenshi Nova wrote:It's not even the censorship that's the main issue.

Then you shouldn't make posts like
Tenshi Nova wrote:The censorship is enough. I'm done reading this comic.

that make it sound like you're done solely because of the censorship.

Tenshi Nova wrote:@Shadrow
No one is losing their shit over swearing.

I said people were losing their shit over the censoring, not the swearing, and
Havoc wrote:I wish they would STOP CENSORING THE MOTHERFUCKING PROFANITY.

sounds like at least one person is.

Postby Hallow Nova » Mon May 12, 2014 3:34 am

Your staggering assumptions based off of a single thread is amazing.

Take a look around the other SB threads, there's 3 each page. Not to mention you're taking the quotes out of context. For your sake, I'll repeat myself.

Shradow wrote:
Tenshi Nova wrote:It's not even the censorship that's the main issue.

Then you shouldn't make posts like
Tenshi Nova wrote:The censorship is enough. I'm done reading this comic.

that make it sound like you're done solely because of the censorship.

I said the censorship wasn't the main issue, and it still isn't. "The censorship is enough", to reiterate, "The censorship pushed me over the edge." On top of all the issues already present the last half a year, this page is an obvious display of why many long time fans have given up on the comic. Besides the original show of anger from the first reboot pages of SB, each page since accomplished pissing numerous people off.

Shradow wrote:
Tenshi Nova wrote:@Shadrow
No one is losing their shit over swearing.

I said people were losing their shit over the censoring, not the swearing, and
Havoc wrote:I wish they would STOP CENSORING THE MOTHERFUCKING PROFANITY.

sounds like at least one person is.

I interpreted your original post out of context, both of our faults. I see you've edited for better clarity.
I find it interesting that you omitted my explanation.
Tenshi Nova wrote:It's not even the censorship that's the main issue. Look at what they're talking about. What's the point of censoring words if they're already talking about vile acts.

@Shadrow
No one is losing their shit over swearing. People are losing their shit over the fact that ever since the last time complaints were 'addressed' the quality on these comics got worse and quite frankly, borderline to blatant trolling.

Here, read the entire post. This time, don't quote me and delete the majority of the post. Also, just for you, I'll add another explanation on the issue.

Tenshi Nova wrote:Overprotective parents wouldn't care about the cursing, when their child is reading a comic with any of the themes GT and SB already have. This page specifically: Lico is flipping them off, there's blood on her face, smoking, gold digging, BEANDICK, gangs over children shows and the context of each talk bubble. A parent would likely add a high level of stupidity to the list after seeing this amount of censorship.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Shradow » Mon May 12, 2014 4:10 am

Fair enough, my apologies. I wasn't trying to take things out of context, merely quote what was necessary for what I was talking about. I just felt that, given everything, the blocking out of swears wasn't worth complaining about, which is why I found it odd.

No need to be so condescending, though, I always read posts multiple times before I post to make sure I correctly know what to say.

Postby Hallow Nova » Mon May 12, 2014 4:29 am

Most of the negativity comes from the page itself, excuse me for being rude :c

EDIT: That sounded sarcastic, but it's not meant to be.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Mon May 12, 2014 5:55 am

I am wondering about the dialogue on this page. Not the profanity or lack of. But all the euphemisms, metaphors and slang that is used, I find it hard to understand. Maybe it is just because I am not used to hearing people talk like that.
Some people shouldn't have an imagination. They just abuse it.
Im Making This Up As I Go

Postby Hallow Nova » Mon May 12, 2014 6:04 am

No, you're in the clear.
This page is a combination of attempted off tone humor and 'white boy trying to sound hood'.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Gizmo » Mon May 12, 2014 8:19 am

Well, I'm really here just for some art pointers so I could care less. But even though I've been here for less than half a year, I can say the comics have gotten a little...OFF :unsure:
My hands can do what they do for a reason. I'm talking about art, people.
http://doujinshidreamer.deviantart.com/
Give in to the DARKNESS

Postby TLCBonaparte » Mon May 12, 2014 11:04 am

I read through all of bleedman's work. Yeah the story is getting a bit random but doesn't really warrant such huge outcry. If you want things that's below your expectation elsewhere you are going to have to pay for them.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon May 12, 2014 11:29 am

People are entitled to their opinions, including their disappointments. If you can't respect that, then don't post.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Mon May 12, 2014 11:37 am

Wow, that whole deleted sentence ended on kind of a dark tone

For some reason, I notice whenever anyone new joins the two things they will do are: Say that they just read through all of the comic in one night or some other short amount of time. And the second is criticise peoples pessimism. Even when they do take note that the story is slipping or dragging, they always fail to factor in the effects of extended patience for little to no payoff.
Last edited by ari-6 on Mon May 12, 2014 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Some people shouldn't have an imagination. They just abuse it.
Im Making This Up As I Go

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!