b!%@#'s b!%@#

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Bleedman » Mon May 05, 2014 8:23 pm

NEK: I can’t help but notice every time Mandy is on scene all hell JUST happens to break loose. At the vault she pawned Mimi and beat Jr., She shot the latter down without a second’s hesitation, and now Grim and Pain have done who knows what to Jackie boy’s sword and it’s pretty much blown up in her face. Got to love what’s gonna come next.
Joe M. :"draw till your hands BLEED"
thus I was born...........

Re: b!%@#'s b!%@#

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Mon May 05, 2014 8:32 pm

Very very interested what has happened to the katana. I just always love how Mandy, Mandy is. Is it wrong if I hope that the katana will resemble some kind of a blood sword? I just want to see the appearance of it. Also now that we have looked over the four main characters in the castle, should make it time for Chi to break in. Unless Demongo is going to talk about Lord Pain, Cerberus and the destroyed Billybot and Mandroid.
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby AnimetionArt » Mon May 05, 2014 8:46 pm

Not the most interesting of topics but I just thought id point out that Demongo (I believe thats the floating skull things name) said that Mandy was actually immortal. Now how truly immortal she is who knows. Also he could just be wrong about that as he has been with pretty much everyone *shrug*

Darkingdomhearts wrote:Very very interested what has happened to the katana. I just always love how Mandy, Mandy is. Is it wrong if I hope that the katana will resemble some kind of a blood sword? I just want to see the appearance of it. Also now that we have looked over the four main characters in the castle, should make it time for Chi to break in. Unless Demongo is going to talk about Lord Pain, Cerberus and the destroyed Billybot and Mandroid.

Personally I dont want to see the sword corrupted. To me its like the ultimate holy weapon in this land of evil (something similar to the ashbringer, though corrupted ashbringer was pretty sexy) Anyway im hoping to see it used some by like Junior or even that one angel from earlier on. On that topic I really would like to see the angels/heaven getting involved in the story a bit, I mean a war in the underworld should at least draw their attention.
Last edited by AnimetionArt on Mon May 05, 2014 8:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rawr

Postby GTFDB » Mon May 05, 2014 8:47 pm

I only have 9 word for the last panel, WHAT THE FUCK DID GRIM DO IN THAT VAULT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Postby Sigment » Mon May 05, 2014 8:49 pm

Really? They're censoring "Bitch's Bitch"?

Anyway, apparently Holy Sword + Evil Essence = Explosion. Guess we'll have to wait to see what's still intact.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby GTFDB » Mon May 05, 2014 8:56 pm

Sigment wrote:Really? They're censoring "Bitch's Bitch"?

Anyway, apparently Holy Sword + Evil Essence = Explosion. Guess we'll have to wait to see what's still intact.

I gonna say the Devil Essence escapes, the sword is in pieces, and the essence goes to combine with Minnie since she turn it on with her heartless demonstration of evil on page 196 aka "Keep out of reach of Minnie."

Postby ULTRADJ » Mon May 05, 2014 9:05 pm

Well, someone may or may not be pissed. Well, the fate of the sword rests within the next page friends.
When I have something clever I'll put it here. XP
Just Rockin

Postby ari-6 » Mon May 05, 2014 9:10 pm

I really would doubt the sword blew up. If it had then what would be the point of introducing it in the first place. So I doubt that Mandy will be angry about whatever has happened. Either the HIM essence blew up on contact (Very good) or it corrupted the sword and made it into a new weapon (She will probably still have a use for it). If you were to be angry about anything, I think she would be mad simply because Grim experimented on it without telling her.
Im Making This Up As I Go

Postby GTFDB » Mon May 05, 2014 9:15 pm

I'm not mad, I'm just curious and fantasizing about what's going to happen next.

Postby Sigment » Mon May 05, 2014 9:19 pm

Not you, personally. The hypothetical "you". In this case Mandy. Essence exploded on contact sounds most plausible. Can't help but feel the update's gonna come and Grim's gonna be holding the Soul Edge or something.

The Resident Smartass

Postby Mercen-X » Mon May 05, 2014 10:34 pm

The last thing Demo says is that Grim lives in constant fear that stepping out of line will be horrible for him. Mandy is now witnessing Grim experiment with one of her prized possessions. shit + fan.
I just love how people put commas, in places they so obviously, do not belong.

I don't know about you, but I love the Young Justice animated series.
So I became the 44,901st signer of this petition to bring the series back.
Skree

Postby GTFDB » Mon May 05, 2014 10:41 pm

Mercen-X wrote:The last thing Demo says is that Grim lives in constant fear that stepping out of line will be horrible for him. Mandy is now witnessing Grim experiment with one of her prized possessions. shit + fan.

I can tell she gonna beat the shit out of both of them from doing something to one of her most powerful & one of a kind trophies.

Postby Havoc » Mon May 05, 2014 11:00 pm

Why did they censor "Bitch's Bitch"? Especially in such a way. The entire title looks like a clusterfuck. They could have at least made it "B**ch's B**ch" or something. The censorship in these comic sometimes come off as very annoying. Like when Buttercup was going apeshit on Sam, and it censored the word "fuck", that really hurt the drama imo.

Anyways, I just sorta skimmed this page. I really hope Jack's sword destroyed the essences. If something bad happened to Jack's sword like it got destroyed, or the essences made it evil, then I'm done.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby AnimetionArt » Mon May 05, 2014 11:08 pm

Havoc wrote:Why did they censor "Bitch's Bitch"? Especially in such a way. The entire title looks like a clusterfuck. They could have at least made it "B**ch's B**ch" or something. The censorship in these comic sometimes come off as very annoying. Like when Buttercup was going apeshit on Sam, and it censored the word "fuck", that really hurt the drama imo.

Anyways, I just sorta skimmed this page. I really hope Jack's sword destroyed the essences. If something bad happened to Jack's sword like it got destroyed, or the essences made it evil, then I'm done.

That makes it sound like this one thing will make you quit the entire grim tales series lol. Even if it gets destroyed or turned evil it could still be brought back through something rebuilding or cleansing it.
Rawr

Postby Havoc » Mon May 05, 2014 11:18 pm

That's true, but if it did get possessed, I can only assume something mundane would happen, like Jr or Minnie would get the sword. I want the sword to retain its righteous restrictions, and go to someone who could actually wield it under those circumstances. But it seems a tad redundant to destroy the sword after introducing it, unless the blade would retain it's powers, and only half the blade would exist. My patience with this comic is wearing thin. So one more bad move could be the last straw.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Drago2552 » Mon May 05, 2014 11:18 pm

I hope the sword worked or Grim is fuked.

Postby Sigment » Mon May 05, 2014 11:20 pm

AnimetionArt wrote:That makes it sound like this one thing will make you quit the entire grim tales series lol.

That's exactly what he's saying. And he's not alone, either. A lot of us are getting tired of GT being like this, and I'm actually amazed how many are still holding on by... you know, however many threads are left for each of 'em.

The Resident Smartass

Postby shadownerd221 » Mon May 05, 2014 11:25 pm

Now to see if Mandy will be pleased or acknowledge Grim's plan as stupid.

Postby silentgrace7 » Tue May 06, 2014 1:12 am

I have the strangest feeling this is not going to end well.... >.@
Doors are for people with no imagination

Postby Megadon » Tue May 06, 2014 1:48 am

My best guess is the sword destroyed the cosmic evil (my assumption: pure sin), but not without explosive results. I mean remember the sword is the physical manifestation of human righteousness, hope, and courage (so all things good in humanity/light), and the cosmic evil is pure evil. I hate doing this, but when it comes to matters light versus darkness, light often times win. (I'm choking right now after saying that.)

Why they censored Bitch's Bitch? I don't know. I can make up an excuse for them like: Since the comic page itself is for kids they can't allow such profane language. But truthfully I don't want to make an excuse. They did and we all know what it really is so lets just let it roll.

Truthfully I don't Mandy is going to be pissed with the sword. True she might be pissed about the vault being a mess again after they just straightened it up. But about the sword; I think she'll be impress that Bone-Head took some initiative, and grew a spine.
The Madness has gone quiet for now. But it's always there and will return.
I'm cured, mostly.
Seeker of truth. Truth of Light and Darkness.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Tue May 06, 2014 3:05 am

Havoc wrote:But it seems a tad redundant to destroy the sword after introducing it, unless the blade would retain it's powers, and only half the blade would exist.

Riven!

Anyways, hopefully Mandy wouldn't care too much about the experiment. Demo's analysis has been out of date up to this point, keeping that feeling would be for the best.

The idea that the sword could be corrupted from a single drop of 'concentrated evil' is stupid.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Tue May 06, 2014 4:14 am

It would make the famous sword seem pretty weak. I am also hoping that Mandy isn't just blind rage for the sake of it and I feel that, to Grims credit, he should know Mandy (His Wife) better than Demo whose information so far has been spotty at best.
Im Making This Up As I Go

Postby Tenshi Nova » Tue May 06, 2014 4:16 am

Yea, he's been wrong about both the kids, and the only info he had on Grim, Chi already heard them as bedtime stories.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby GTFDB » Tue May 06, 2014 5:10 am

Drago2552 wrote:I hope the sword worked or Grim is fuked.

Smart money's on Grim is fuked

Postby Mimi_Fan_Girl » Tue May 06, 2014 5:42 am

Cool the sword rejected evil and it fucking exploded! That's great news except the fact that Mandy is going to kill those two idiots.

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!