Ten End

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Bleedman » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:15 am

BeeAre: The three mysterious figures from earlier have entered into the corporeal! Gasp! And finally, FINALLY, FINALLY: We end chapter ten. Whew. That's a load off.
Joe M. :"draw till your hands BLEED"
thus I was born...........

Re: Ten End

Postby Megadon » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:21 am

Yes 1st post. Okay something is about to go down involving all of them. How are Blossom and Buttercup seeing an angel and they aren't dead?
The Madness has gone quiet for now. But it's always there and will return.
I'm cured, mostly.
Seeker of truth. Truth of Light and Darkness.

Postby GTFDB » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:44 am

Samantha's dead, apart of me will miss her but the rest of me is glad she's dead.

Postby Sigment » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:01 am

Maybe they worked on both pages before putting 'em up. Get the Chapter done without making us wait all that much. If it's true, I'd say I'm glad they did it. If not, at least the chapter's done. Kinda like the look of this page, personally.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Drago2552 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:12 am

we finished, and the trio shows up. Shit is about to get real.

Postby ari-6 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:12 am

I honestly did think that the last page was made a little quicker than average but didn't think anything of it. And then I saw this page.... And if there were a reason for it, this is it. This page looks fully awesome!
Some people shouldn't have an imagination. They just abuse it.
Im Making This Up As I Go

Postby Hallow Nova » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:19 am

They wanted to update last week, but Bleed's connection was shot. I was expecting the multiple updates, though I didn't see it coming for PPGD.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby MsAnimemangalover » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:22 am

How could be Samantha have a spirit, she's a robot and she can be reboot anytime.
Chocolate

Postby Hallow Nova » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:24 am

She used to be a human, as you can see. Throughout the comic she's been becoming more and more cybernetic. She's also from an old show called Metabots.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mimi_Fan_Girl » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:31 am

Are they all going to be shown different things of the possible future and going to be given a second chance?
Last edited by Mimi_Fan_Girl on Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby GTFDB » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:41 am

What are Deedee and the girls gonna do with Jacks katana?

Postby ULTRADJ » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:12 am

Thank GOD the chapter is finally over. Now we can move on and see what our trio of the beyond will do. Grim will take Sam obviously, maybe show her some stuff that'll change her heart? Dee Dee will tell them to do something involving the sword, and Naga looks real pissed at Bell, so maybe he will kick her ass a little or send her flying to space? XD (I know it won't happen, but it'd be kinda funny)
Last edited by ULTRADJ on Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just Rockin

Postby SorathsSolice » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:32 am

Im so glad this chapter has ended and the three have finally appeared to them, can't wait to see what happens next.

Postby GTFDB » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:42 am

MsAnimemangalover wrote:How could be Samantha have a spirit, she's a robot and she can be reboot anytime.

She's actully an android, completely different.

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:45 am

Amazing page. I really like the style in which it was done. Samantha apparently returned to how she originally looked, and hopefully will continue to be in the comic. At least this isn't the last of her which we have seen. The Naga x Bell ship continues xD, but I really like them together. And luckily the katana isn't left behind. Jack must have his katana back.
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby shadownerd221 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:58 am

That was quite a fast update. Well now we have come to an end to chapter ten. Now to wait for chapter eleven.

Postby tonightscake » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:51 am

GTFDB wrote:
MsAnimemangalover wrote:How could be Samantha have a spirit, she's a robot and she can be reboot anytime.

She's actully an android, completely different.

I thought she was a cyborg. Cyborgs are humans with mechanical and cybernetic implants while androids are just machines and robots meant to look human. Seeing as how she has a soul, and robots don't have souls (though the iron giant is an exception), I'm assuming she was at least human to start.
Why not?
Lovely Antics

Postby Hallow Nova » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:16 am

Tenshi Nova wrote:She used to be a human, as you can see. Throughout the comic she's been becoming more and more cybernetic. She's also from an old show called Metabots.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby theragnarokbringer » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:39 pm

this is before grim tales, i know because of grim
:mrgreen:
the quest for revenge... is a long one
Drago

Postby Exodis » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:45 pm

theragnarokbringer wrote:this is before grim tales, i know because of grim

You're new, so you're probably not aware of this: Grim Tales and PPGD are not related. Please read the Comic Notes thread before you post. It's on the front page of the Comic Updates forum.

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Greatest Post To Ever Grace This Forum
Hail to the Savior

Postby Havoc » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:04 pm

Damn, this was quite a leap. This page was a pleasant surprise. Also it looks like I was right about Sam not being in control of her own body.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby korikou » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:53 pm

Exodis wrote:
theragnarokbringer wrote:this is before grim tales, i know because of grim

You're new, so you're probably not aware of this: Grim Tales and PPGD are not related. Please read the Comic Notes thread before you post. It's on the front page of the Comic Updates forum.

The stories should be considered separate universes yes, but they share an original timeline; we as the readers have no idea when the the two timelines split and become parallel to each other across the fabric of time and space. Personally, I believe the two universes are still sharing the same timeline.
My theory is that the bombs detonation is the splitting point for them; in the GT timeline, Blossom makes a deal with Him to save the world by offering up her body thus producing Mimi (http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=215) and causing a series of events based around her existence (http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=224).

The PPGD universe on the other hand may of been changed due to the appearance of this ghost like figure (http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=184) his existence and knowledge of the "mistake"(http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/?comic_id=296) may of caused an adverse reaction across the space time continuum. I believe this to be true because in the GT version, Blossom would have had to meet Him but in PPGD it seems DeeDee is taking her away so it's fair to assume she's going to heaven or some sort of safe haven instead right?.

So to some extent, at least if you base it off the Note stating that they share the same origin from the front page, PPGD and GT are, in a small way, related right?

PS. DeeDee looks awesome as an angel don't you think, I also wonder how Naga Vicar came to be in the first place.
Pie Master

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:13 pm

Seriously, people read the damn notes.

korikou wrote:Personally, I believe the two universes are still sharing the same timeline... right?

They aren't and you're wrong. BeeAre, the writer of PpGD, has confirmed that they are two separate universes, where GT is not a future of PpGD.

The splitting point of the universes occurs within the Samurai Jack back story, which has yet to be released. It occurs in the distant past. While the two share some similarities, they aren't connected.

This isn't an opinion either, its fact. So are the comic notes at the top of the section.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby korikou » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:42 pm

Blood Lord wrote:1. Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi (PpGD) and Grim Tales (GT) are NOT connected.
Despite the conclusions you can take away from reading the PpGD and GT comic by Bleedman, they are not connected together. GT is not the future and PpGD is not the past. They are two separate universes on two alternate timelines. So consider them separate universes. At some point the comics do share a origin where the timeline was one. This separation will be explained in a future story arc explaining how Samurai Jack ended up in the PpGD, and takes place in the past predating both comics. This has been confirmed by the PpGD writer, BeeAre.

This note here right?
I never said that Grim Tales was the future or that PPGD was the past mainly because I did read the note that was confirmed by the writer BeeAre. My only statement was that because " At some point the comics do share a origin where the timeline was one" that they have a relation to each other, I never said that they ran in order from past to present and recognized that they were completely different universes in the very first sentence of my theory. Even if something's different they can still share a relation with each other if at some point they both shared the same point of existence.

I understand that the explanation for the split will be explained in a future arc predating the arc we're in now but if the action itself doesn't actually take place in that arc or if those actions are what cause the potential differences I listed above than I don't see why my theory was so off base.

What I stated was an opinion of what could be not what is, If I'm wrong than fine but If the events that take place in the new arc create the chain reactions that I described than I wasn't....at least not as much as you've already decided that I am.

I apologize if this response sounds rude, I know moderator's words are law when it comes to forum conduct but your response made me feel as though you hadn't actually read my explanation so I thought I should at least make it clear that this wasn't just some random idea that I thought up, it may be wrong but it was based off the note and some careful consideration to how the PPGD and GT universes' stories have flowed so far.

Again though, sorry if this sounds too abrasive or if having a response at all was out of line.
Pie Master

Postby Sigment » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:15 pm

korikou wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:1. Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi (PpGD) and Grim Tales (GT) are NOT connected.
Despite the conclusions you can take away from reading the PpGD and GT comic by Bleedman, they are not connected together. GT is not the future and PpGD is not the past. They are two separate universes on two alternate timelines. So consider them separate universes. At some point the comics do share a origin where the timeline was one. This separation will be explained in a future story arc explaining how Samurai Jack ended up in the PpGD, and takes place in the past predating both comics. This has been confirmed by the PpGD writer, BeeAre.

This note here right?

No, Kori. He's referring to the Comic Notes thread he made that's sitting at the top of the News Section.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!