Poor fly

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Poor fly

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:30 pm

Guys, enough of the double posting. Everyone in here knows and understands the drill.

GTFDB, that goes double for you.

Also, read Havoc's post again. Havoc wants him to be a little, meaning some but not much, on the cruel side. Not a full blown version of Mandy.

God, everyone, please carefully read and understand the posts of your fellows. Okay?
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby BloodBrandy » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:39 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:
BloodBrandy wrote:Also, I think it was said that it's been a few weeks since Mimi lost her powers, so it's been even longer since the Reaper Beast incident, which would have spread like wildfire

Show us! No assumptions!

Alright, in the page "Feeding Precautions" Junior says Mimi hasn't eaten in days, and back in the begining of the comic Junior says the Reaper beast incident happened a few days prior to their meeting Spawn, so it's been at least a week, at that would be if HIM found and punished Mimi in a few hours and sent her on her mission.

GTFDB wrote:
Lhines wrote:As long as Jr is strong enough to make Chi go all out there will inevitably be noise, which will inevitably lead to Chi being massacred by either Jr's sister or *shudder* his mom

Maybe Jr will protect Chi, just maybe.

And Minnie ends up even more cheesed off at her brother getting another 'Pet'

GTFDB wrote:Does anyone else wonder if Jr will give Minnie back her powers?

It might be slightly more likely she might make use of some human/superhuman powers, since we already know she has some, just not their true extent.
The Ender of Pizzas

Postby Damian274 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:46 pm

spider-Grim jr. lol

Postby Mimi_Fan_Girl » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:10 pm

I agree with Blood Lord, Jr may be a good person but if he believes that Mimi is better off with him than with him she will stay even if Chi says she will protect her. He can't trust her, he never met her. What if being with her is worst we don't know! The only problem that is there is Minnie somehow betraying her brother just to get rid of Mimi.

Postby BloodBrandy » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:45 pm

Mimi_Fan_Girl wrote:I agree with Blood Lord, Jr may be a good person but if he believes that Mimi is better off with him than with him she will stay even if Chi says she will protect her. He can't trust her, he never met her. What if being with her is worst we don't know! The only problem that is there is Minnie somehow betraying her brother just to get rid of Mimi.

Which seems pretty plausible considering Mandy's little speech to her, you know, by hook or crook, no regrets and all that.
The Ender of Pizzas

Postby The Creator » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:12 pm

People have mentioned (or maybe its one person who has repeated) that Mandy will do this and that if she captures Chi, but remember she is gone now.

The kids (and pain) are running the show and I doubt Mandy or Grim would just return in the middle of or before the council starts. That could cause a war just out of disrespect and would give the council time to discuss them without them being there.

Also if Chi does rescue Mimi she most likely will try to avoid returning her to Him. She blames Jeff for everything and doesn't like Him at all. But denying him something he wants, then denying her father when he wants her to return Mimi would be a bad move.

Maybe after all the fighting she just agrees to not leave (to watch over Mimi) and they have to treat her like a guest until Mandy or Grim comes back.

Now that i think about it how do Mandy and Grim travel? By sycthe? I doubt it, the place where the rulers are meeting should be something you can just enter so easily.
I doubt they'll enter on the giant robot.

If the Reaperbeast incident hasn't spread all over the Underworld now, it will definitley be mentioned at the meeting. I am really looking forward to that.

You know Jr is actually pretty cool. There must be hundreds of skeleton guards at the castle that all look the same yet he is able to recognize one and know his name.

Much better than lining them up so you can shoot at them.

EDIT: just noticed, Blood Lord your back! Your more of a Lord than a Guardian anyway.
KORRA SEASON 3 IS ONLINE http://www.watchcartoononline.com/the-l ... f-a-nation
let me think about it

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:14 pm

The Creator wrote:Mandy will do this and that if she captures Chi, but remember she is gone now.

Have they left yet? I was under the impression that she was underway in leaving, but I didn't think they had just left yet.

Him and Aku better hurry the hell up or else they're going to be late.

The Creator wrote:EDIT: just noticed, Blood Lord your back! Your more of a Lord than a Guardian anyway.

Yup, and thank you. I prefer being a Lord over a Guardian. Feels so right.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Lhines » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:20 pm

What if Mimi doesn't even want to leave? It seems to me like the ideal situation for her would be to rescue Jeff and bring him back to castle Grim, she would have an easy time recruiting Jr for the job.
of course, Mandy might not be please with the idea of her becoming a permanent residence and Minni even less so.
but as i said before, if war does break out i can't see Mandy not valuing Mimi as a hostage. Mimi might even willing be a hostage if it means safety for her and Jeff from Him.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:25 pm

Mandy will do what it takes for power. So if getting Jeff means keeping Mimi, I think she would do that.

But you are right, Minnie will have a fit over things if that is the case.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby C RAD » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:37 pm

hello I just signed in with snafu comics and this is my very first post :grin:

Blood Lord wrote:Mandy will do what it takes for power. So if getting Jeff means keeping Mimi, I think she would do that.

But you are right, Minnie will have a fit over things if that is the case.

I agree, also "HIM" may not care about Mimi personally but she is still very important to him in his own ways and may try to get her back. I mean he did destroy megaville to get to her in the first place, I doubt he would just leave her to rot. also I wonder how he would react about Jr. taking care of her, probably use it to his advantage.

Postby shadownerd221 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:08 pm

Oh Chi, you are so going to be defeated and sent back to daddy. XP

Well, great page as always. Gets me excited to read more.

Postby [BASE_SHOCK] » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:10 pm

I just can't get the image out of my head of Chi running at Jr. full speed...and then he just pulls an AK out of Nergal and mows her down. lol
Last edited by [BASE_SHOCK] on Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Havoc » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:47 am

As enjoyable as it would be to watch Chi get massacred, I think that would be a touch anticlimactic. lol

Also welcome to the forums, newcomers. Make sure to read the rules and the notes.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby C RAD » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:42 am

am I the only one who actually likes chi :? . don't get me wrong she's a brat and I'm kind of a mimi x jr. person but come on everyones being a bit too harsh on chi, give it some time she'll grow into a better person later on.

Postby Havoc » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:46 am

You'll be glad to know that there are quite a few people that like Chi. I on the other hand, hate her with a passion. To me: she's just so annoying and one dimensional.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby C RAD » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:53 am

Havoc wrote:You'll be glad to know that there are quite a few people that like Chi. I on the other hand, hate her with a passion. To me: she's just so annoying and one dimensional.

but wasn't Jr. like that before he got his powers.

Postby Havoc » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:00 am

Not really. Imo Junior had a rich backstory and a good reason to be moody, most- if not all of Chi's bitching seem unjustifiable. Sorry Bro, but for now, I just hate her. But if you like her, then I respect your opinion. :)
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hallow Nova » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:19 am

BloodBrandy wrote:
Tenshi Nova wrote:
BloodBrandy wrote:Also, I think it was said that it's been a few weeks since Mimi lost her powers, so it's been even longer since the Reaper Beast incident, which would have spread like wildfire

Show us! No assumptions!

Alright, in the page "Feeding Precautions" Junior says Mimi hasn't eaten in days, and back in the begining of the comic Junior says the Reaper beast incident happened a few days prior to their meeting Spawn, so it's been at least a week, at that would be if HIM found and punished Mimi in a few hours and sent her on her mission.

That's why a guesses were at a week. There's no solid information that a few more passed with it.

My other post was deleted :0
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby GTFDB » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:41 am

Someone mind telling me why my last post was deleted?!

Postby Hallow Nova » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:24 am

I believe you double posted, which is against the rules.
Your post was edited into the prior.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby GTFDB » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:39 am

Sometimes rules are for the greater good, this is not one of those times

Postby Hallow Nova » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:46 am

If you have a problem with that, you can contact a mod or administrator.

Double posting is to prevent unnecessary cluster. Also, the double posting rules around here are pretty lenient.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby GTFDB » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:21 am

Tenshi Nova wrote:If you have a problem with that, you can contact a mod or administrator.

Double posting is to prevent unnecessary cluster. Also, the double posting rules around here are pretty lenient.

Maybe they're not lenient enough

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:33 am

I've given you two public warnings about it and many of the users here have warned you not to do it. You received a forum warning because you have repeatedly failed to heed to those warnings.

Double posting is against the rules and Tenshi gave you one of those reasons. It is a rule for the greater good because it serves to keep the peace and order.

Your posts are equipped with an edit button for you to add things to your post should you have forgotten something.

If you or anybody else, want to dispute this rule or the warning you have recieved, you or they are free to make a public topic on it for group discussion or send me a message to discuss it with me.

If there is nothing else, I ask that this conversation please return back to discussing the comic. Since we are going off-topic.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby BloodBrandy » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:57 am

I just realized something else, Jr. called that guard by name. I just kinda assumed the bone-soldiers were just skeletons animated, little more than automatons. I guess I'm just a little surprised they're individuals.

Also, Jr. knew him by name...name-tags/armor markings or can he just tell? Not to sound racist, but those skeletons all look alike to me...
The Ender of Pizzas

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!