Poor fly

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Poor fly

Postby Angel71090 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:16 am

MissTikilicious wrote:@Angel71090 It's Chi. Mimi is the one who's already in Grim Castle.

Fixed. Thank you.
And here is where i would put my awesome Signature...IF I HAD ONE!
SPOON

Postby ULTRADJ » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:01 pm

Is it me, or is this new page an attraction to new members. I've seen two new members come here (and hopefully stay for the long run), but yeah, war's on the rise and Chi's infiltration which will likely fail miserably will commence soon, but not after Minnie's description of course, on how Demo might say she's a dainty flower and show her being the opposite and quite vicious because of her jealousy. I can see that happening next page, and it might before we actually see Chi breaking into the castle, causing a wave of alarms to go off, unless she disguises herself as a ninja, which is a slight to moderate possibility she might do, but we'll see.
Also, why do you have two accounts Blood? You can just pm me the answer to avoid clutter, but the only reason I ask is out of pure curiosity, that's all.
Just Rockin

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:35 pm

C RAD wrote:am I the only one who actually likes chi :? . don't get me wrong she's a brat and I'm kind of a mimi x jr. person but come on everyones being a bit too harsh on chi, give it some time she'll grow into a better person later on.

Welcome to the forums and you're not alone. I also like Chi. But I also like Yangire-like characters (no she isn't Himdere).
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby The Creator » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:43 pm

ULTRAD J

To me a lot of new members started coming soon after when Sam died in PPGD and old members returned when they started back Sugarbits.

I mentioned this in my last post but since BloodBrandy mentioned it again that all the skeleton guards seem to look exactly the same. There are no numbers or tags. It makes me wonder if there are other inhabitants in or around the castle all the other worlds don't seem to be sos simple. Then again this is the only world not from the show.

Anyway, Jr seems to be a pretty nice to his helpers\servants, he thanked pain and is somehow able to tell them all apart. He even knows names, thats cool.
KORRA SEASON 3 IS ONLINE http://www.watchcartoononline.com/the-l ... f-a-nation
let me think about it

Postby midochiku » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:24 pm

I'd just like there to be a bit of a twist, like, I don't know, Chi ends up knocking Junior flat on his bones. Anything but the 'ol, bad guy and hero fight, hero wins, bad guy falls for hero, and so on and so on. I mean, if they do fight, and Junior does win, at least make it a fight that isn't him just KOing the red outta her.
Captain Marvel

Postby C RAD » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:30 pm

I kinda want later on for mimi to finally accept that junior is trying to help her and become friends (and hopefully fall in love but thats just me) lol

Postby The Creator » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:56 pm

midochiku wrote:I'd just like there to be a bit of a twist, like, I don't know, Chi ends up knocking Junior flat on his bones. Anything but the 'ol, bad guy and hero fight, hero wins, bad guy falls for hero, and so on and so on. I mean, if they do fight, and Junior does win, at least make it a fight that isn't him just KOing the red outta her.

It seems unlikely that Chi will beat Jr. Just because right now she is missing very crucial information and if she does beat him I do not think it would be an easy fight.
Though now that I think about it a reversal of this situation at the city of Aku where Jr is the Prisoner and Mimi wants to spare him, would be interesting.

Chi and Jr? I don't know, she seems to really hate him now before they have even met plus she doesnt seem to like boys. I doubt that thats the direction this is going but anything can happen.

If Jr does win this fight, again it will not be easy. Jr has a Nergal but that is just an extremely powerful demon (and I don't think the fact that he can feed on souls will help him agains Chi), Chi on the other hand is the daughter of a demon god. Right now Jr does have more of a mastery on his powers and surprise but he might not actually want to fight at first.
KORRA SEASON 3 IS ONLINE http://www.watchcartoononline.com/the-l ... f-a-nation
let me think about it

Postby Hallow Nova » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:59 pm

I wonder if Jr's attitude with the soldiers help with comradeship. I would find it amazing if he were to plan a coup in the future, but we may never see such a day. Especially considering how poor AB was.

I honestly don't see Jr winning, unless Jack's sword is involved. Aku took over planets, galaxies and some. Chi shouldn't be beaten, at best I see a ridiculous stalemate.
Chi may have had less time to practice her powers, but she knows more about it, and given her genetics, it also comes more naturally to her.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby C RAD » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:12 pm

I can see Jr. winning as he's kinda already dead and he can like copy and adapt to Chi's powers like what the reaper beast did with Dark Danny, also he has the entire castle with all its soldiers and weapons with him.

Postby MissTikilicious » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:22 pm

That's true we didn't take into account the servants/soldiers/ and what ever else is in Castle. Jr also has an advantage in the area, he's lived in Grim Manor his whole undead life the only ones who should know that place better than the Grim family would be the servants. I wouldn't be surprised if there are some passage ways through a painting that he could use to disapear from Chi's sight only to pop out from a 'suit of armor'.
Demonic Ninjas Swag

Postby Hallow Nova » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:24 pm

That was when he was a part of the Pumpkinator. Jr has shown no signs of being able to use the same powers.
Example, when he was falling with Mimi, he had to sprout wings and fly, rather than just levitate.

Also, those soldiers all got taken out by Mimi :p
Without knowing how Chi came to be, it's hard to say she's completely 'alive' atm.

I'm still EXPECTING Chi to have brought back up of any kind.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby YesterdaysLingo » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:33 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:That was when he was a part of the Pumpkinator. Jr has shown no signs of being able to use the same powers.
Example, when he was falling with Mimi, he had to sprout wings and fly, rather than just levitate.

I don't recall Jr ever expressing the ability to levitate even when the nergal symbiote was in control... But that's just me.
Flerp flerps

Location: That one place where those people live. You know the one.

Postby C RAD » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:53 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:That was when he was a part of the Pumpkinator. Jr has shown no signs of being able to use the same powers.

Also, those soldiers all got taken out by Mimi :p
Without knowing how Chi came to be, it's hard to say she's completely 'alive' atm.

I'm still EXPECTING Chi to have brought back up of any kind.

remember at the reaper beasts final control when they only possessed juniors body for like a few minutes he was going to use Dark danny's power against him until minnie stopped him. also I don't recall ever the pumpkinator being able to adapt before. and just because Jr. haven't shown signs of adapting doesn't mean he doesn't have it.

Postby ari-6 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:27 pm

It doesn't mean he does not have it, but if he does still have that power, I really doubt we will be seeing it anytime soon. And I really wouldn't put too much stock on him using it against Chi. He is over powered enough as it is. Why do people keep wanting him to have more powers? What is it about a protagonist who is practically unbeatable that is appealing to anyone?
Some people shouldn't have an imagination. They just abuse it.
Im Making This Up As I Go

Postby Hallow Nova » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:34 pm

Hm...I don't enjoy the idea that he has the copied powers, but if he does...he wouldn't use it indoors. And if he does, I still doubt it'd be effective against Chi, now that she has her powers.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby MissTikilicious » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:47 pm

ari-6 wrote:What is it about a protagonist who is practically unbeatable that is appealing to anyone?

To much DBZ as a child?
Demonic Ninjas Swag

Postby C RAD » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:49 pm

I guess your right I just don't want him to be underpowered thats all :mrgreen:

Postby Hallow Nova » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:50 pm

He's overpowered atm.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby C RAD » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:53 pm

yeah I guess so, probably why "HIM" wanted to control him.

Postby ULTRADJ » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:07 pm

ari-6 wrote:It doesn't mean he does not have it, but if he does still have that power, I really doubt we will be seeing it anytime soon. And I really wouldn't put too much stock on him using it against Chi. He is over powered enough as it is. Why do people keep wanting him to have more powers? What is it about a protagonist who is practically unbeatable that is appealing to anyone?

The same thing kinda happened with Ichigo in Bleach, and we all know (or of us that actually read or seen the series) how that worked out in terms of story. Very badly.
As for Chi having back up with her, I can't see her bringing friends, but more like hired guns to help break in and kill anything that moves that gets in her way to Mimi. Tbh, I'm not sure what her plan is, but it's either going to be very subtle and calculated, or very loud and destructive, depending on what mood she's in and how she wants to play it.
Just Rockin

Postby MissTikilicious » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:20 pm

Any muscle she can hire is probably directly linked to her father in some way and he'll know what she's up to and can stop it before she can even walk out her front door. I say no to her having any form of backup besides Demongo, and what's he gonna do? Nag about how much of an awesome warrior he was back in the day?
Demonic Ninjas Swag

Postby Havoc » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:40 am

Chi could get help from a third party. Like a private mercenary who doesn't have any association with her father.

Tenshi Nova wrote:He's overpowered atm

:down:
A few pages back, I wrote:Another thing I wondered was if Jr needs souls in order to use his Negal powers. Like souls are a source of power and right now, the Nergal is utilizing the souls from Halloween Town. I'm sorta hoping for this, since this would put a cap on his seemingly limitless powers so he's not so OP.

Just a thought. Maybe the reason he's so strong is because he's still utilizing all the poor souls he consumed from Halloween Town. But I also this he has enough abilities as is, so he doesn't need anymore for now.

midochiku wrote:I'd just like there to be a bit of a twist, like, I don't know, Chi ends up knocking Junior flat on his bones. Anything but the 'ol, bad guy and hero fight, hero wins, bad guy falls for hero, and so on and so on. I mean, if they do fight, and Junior does win, at least make it a fight that isn't him just KOing the red outta her.

As far as Chi winning this fight goes: I'm sorry, but FUCK NO! Chi already has the mark of Mary Sue. If she wins against the main character(s) first time around, then I'm done with this comic. But I would like it if she puts up a fair match for Jr, maybe their fight will get interrupted midway through, thus ending in a draw. I have this fear that the fight between them will be this typical, anime style "battle of the sexes" where the girl triumphs over the guy (which I would despise). But since Mimi lost against Skulker, I have hope this fight will be serious and fair as well.

C RAD wrote:I kinda want later on for mimi to finally accept that junior is trying to help her and become friends

You and me both. I'm getting really tired of Mimi biting Jr. The plot needs to progress in this area already; I want to Mimi start to appreciating what Jr's doing for her already.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hallow Nova » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:57 am

I'm still hoping Chi hired Skulker.
The image that they conversed when Skulker kidnapped her just seems so natural. "It's just business."
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby GTFDB » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:41 am

Tenshi Nova wrote:I'm still hoping Chi hired Skulker.
The image that they conversed when Skulker kidnapped her just seems so natural. "It's just business."

Are you nuts?!?!?!

Postby ULTRADJ » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:28 am

I don't think that's likely. That's like hiring a robber who just robbed your store to go rob another store to ruin their reputation.
Just Rockin

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!