Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:45 am

BeeAre: Don't worry, guys, I didn't forget Jenny. She's in here! Oh! Or the Rowdyruffs. Those confounded Rowdyruffs They existed. But they're important later. Much later. So much later we haven't gotten around to their part yet. *thumbs up* I hope ya like readin' your comic recaps!

Bleedman: 遅延のために、お許し。

Re: 'The Early... Year' - The 2004 Era

Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:07 am

White.... :eek:

Well so far I like how the story is being retold lol

Keep up the good work 8)
Last edited by countleapold on Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:07 am

posted this in the other thread:

Noolus, Battus, and Sam originally said

Noolus: What was my name again? Noolus? Yeah, that follows the Cluster naming convention.

Battus: I'm Battus! You don't know it yet, but I like soliloquies!

Samantha: Nyeh! I'm Samantha and I'm cooler than you! I'm also a robot, and also totally alive.

but Bleedman changed it up, and I was like "EH. EH. Sure. Whatevs."

You guys see the real lines here, like deleted scenes, director's commentary, DVD special!

Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:10 am

Samantha's words in the third panel: Is that a knock at Grids' idea?

Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:11 am

Havoc wrote:Samantha's words in the third panel: Is that a knock at Grids' idea?

Bleedman's knock, not mine (surprisingly)!

Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:22 am

Great job on summarizing Ch. 2-5!
This was Brilliantly Represented!SeewhatIdidthere?

Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:19 am

ha, invader Zim got completely left out of the villain panel, even MOJO was there.

Confirmation of the rowdyruff's full involvement in a later story, rejoice.

Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:54 am

i like this page and finally the rowdyruff boys are coming up soon. Lets see how their new designs will look like.

Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:31 am

That is a fast way to recap the whole first few chapters. Such great memories from reading them. Good luck as always to you Bleedman, BeeAre, and others.

Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:35 am

Wow, I can see why this took a while. Let's wrap it up in the next page so we can get new ones? Speaking on involvement, just what is the role of the rowdyruff boys? What is the role and story behind Dr. X for that matter since he's so important? I know these have been asked a million times before, but a guy's gotta wonder.
Havoc wrote:Samantha's words in the third panel: Is that a knock at Grids' idea?

Was Bell a robot in Grids story? I've never read any of his stories yet so I don't know.
Last edited by SantaUltraDJClaus on Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:37 am

white. ha ha!!!

Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:53 am

Amazing

Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:04 pm

Since the RRB are coming in much much later, and thus didn't appear in this. Then I hope that Mojo is going to make his return again. We saw that he was being examined somewhere in the background of a page, and in a flashback from Bell where he was arguing with Zim. I wonder if they gave him some kind of new powers or something, but I would love if he would just use his normal abilities.

Also awesome page, lots of work put into it! So I assume next page is going to be the rest and after that we will see what the bomb does. So excited for both things.

Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:34 pm

When is this comic going to continue form when Samantha was caught in the electric current?

Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:46 pm

GTFDB wrote:Amazing

Hey, no one-worded posts okay? That's the rules.
GTFDB wrote:When is this comic going to continue form when Samantha was caught in the electric current?

After the recap pages are done, which will probably take 3-5 pages.
Now hold your horses, the explosion ain't going anywhere.

Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:00 pm

Lookin good! A nice... Long... Recap...
...long.... MY GOD BLEEDMAN AND BR, I don't know how you do this. PEOPLE AND THIER HOBBIES... AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT! Well, *I* don't got no time for that anyway. I'd rather sit here, ignoring calculus homework and watching leisurely as you plan out story maps and draw intricate pictures.

Ah, erm, what I mean to say is, Happy 10th anniversary Bleedman, and thank you both Bleedman and BR for your hard work to entertain us. (Just realizing long rant was not needed. OH WELL.)

Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:10 pm

Exodis wrote:
GTFDB wrote:Amazing

Hey, no one-worded posts okay? That's the rules.
GTFDB wrote:When is this comic going to continue form when Samantha was caught in the electric current?

After the recap pages are done, which will probably take 3-5 pages.
Now hold your horses, the explosion ain't going anywhere.

Thanks for the headsup and who see there can't be 1 word posts

Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:13 pm

GTFDB wrote:Thanks for the headsup and who see there can't be 1 word posts

Who says there can't be 1 worded posts?
Well, the mods, me, and a lot of people here.
You should, uh, you should check your grammar kid. Took me a while to read that.

Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:17 pm

GTFDB wrote:Thanks for the headsup and who says there can't be 1 word posts

I do. Don't do it again.

As for your grammar and spelling, it is encouraged to work on it for many reasons. Read the rules for more information on that.

Re:

Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:41 pm

Iike this update. Has some good moments, shots, and funny lines to summarize some of the story so far. "White". lol lol lol

Bleedman wrote:the Rowdyruffs. Those confounded Rowdyruffs They existed. But they're important later.

I knew the boys were coming back. It wouldn't a ppg related fan comic without their greatest rivals.

But that aside nice update, and trip down memory lane.

Sorry for the Oversized words. But I couldn't resist. Especially when there have been a lot of people who kept telling me that we weren't going to see the Rowdyruff boys again, and I knew they were going to be in here.

Guardian: Of which nobody, EVER said they wouldn't be coming back. So chill your god damn rockets down, chief.

Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:04 pm

Meh, I didn't really care if the RRB showed up again or not, but I am curious to see what part they play if they come back.

Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:12 pm

@ Megadon: Nobody said they weren't going to show up, just not RIGHT now to diffuse the bomb and save the world.

Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:13 pm

I wonder if "The Forgotten" will stay forgotten... other than that, awesome second page! And Blossom and Bell's lines are very, um, interestingly meta.

Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:32 pm

Yarott wrote:I wonder if "The Forgotten" will stay forgotten... other than that, awesome second page! And Blossom and Bell's lines are very, um, interestingly meta.

I kinda wish, because unless they are introduced good and have a good reason for sticking around, we really don't need them. But I don't think BR and Bleed will disappoint. At least, I hope not, because I want to wrap up this "bomb" arc and move on, hopefully to the explanation of Dr. X seeing his members and alliances are dwindling to almost zero.

Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:19 pm

i love moments like that where she thinks cute and he thinks white I hope More Bubbles and Monkey moments occur later I miss seeing Bubbles
Topic locked