Shocking development

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Shocking development

Postby konata50 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:34 am

I have always loved that dress..I try to draw clothes to..ironically better than my humanoids
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:01 am

rock2161 wrote:Everyone's saying 'I didn't see that coming'... allow me to quote.
"Well I sure hope somebody picks up that phone, because I ***king CALLED IT!"
Honestly, were me and Megadon really the only ones to even consider the idea that she was completely outclassed?

Almost all of us wanted and thought that Skulker would win this fight. But we didn't see it coming that NEK actually would do it, because from the other things we know from him is that he keeps the story meh...
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby The Creator » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:04 pm

I have a feeling we will be seeing Skulker again, for real, then Mimi will have her rematch.

As for Skulker's boss we should not limit it to just Walker. Any of the other overlords would plan to use Skulker just to frame Walker then become Aku's "friend"?

I'm glad Skulker beat Mimi, he was one of the most powerful (and one of my favourite) ghosts in the original show. Badass way to get rid of Mimi.

I wonder depending on who hired him, would he kidnap Mimi too at this point? Give his employer two for the price of one? Or charge extra?
KORRA SEASON 3 IS ONLINE http://www.watchcartoononline.com/the-l ... f-a-nation
let me think about it

Postby ari-6 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:17 pm

That does seem like the kind of explanation they would use if he did take Mimi with him. However at this point we have no reason to believe that Skulker even knows who Mimi is. Or just how over he would be if he took something belonging to HIM
Some people shouldn't have an imagination. They just abuse it.
Im Making This Up As I Go

Postby DarkKing » Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:00 pm

I'm glad that Skulker won easily. Even though I like Mimi I just don't think she's ready to take on someone like Skulker. I think the person who hired Skulker was either Walker, Mandy or HIM. I know HIM and Aku have an alliance, but I think the alliance only lasts as long as HIM finds Aku useful and if he had Chi he could just force him to do what ever he wants since he seems to care for her a great deal.
"The ones who do what they want and
enjoy the most of their lives are the
ones who win in the end."

- Charlie Staz
Bow to Greatness

Postby tonightscake » Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:58 pm

Does it state when Him and Aku's alliance began? I feel like this, probably reoccurring, flashback will explain why they have one.
Why not?
Lovely Antics

Postby ari-6 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:12 pm

HIM referred to Aku as an "old friend". From that I took to mean that the have known each other for quite some time. Or that perhaps they became "friends" through the events of megaville. I think they have know each other longer than a year. Or if this is going to turn out to be how their "friendship" started then I think it is a rewrite. Or rather when they established that HIM and Aku were "friends", they didn't really think as far as how they met or why they are "friends". Just look at all those quotation marks

Postby ULTRADJ » Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:09 pm

Maybe Him and Aku are...y'know....fuck buddies....
Just Rockin

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:09 pm

I have a feeling that it might be HIM who hired Skulker to kidnap Chi. Because I think HIM has been planning to get the war started in the Underworld for quite some time now. He already seemed to form an alliance with Hunson in GTFO and is old friends with Aku, who would surely join him in the war. However Aku now lives a quiet live so maybe hiring Skulker to kidnap Chi was part of HIM's plan to let Aku join in the war (as Aku might believe that the Ghost Zone was behind this, not knowing who Skulker really is tho) and that HIM just searched "where can I get a bounty hunter who also is a ghost?" on Googhoul.
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby ULTRADJ » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:20 pm

So, if the war takes place, will the sides be kind of like: Him, Hunson, and Aku on one side, Mandy and Grim on the other (because knowing Mandy, unless it's extremely beneficial or if she sees fit, she won't do alliances because she doesn't share), and Skulker with the ghost zone on the final side?
Just Rockin

Postby rock2161 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:27 pm

Since it's been brought up, are we sure that GT and PPGD are in the same universe? Obviously, some elements are the same, but I haven't noticed anything that makes that iron clad... :unsure:
When life gives you lemons, make apple juice, and laugh while everyone else tries to figure out what the hell you just did.

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? You're a mile away, and you have his shoes.

Postby Havoc » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:32 pm

They're not the same universe, they're separate timelines. This has been confirmed by the writes. Here, read this: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=56034
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby The Mad Doctor » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:24 pm

rock2161 wrote:Since it's been brought up, are we sure that GT and PPGD are in the same universe? Obviously, some elements are the same, but I haven't noticed anything that makes that iron clad... :unsure:

How do you not fucking read the note that was added?
Awaken child and embrace the glory of your jimmies. Know that we are the triune, the eternal will of rustling, and that you are created to serve us.
Shhh no tears only nightmares now

Postby Nina333 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:01 am

It's great that Mimi didn't win the fight. It's even better that the story is going back to the present time at Grim Castle. The flashbacks do a good job of explaining Mimi and Chi's relationship but I feel like I was getting burned out on them and wanted to see more of Junior, Mimi, and whatever Mandy was doing.

Postby GTFDB » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:02 am

ULTRADJ wrote:Maybe Him and Aku are...y'know....fuck buddies....

No, just no

Postby Exodis » Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:02 am

... really? Really?
*sigh*
NO

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Greatest Post To Ever Grace This Forum
Hail to the Savior

Postby tonightscake » Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:27 am

There would have been more suggestive hinting at the fact when they first met if it were true. Like Aku raising his eyebrows off of his face and sensual winking. It would just be outrageously overplayed for the -lolz of it.
Why not?
Lovely Antics

Postby OrangeBee » Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:29 am

Fuck yeah, pokemans
THE OFFICIAL SHITPOSTER

Exodis: Image us as the Camelot, the guy going as a troll/Krest, and Hiroko as... the bunny.
ShitPoster

Postby The Mad Doctor » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:39 am

Didn't we talk about this a few months back already? It does not need to be brought back up.
Awaken child and embrace the glory of your jimmies. Know that we are the triune, the eternal will of rustling, and that you are created to serve us.

Postby Mimi_Fan_Girl » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:43 am

Anyways, if Mimi would have won than the comic would have bee too predicable, even though I didn't like it when Mimi lost, but I'm also happy that she didn't. It shows that Mimi is strong but not that strong. Sad to say it.

Postby GTFDB » Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:31 pm

I wonder if Skulker will go after Jr. next because Jr.'s the only halve reaper skeleton halve nergaling. Skulker would be an idiot to pass up a catch like that.

Postby ari-6 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:13 pm

........Skulker would have to be an idiot to try something like that. Plus this being a flash back, we have no idea what he did next or if he is even still alive.... uh.... still dead.

Postby tonightscake » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:14 pm

Grim Jr. only recently got his nergal powers so that wouldn't be a reason to go after him. To start a war (which I think is his intentions by kidnapping Chi) could be a reason for him to go after Jr. though.
Why not?
Lovely Antics

Postby rock2161 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:56 pm

@ The Mad Doctor
Okaaay... What's with the hostility? Seriously, dude, take a chill pill.
When life gives you lemons, make apple juice, and laugh while everyone else tries to figure out what the hell you just did.

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? You're a mile away, and you have his shoes.

Postby The Mad Doctor » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:04 pm

A rather frustrating and idiotic argument happened a few months back about Aku and Him. It does not need to happen again.

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!