Mission Objective Complete

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Mission Objective Complete

Postby ULTRADJWEEN » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:10 pm

Hold on, Aku maybe joining in the fray? Uh oh, how will this fall out I wonder.
Just Rockin

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:11 pm

When did this get said?
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:33 pm

ULTRAD, sorry if I am misunderstanding but I think perhaps you are in the wrong place. Aku does not appear in PPGD but in Grim Tales. Unless this is your own prediction in which case I think maybe you should elaborate how you came to that conclusion
Some people shouldn't have an imagination. They just abuse it.
Im Making This Up As I Go

Postby ULTRADJWEEN » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:37 pm

Iron117Prime wrote:If you guys want to talk about villains, rember Bleedman confirmed Aku making an apperance. The Shogun of Sorrow/Deliverer of Darkness will ABSOLUTLEY give the heroes a run for their money.

Right here people. Don't know if it's true or not, but since he said this in a PPGD thread, I'm going to assume he meant PPGD and not GT since this is a PPGD discussion.
Just Rockin

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:39 pm

Great, now find the quote where Bleedman actually said that instead of taking Iron's word for it.

Because I'm thinking he got the idea out of a commission that happened a while ago.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Iron117Prime » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:42 pm

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:44 pm

That's the suggestion thread. What are you trying to get at?

Bleedman has nothing to do with that thread.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hallow Nova » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:46 pm

Might be a miscommunication. Here's my take on it. Aku maybe mentioned in the comic, but he won't be directly involved with the PPG. When Jack's arc comes, it's likely there will be references to Aku.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Iron117Prime » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:48 pm

Try this link.

http://beeare.deviantart.com/?offset=25#comments

Beeare is one of the story witters for PPGD.

Postby Hallow Nova » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:51 pm

In case people don't feel like searching.
I still stand by my earlier post.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Iron117Prime » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:53 pm

I rest my case as well.

Postby Sig Skellington » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:53 pm

Huh, there it is. I'll be damned.

Though the term "appearance" would more than likely imply him being more than just referenced in dialogue.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Iron117Prime » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:54 pm

Still. Dr. X has connections with the Cluster, and almost every other villain, so it would seem logical Aku may show up.

Postby Hallow Nova » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:55 pm

Bleedman doing a flashback?
Never. c;
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:55 pm

Iron117Prime wrote:Beeare is one of the story witters for PPGD.

No shit. No way I would have figure that out considering the fact that I've been here for almost 6 years, he made me a mod, and is an admin of the site. /sarcasm

Tenshi Nova wrote: Aku maybe mentioned in the comic, but he won't be directly involved with the PPG. When Jack's arc comes, it's likely there will be references to Aku.

I'm with this. I have doubts that he'll show up as an active villain in the present PpGD. Jack's backstory is a more likely location.

Plus we have Vexus and the Cluster to deal with right now. Aku coming in seems like a fubar incident just waiting to happen.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Iron117Prime » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:57 pm

Ok. Fine. I'll icsnae on the Aku related stuff.

So to change the subject, how pissed do you think Dr. X will be when he finds out Bell killed Sam.

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:59 pm

I don't see Dr X getting upset over it. He's reaction is probably similar to the one he had at Mandark's death.

Ok. Fine. I'll icsnae on the Aku related stuff.

Why? Because you have the minority view on something? That's never an issue.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Iron117Prime » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:01 pm

From your posts it sounded like you guys wanted me to shut up about it.

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:07 pm

Nope, we just have different opinions on the matter and are presenting our own thoughts on it.

Trust me, if we want you to shut up about something, it gets said.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ULTRADJWEEN » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:08 pm

If you don't like it, ask BeeAre. I just see what I read is all. Plus, if Dr. X's minions are all gone except for Bell, will the heroes have to go through Vexas in order to defeat him?
Just Rockin

Postby Havoc » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:09 pm

I don't think Dr.X will mind that Bell killed Sam. Bell's his daughter, and Sam....well...I don't know what Sam was to him really, but it didn't seem like he cared for her much.

Also for all we know; Aku and Him could already be dead at this point.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Iron117Prime » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:11 pm

Something tells me Bell isn't really going "Daddy's Little Girl" for much longer.

Plus just as we had a classic Old enemies finish their business type brawls with Dexter and Mandark, something tells me were going to be seeing XJ9 vs Vexus soon. Maybe Bubbles helping out.

We might even see some of Courage's enemies (Katz and Lequack are both pure evil)

Postby Hallow Nova » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:17 pm

Dr.X reminds me of Emiya from Fate/Zero, except less self loathing.
I think he can have a rather calm reaction if even Bell were to die.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Iron117Prime » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:19 pm

Dr.X though can loose his cool. When Bell called him all those "unmentionable" names, he was pretty pissed.

Postby Hallow Nova » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:22 pm

That's where I find him less self loathing. Dr.X actually cares for the opinions of others.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!