Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Re: Mission Objective Complete

Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:56 pm

All we can do is speculate. Until we see what the bomb actually does, we can just toss ideas around.

Re: Mission Objective Complete

Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:03 pm

We do know it affects time and probably space in some sort of fashion.

Re: Mission Objective Complete

Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:20 pm

Iron117Prime wrote:This is where the celestial bodies (Grim, Deedee, and Naga) come in.

Like I said before: I'm hoping to see some interaction between them, and Sam's disembodied soul. However even if this was to come true, there must be a greater reason for their presents.

rac7d wrote:Danm this we comics been going on for 10 years
Way to go Bleed

Shit, you're right. Today's the day. Happy 10th Anniversary PpGD! :mrgreen:

rac7d wrote:I just hope we fiind out what started her on this road
2004 - 2014

Requiescant in pace.
....
Hopefully we'll get to see her backstory, while she's still fresh in our minds.

Re: Mission Objective Complete

Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:23 pm

I really hope another character can get some more importance now. I loved Samantha but giving this as her end will make her a memorable character. I would love to see Princess, however maybe Mojo could return too. And I'm trying to think of a character that could be interesting to see, but I dunno... atm

Re: Mission Objective Complete

Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:23 pm

Well I am actually really happy that this actually happened. My interest has been restored after a year.

I am really looking forward to watching Blossom, Buttercup and Bell run their asses off!

Re: Mission Objective Complete

Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:30 pm

Well, so much for my funny-fall predic. LOL

Re: Mission Objective Complete

Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:32 pm

I mentioned how it wouldn't have happened either way :p
Since Sam was already behind Gir.

Re: Mission Objective Complete

Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:40 pm

Darkingdomhearts wrote:I would love to see Princess, however maybe Mojo could return too. And I'm trying to think of a character that could be interesting to see, but I dunno... atm

Princess and Mojo are all fine and good (well Princess is, I don't really give a shit about Mojo at this point), but I would like some more original characters on the antagonist side. Like OC or characters like Sam; ones brought in from other shows, and made into something far more serious.

ari-6 wrote:Well I am actually really happy that this actually happened. My interest has been restored after a year.

I am really looking forward to watching Blossom, Buttercup and Bell run their asses off!

We can finally put this whole pre-bomb fight scene behind us, and move on.

Re: Mission Objective Complete

Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:44 pm

I think Blood mentioned
Rika from season 3 of pokemon a while back. She might be a good fit. But whoever it is need to be a bit more durable, it seems to me you really play the game if your not a puff

Re: Mission Objective Complete

Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:47 pm

o.O
there's gonna be a fight in the afterlife. I just know it.
Blossom, Bell and Buttercup are gonna meet up with Grim in the afterlife and their gonna have a hardcore infinite brawl :P

Re: Mission Objective Complete

Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:55 pm

I don't think this bomb is gonna kill them.

rac7d wrote:I think Blood mentioned
Rika from season 3 of pokemon a while back.

I think you meant Digimon. I don't know enough about her; I never watch Digimon.

Re: Mission Objective Complete

Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:56 pm

Eh...no to you both.

@7d
Pokemon seems to be a rather complicated add to the series.
Digimon too.

@Gizmo
I don't even know how I should argue that. There's just so many choices that I can't decide.
I'll simply leave it at, the Puffs won't be dying.

Re: Mission Objective Complete

Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:08 pm

Gizmo wrote:o.O
there's gonna be a fight in the afterlife. I just know it.
Blossom, Bell and Buttercup are gonna meet up with Grim in the afterlife and their gonna have a hardcore infinite brawl :P

Okay, I'll admit, that would be pretty bad ass to see. Unfortunately though, that most likely won't happen.
Now that we know both sides now, let's see what the bomb will do!

Re: Mission Objective Complete

Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:15 pm

Agreed ultra. Let's see................................. :brickwall: I CANT WAIT THAT LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Mission Objective Complete

Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:29 pm

I really want to see what her skeleton looks like now.

Re: Mission Objective Complete

Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:33 pm

The Creator wrote:I really want to see what her skeleton looks like now.


I'm with you on that one buddy

Re: Mission Objective Complete

Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:55 pm

Hmm...villains... let's see. Maybe they could do something fun with Vicky, or a villain from the Kids Next Door. Or Supercow

Re: Mission Objective Complete

Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:09 pm

The KND won't be introduced to the series :c

Re: Mission Objective Complete

Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:19 pm

Since we got two PPGD pages in a row, GT or Sugar Bits has to come next before we can continue this. I kinda know how the cycle works for these pages of all three comics.

Re: Mission Objective Complete

Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:29 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:The KND won't be introduced to the series :c

Yeah, I think we're too far into the comic to introduce more characters.

Re: Mission Objective Complete

Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:30 pm

ULTRADJ wrote:Since we got two PPGD pages in a row, GT or Sugar Bits has to come next before we can continue this. I kinda know how the cycle works for these pages of all three comics.

GT has received around 4 pages in a row before.
It's really w/e Bleed feels like drawing.

Gizmo wrote:
Tenshi Nova wrote:The KND won't be introduced to the series :c

Yeah, I think we're too far into the comic to introduce more characters.

BR said that the KND culture is too large and complex. We may see other characters be introduced though.

Re: Mission Objective Complete

Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:47 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:
ULTRADJ wrote:Since we got two PPGD pages in a row, GT or Sugar Bits has to come next before we can continue this. I kinda know how the cycle works for these pages of all three comics.

GT has received around 4 pages in a row before.
It's really w/e Bleed feels like drawing.

Once upon a merry time, Bleed actually did have a schedule where he would focus one month on one comic and then a different the next. That fell apart quickly.

Re: Mission Objective Complete

Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:55 pm

If you guys want to talk about villains, rember Bleedman confirmed Aku making an apperance. The Shogun of Sorrow/Deliverer of Darkness will ABSOLUTLEY give the heroes a run for their money.

Re: Mission Objective Complete

Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:58 pm

All I have to say is,
"Ready, steady, BOOM, deady."

Re: Mission Objective Complete

Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:03 pm

Only one person has died, Sam. The bomb is non-lethal, so it won't be killing anyone.

Directly, at least.
Topic locked