Reason For The Treason

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby Iron117Prime » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:56 pm

Here's the "mistake"

Bell kills Sam, Sam's body reconects the cable which will trigger the bomb.

Bell made the mistake.
offline
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:40 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby rac7d » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:01 pm

I forgot about the divine intervention that watching. There is still a chance for the this change.

Even if it was to protect gir
Bell killed , fully aware so I hope everyone who wants her to swtch sides to good will let up with it.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:02 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby Drago2552 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:14 pm

And we go boom.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:52 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby The Mad Doctor » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:17 pm

Here comes the earth-shattering kaboom.
Image
Awaken child and embrace the glory of your jimmies. Know that we are the triune, the eternal will of rustling, and that you are created to serve us.
Shhh no tears only nightmares now
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2102
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:31 pm
Location: Walking the path of The Great Journey
Gender: Male

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby Havoc » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:19 pm

Megadon wrote:
Havoc wrote:I too like the idea of Sam being redeemed, but what makes you so sure that she'll turn hero all of a sudden? How would Grim even bring her back to life if her back to life if her body is crispy bacon?

@Havoc
True I don't know for sure if Sam will go hero if she's saved and revived. Now as for how she's revived and redeemed I kind of see all three of them playing a role in that. Naga, we've never seen what he's truly capable of but he strikes me as a cosmic being, and restoring someones original body is not far out of a cosmic beings capabilities. And some angels (maybe Dee Dee) are capable of redeeming/purifying souls. So with all 3 of them: Naga restores her body, Dee Dee purifies her spirit, and Grim revives her. Of course this is a maybe scenario, and they have to take care of that bomb problem first. But that's how I see them bringing Sam back, if that's who they're there to save.

First off, the "@Havoc" thing is sorta redundant since you already quoted me. Secondly, We don't know what Naga is capable of at this point. Also that's a pretty fucking far fetched theory there; no offence. And like Tenshi said: Why would they want to bring her back, the way you put it, that sounds like a lot of effort for just one person.

Iron117Prime wrote:Here's the "mistake"

Bell kills Sam, Sam's body reconects the cable which will trigger the bomb.

Bell made the mistake.

Maybe. But this is what Bell wanted, right? It hardly seems like a "mistake" on her part. I really don't know who made said mistake at this point. Possibly Blossom or Sam, but that's just a guess.

Darkingdomhearts wrote:Hmm... might. But from what I have heard there is going to be an arc revolving around Jack which would explain the separate timelines of GT and PPGD.

Yes that's true, but Jack might not be the only contender in the "saving the future" arc. Think about this: That bomb could be the reason the Time Squad exists, in the GT world the Time Squad doesn't exist, The duty of the Time Squad is to ensure the future of mankind. I think this bomb will somehow contribute to Jack's story.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1931
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:41 am
Gender: Male

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby Hallow Nova » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:05 pm

Havoc wrote:
Iron117Prime wrote:Here's the "mistake"

Bell kills Sam, Sam's body reconects the cable which will trigger the bomb.

Bell made the mistake.

Maybe. But this is what Bell wanted, right? It hardly seems like a "mistake" on her part. I really don't know who made said mistake at this point. Possibly Blossom or Sam, but that's just a guess.

If anything, Blossom just made a mistake. She just traded the planet away.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5464
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:21 am
Gender: Male

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby BeeAre » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:43 pm

Indeed!

Just who made the mistake?

Heh. Eheh. Haha. Hahaha. HAHAHAHA. MUWAHAHAHAHA!
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5644
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:06 pm
Location: Mississippi
Gender: Male

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby Sigment » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 pm

You can tell he's reveling in our confusion. Oh, yes...

Two likely possibilities that I see:

A) Sam's mistake, assuming that Bell would not attack her. Being her "ally", Sam got complacent and taunted Bell with idea of hurting Gir.

B) Blossom's mistake, making the worse of two choices. I'm not quite sure what the result would have been otherwise, but I figure this is a possibility.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 3043
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:11 am
Location: Do you really care?
Gender: Male

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:56 pm

I think Professor Utonium made a mistake, making the Powerpuff Girls and all xD

But again, Samantha was an amazing character in the comic who lived up to her role in it. Had nothing else to say
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 527
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:49 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby Exodis » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:59 pm

Darkingdomhearts wrote:I think Professor Utonium made a mistake, making the Powerpuff Girls and all xD

Why do you say that? .-.
Image

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Greatest Post To Ever Grace This Forum
Hail to the Savior
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2213
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 11:47 pm
Location: City of Angels
Gender: Male

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby The Creator » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:21 pm

Exodis wrote:
Darkingdomhearts wrote:I think Professor Utonium made a mistake, making the Powerpuff Girls and all xD

Why do you say that? .-.


True, how is this Utonium's fault? Unless he is somehow directly tied up in Dr X's origin I don't see how he can be blamed.

Maybe Blossom's mistake was taking too long to decide. If she knew this was going to happen she could've stopped bell.

I don't think Sam knows that she is going towards the conduit. If she did she would not have used that particular taunt.
"i'm telling on you" would imply that Bell did something wrong but in the end the plan was successful.
KORRA SEASON 3 IS ONLINE http://www.watchcartoononline.com/the-l ... f-a-nation
let me think about it
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 281
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: Jamaica
Gender: Male

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby Nina333 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:21 pm

Samatha is dead or dying. Her death seems to be a stepping stone for Bell becoming a killer. Bell doesn't even care about her dad finding out what she did.
offline
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:54 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby konata50 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:28 pm

i knew Sam would go down but I did not know Bell had the sword in her possession this is the climax the big event
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:01 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby ULTRADJ » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:27 pm

BeeAre wrote:Indeed!

Just who made the mistake?

Heh. Eheh. Haha. Hahaha. HAHAHAHA. MUWAHAHAHAHA!

Goddamnit BeeAre just TELL ME WHO SET THE BOMB OFF ALREADY! *gets slapped* Okay, gotta control my self, the suspense drove me to insanity for a moment there, but alls good now yo!
Also, just why must GT/PPGD be related? I rather it being two separate series than trying to tie in both timelines with some kind of alternate stuff.
Image
Just Rockin
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1093
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:22 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby Havoc » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:34 pm

They are alternate timelines. I've already told you this.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1931
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:41 am
Gender: Male

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby ULTRADJ » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:05 pm

Yeah, I know, and as much as I love GT, I still don't like the fact that all heroes might be dead, because the more I think about it, the more I find it hard to believe. I mean sure, Him's more powerful, and the child PPG didn't stand a chance against him, but since they grew up with Him, they would put up a real serious fight against Him.
Just Rockin
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1093
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:22 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby Megadon » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:49 pm

Havoc wrote:
Megadon wrote:
Havoc wrote:I too like the idea of Sam being redeemed, but what makes you so sure that she'll turn hero all of a sudden? How would Grim even bring her back to life if her back to life if her body is crispy bacon?

@Havoc
True I don't know for sure if Sam will go hero if she's saved and revived. Now as for how she's revived and redeemed I kind of see all three of them playing a role in that. Naga, we've never seen what he's truly capable of but he strikes me as a cosmic being, and restoring someones original body is not far out of a cosmic beings capabilities. And some angels (maybe Dee Dee) are capable of redeeming/purifying souls. So with all 3 of them: Naga restores her body, Dee Dee purifies her spirit, and Grim revives her. Of course this is a maybe scenario, and they have to take care of that bomb problem first. But that's how I see them bringing Sam back, if that's who they're there to save.

First off, the "@Havoc" thing is sorta redundant since you already quoted me. Secondly, We don't know what Naga is capable of at this point. Also that's a pretty fucking far fetched theory there; no offence. And like Tenshi said: Why would they want to bring her back, the way you put it, that sounds like a lot of effort for just one person.


When I was typing this this response, I was doing it on my Wii and it just happened. And like you said it is a bit too much effort for one person, but what I was saying is whatever's going to happen or whoever they're there to save it's something that requires all three of them. And if you weren't reading I clearly said we don't know what Naga is capable of, for some reason "too me" he feels like a cosmic being, and restoring someone's body is kind of simple for a cosmic being.

The Creator wrote:
Exodis wrote:
Darkingdomhearts wrote:I think Professor Utonium made a mistake, making the Powerpuff Girls and all xD

Why do you say that? .-.


True, how is this Utonium's fault? Unless he is somehow directly tied up in Dr X's origin I don't see how he can be blamed.

Maybe Blossom's mistake was taking too long to decide. If she knew this was going to happen she could've stopped bell.

I don't think Sam knows that she is going towards the conduit. If she did she would not have used that particular taunt.
"i'm telling on you" would imply that Bell did something wrong but in the end the plan was successful.


As for the "It's Utonium's Fault" thing. This going on info at the Wiki, but it shows that Dr.X's last name is Utonium so he is somehow related to the Professor. For all we know they could have been working on, and developed Chemical X together. So there is some relation between Dr.X and Professor Untonium, but what cause this hated rivalry is still the question.

Now Blossom making the mistake. I think some might blame Blossom because the did the natural thing and not the hero thing. Natural: self-preservation, Hero: self-sacrificing. So instead of being hero and stopping the sword, she did natural and pushed her sister out of the way and stepping back.

As for Sam knowing she was about to fall on the conduit that's as big NO. In fact that's karma at its worst. She was planning on using Gir now it's going to be her. In fact she's falling that way because of the force of the impact, and the shock of it all. The biggest shock, of course being betrayed and killed. And yes when she hits the conduit it's going to be very brutal. In fact I'm hoping for lighting shoot through her and into the air as well like an exorcism.
The Madness has gone quiet for now. But it's always there and will return.
I'm cured, mostly.
Seeker of truth. Truth of Light and Darkness.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 12:08 pm
Location: The Edge of Humanity and Immorality
Gender: Male

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby Cerulean » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:54 pm

Wasn't the Dr. X is a Utonium thing limited to Griddles' fanfic Black & White (at least, that's where the wiki says the revelation took place)? I don't recall him being referred to as anyone other than Dr. X in PPGD.

I wonder what will cause Buttercup and Blossom to swap places? In the scanner, they appear to be standing in the other's position after the bomb goes off. Hmm...
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin
Tumblr
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 832
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:54 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby ari-6 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:54 pm

I feel like it has taken a really unnecessarily long time to get here. At least we can be certain there won't be some ridiculous plot element to suddenly crop up in the very next page that was probably "hinted" a handfull of pages ago that would subverted everyone's expectations of what is about to happen in some "unexpected" way that we would have seen coming if only we were smart enough to figure it out.
I fell that if that were to happen, we would be well within the realm of "this is just getting silly"
Some people shouldn't have an imagination. They just abuse it.
Im Making This Up As I Go
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 3070
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:33 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby Havoc » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:08 pm

At least with PpGD, I feel like we're headed towards answering the question we've been asking for years; it's course is clear to see. With GT, I don't know when the fuck we are going to get back to the things I care the most about, and that irritates the shit out of me.

Megadon wrote:
Havoc wrote:
Megadon wrote:
Havoc wrote:I too like the idea of Sam being redeemed, but what makes you so sure that she'll turn hero all of a sudden? How would Grim even bring her back to life if her back to life if her body is crispy bacon?

@Havoc
True I don't know for sure if Sam will go hero if she's saved and revived. Now as for how she's revived and redeemed I kind of see all three of them playing a role in that. Naga, we've never seen what he's truly capable of but he strikes me as a cosmic being, and restoring someones original body is not far out of a cosmic beings capabilities. And some angels (maybe Dee Dee) are capable of redeeming/purifying souls. So with all 3 of them: Naga restores her body, Dee Dee purifies her spirit, and Grim revives her. Of course this is a maybe scenario, and they have to take care of that bomb problem first. But that's how I see them bringing Sam back, if that's who they're there to save.

First off, the "@Havoc" thing is sorta redundant since you already quoted me. Secondly, We don't know what Naga is capable of at this point. Also that's a pretty fucking far fetched theory there; no offence. And like Tenshi said: Why would they want to bring her back, the way you put it, that sounds like a lot of effort for just one person.


When I was typing this this response, I was doing it on my Wii and it just happened. And like you said it is a bit too much effort for one person, but what I was saying is whatever's going to happen or whoever they're there to save it's something that requires all three of them. And if you weren't reading I clearly said we don't know what Naga is capable of, for some reason "too me" he feels like a cosmic being, and restoring someone's body is kind of simple for a cosmic being.

Sorry, I missed that part about Naga. I think Naga's more of a representative, although he still might have powers like that. But that seem like a pretty major ability for someone to have. That's like on par with God almighty himself.

Someone could make a sorta half-human-half-robot body for Sam, similar to the one Dexter made of DeeDee, although that one never got the chance to function. One could argue that since Sam is a robot, Dr.X could simply make a backup copy of her mind. But since she's a cyborg and not a full-on robot, this idea is very iffy.

ULTRADJ wrote:Yeah, I know, and as much as I love GT, I still don't like the fact that all heroes might be dead, because the more I think about it, the more I find it hard to believe. I mean sure, Him's more powerful, and the child PPG didn't stand a chance against him, but since they grew up with Him, they would put up a real serious fight against Him.

I know how you feel. I think Bleed rushed into it way too quickly. As I said in the GT thread: I think at one Point Bleedman wanted GT to be the outcome of PpGD, but then realized how stupid of a mistake that was. Now poor BR has to cleanup his mess. However that's just my take of the situation. I'm just Glad they decide to make the two comics separate in the end.

Cerulean wrote:Wasn't the Dr. X is a Utonium thing limited to Griddles' fanfic Black & White (at least, that's where the wiki says the revelation took place)? I don't recall him being referred to as anyone other than Dr. X in PPGD.

This could still be canonical in this come, but I'm not holding my breath.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1931
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:41 am
Gender: Male

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby RandomHuman » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:10 pm

I always kind of liked her. Oh well. For some reason I got the idea of her transfering into another machine, maybe it just because I want her to live....
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:49 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby The Creator » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:37 am

Now that I think about it. Could blossom have really stopped the sword? It would have passed through her (again) if she jumped in the way and she is not physically on par with Bell, Bell would be able to move faster than Blossom could have stopped her.

Also why did she need to dodge?
KORRA SEASON 3 IS ONLINE http://www.watchcartoononline.com/the-l ... f-a-nation
let me think about it
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 281
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: Jamaica
Gender: Male

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby Havoc » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:54 am

Why you ask? For two reasons. The first being that I don't think Blossom is aware of the swords moral limitations. Secondly because I think if she didn't dodge, the sword would have impaled her like it did Sam. Why? Remember What BR said about a "moral loophole"? It's said that in the hands of evil, Jack's sword is harmless. However, the sword wasn't technically in Bell's hands now was it? I think if Bell tried to pick the sword up and slice Sam in half, then it would have just glanced off like it did with Blossom.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1931
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:41 am
Gender: Male

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby Megadon » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:01 am

Blossom didn't catch it because they really don't understand the secret of the sword: It can only harm the evil, it can not harm the innocent. Remember they were all shocked when Sam sliced at her throat and nothing happened, but Blossom still felt the sword cutting through her. So like say she just reacted on natural instinct and dodged it. She could have caught it without it passing through her or cutting her. So we can really blame this situation on a lack of information. But then the only two people who know that secret are Jack and Aku, so like say lack of info.
The Madness has gone quiet for now. But it's always there and will return.
I'm cured, mostly.
Seeker of truth. Truth of Light and Darkness.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 12:08 pm
Location: The Edge of Humanity and Immorality
Gender: Male

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby Havoc » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:09 am

I think it's possible that Bell and X could have known the sword's secret. But that's just a theory.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1931
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:41 am
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests