Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Post a reply

Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:56 pm

I guess it's safe to say now. The man of PPG and GrimTales Fame, Mr. Bleedman himself has agreed to help me with Titan Sphere's color work. I am very please and honored that he is going to be lending a helping hand to bring my work to the next level. Bleedman's help starts in 3 pages...you'll see the difference.

Re: Before The Fall!

Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:07 pm

Had a feeling she would be perched someone to watch the show.

Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:20 pm

Bleedman is taking up colouring? If I may so so, that is a little dissapointing. I liked the colouring in the most recent pages. Not to mention, That this will no longer be the only comic on snafu currently updating that he does not have a hand in.

Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:11 pm

Sorry Ari, it's only for a while. Also with the post I made about a colorist, noooooooooooooooobody ever got back to me. Bleedman spoke with me himself and it's only to help me finish up chapter 5 so I can post the new stuff I did. I would have loved if anyone attempted a shot a the page, but with the post, only a few people sounded interested but nothing ever came of it. Not to worry though, I cant tie bleedman up so I am still on a quest for an official colorist. Casuse the new Comic is done in a traditional Manga Style. Are you interested Maybe?

But it really is interesting though, I am one of the only artist left like you said that Bleed dosen't have hand in. I also tried to bring something original to the board as well so let's get more people like you commenting on the comics i post. Would drive me a little more to pick up the pace.
Post a reply