The Edge Of The Sword

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The Edge Of The Sword

Postby Drago2552 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:04 pm

So one will set off the bomb and other would save the world i wonder which on its the correct choice.

Postby Iron117Prime » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:20 pm

How many people think Bunny will come back?

Postby Havoc » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:23 pm

BeeAre the writer said he might have something planned for Bunny, but he couldn't promise anything.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Iron117Prime » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:28 pm

Hopefully she will. Deedee may bring her back, but she may act more, intelligent, there is concept art for her: two forms, a normal form (similar to the PPGs) and a Hulk-like form. That might be her unique power: to "Hulk-out"

Each of the original PPGs have their own unique power right?
Blossom has ice breath, Bubbles has a sonic scream, what does Buttercup have?

Postby Havoc » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:50 pm

I'm hoping for all that too. Except without the hulk powers, and I really want to see her on the side of evil.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Iron117Prime » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:53 pm

I doubt that. If she comes back, she'll likely side with her sisters and the other heroes.

So, anyone else you hope to make an appearance?
I hope Aku shows up (and it has been confirmed he will). It wouldn't surprise me if he's the one pulling all the strings, he is the source of all evil after all.

Postby Havoc » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:58 pm

Well we know Aku will be somewhere in the story because of Jack, but get the feeling that you're under the misguided thought that this is the prequel to GT. It's not.

As for Bunny, that's just my personal preference.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Raulosification » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:05 pm

Party is here, Gir won't stop, ALL DROP THE COOKIES AND RUN! :eek:
''A friend is one who has the same enemies as you have.''
The Mighty Death

Postby Iron117Prime » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:07 pm

I know GT and PPGD are alt. realties. What made you think I suggested otherwise?

If I accidentally made a reference to GT I'm sorry. I've never read that before.

Postby tonightscake » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:08 pm

Regarding Bell, I'm doubtful she will turn "good". Mainly because she sees the "good" guys as the people who murdered Mandark and if Gir is destroyed then they'd also be related with his death. I could see her going against Dr. X for some off reason and possibly make a temporary truce, but besides that she seems to have a hatred for them. The only other way she could is if she sees Mandark's ghost and he convinces her to join the good guys, but I'm highly doubtful that could happen.

On another note, what ever happened to Mojo Jojo? I wonder when he's going to pop up.
Why not?
Lovely Antics

Postby Havoc » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:12 pm

Iron117Prime wrote:I know GT and PPGD are alt. realties. What made you think I suggested otherwise?
If I accidentally made a reference to GT I'm sorry. I've never read that before.

Don't worry about it, you're fine. It was just the fact that you brought up Aku. That was sorta my bad. I guess I'm just use to newcomers making that connection. Anyways, what we're you saying?
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Iron117Prime » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:16 pm

I was saying what if Aku is the main villain and Dr. X is really his pawn. Dr. X appears to be a demon, and Aku is the master of all darkness, and the lord of demons, source of all evil (his name literally translates to evil). That sounds possible doesn't it?

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:29 pm

Iron117Prime wrote:Blossom has ice breath, Bubbles has a sonic scream, what does Buttercup have?

Buttercup can fold her tongue, which apparently no one can. xD But they say that Buttercup's special ability is throwing fireballs or something like that. I remember she used it in a game, but not if she used it in the series.

And Bubbles sonic scream indeed is the strongest (just like Buttercup has the strongest vortex) but the others can do that too. Bubbles special ability is talking Spanish/animal language.
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby rac7d » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:50 pm

Iron117Prime wrote:Hopefully she will. Deedee may bring her back, but she may act more, intelligent, there is concept art for her: two forms, a normal form (similar to the PPGs) and a Hulk-like form. That might be her unique power: to "Hulk-out"

Each of the original PPGs have their own unique power right?
Blossom has ice breath, Bubbles has a sonic scream, what does Buttercup have?

That special power thing got debunked in the last season. They al have the same powers they jsut varying levels of mastery.
In this comic Blossom is Teen genius intelect(sherlock vision) Buttercup( Stronger then any other puff) Bubbles yet to be revealed. Bell is supposedly perfect so she is more balanced(Mario)

Why is sam calling gir girly? I thought that was jsut a pet name Bell used.

Postby Breach » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:58 pm

Sam is mocking the pet name by calling him that. Which is kinda weird since she's supposed to be all serious and robotic right now.

Postby Cerulean » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:11 pm

@Iron117Prime Belated Welcome to the forums c:

I'm sort of skeptical of seeing Aku anywhere other than the Samurai Jack side story. Main reason being due to Jack's current attitude. If Jack knew that Aku was still alive, would he be wasting time as a teacher? Would he not be actively hunting him down, as he did in the show?

A while back, BeeAre shared a little info with us. He said that the Time Squad didn't exist in GT's timeline/universe. I believe that the reason for this is due to Aku not allowing anyone else the ability to time travel. If he were still alive, I don't think he would have allowed the Time Squad to have formed in PPGD.

It's true that Aku has been confirmed to make an appearance, and it's been mentioned that Dr. X and Jack will have some sort of connection. It's also been confirmed that the two universes/timelines split as a result of Jack making some decision in the past (if I'm remembering it right, it's something that we have not seen yet). One of the popular theories about this decision revolves around whether or not Jack kills Aku in the past. If Jack kills Aku, then the PPGD universe/timeline comes to fruition. On the other hand, if Jack shows Aku mercy, then that leads to the GT universe/timeline. When you take into account Dr. X's involvement, though, it's possible that something else may have occured.

It's been theorized that he could be from the same future that Jack was sent to in the show. In which case, it's possible that the decision that Jack makes revolves around accepting Dr. X's help. If he does, then they both go to the past to defeat Aku (and somehow make it to present day Megaville in PPGD). If he doesn't, then he fails in his mission to kill Aku (which in turn leads to GT).
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin
Tumblr
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Iron117Prime » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:29 pm

Perhaps Jack had defeated Aku already, and maybe Dr. X resurrects him.

Looks like we might see the RRBs again. And from the look of things, their now Govt. agents. Are they GOOD guys now, or maybe just neutral (varying a bit towards the good side). I never saw them as evil in the show, just mischievous.

From the looks of things Princess is coming back too, with some serious upgrades. That is seriously going to spell trouble.

Postby tonightscake » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:24 pm

Maybe the bomb opens up a gateway to the underworld and that's why Aku and such isn't there. Btw, has Him popped up anywhere in PpGD yet? Maybe he'll pop up after all of this has finished up.
Why not?
Lovely Antics

Postby Havoc » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:30 pm

For all we know, Him and/or Aku could be dead by now.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Krest » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:47 pm

Just so you all know, mental math doesn't look like that.

Just saying.

--

I'm very happy with all the updates in a row. It's like a late Christmas present :D
Sleep With Neil Patrick Harris

Postby shadownerd221 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:21 pm

So she saw two possible outcomes. Interesting and still the bomb went off. Now we shall see what happened. We shall see if they have survived or died.

Postby Iron117Prime » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:04 pm

That will be where Grim, Deedee, and Naga come in.

Postby ULTRADJWEEN » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:22 pm

Aw man, I wanted to add Bunny to my story, though she was going to be different in some ways.
Just Rockin

Postby Iron117Prime » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:34 pm

Why are you so sad?

Postby ULTRADJWEEN » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:10 pm

Cause I wanted to make her cool my way in my version. :3
The writers can do whatever they want I guess, it's their story, not mine. If they do add her, I'm all for it!
Just Rockin

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!