New Grim Tales Comic: "a little tight?"

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:27 pm

Negating a power isn't a problem, and that's a huge "if" when it comes to considering locations for the meeting.

Each of the Underworld leaders are more than capable of killing or injuring someone with their powers because they have the skills to do so.

that being said, I still don;t see the reason for bringing bodyguards, who would also have to enter into this supposed chamber that negates powers and be under the same condition. It would be better for what ever neutral area there is, to provide their own guards to the meeting. However, any information we have at all on the council and the meeting area is extremely nonexistent at this point in time. It could be anywhere from Satan's bedroom to a barren rock covered field. Making any attempt to guess on what is going to happen there, what will be there, what conditions will be like, etc, is stupid at best.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Birdofterror » Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:23 pm

St. Blood wrote:that being said, I still don;t see the reason for bringing bodyguards
Pulling an answer out of my ass: I would have to say maybe it's protocol.

I seriously doubt any of the major powers in hell need bodyguards, but maybe they are present for their children, heirs, followers, etc. Even though they are practically unstoppable 1 on 1, they may have them to... you know... be where they simply can't be and establish an overpowering sense of presence even when they aren't around.

Or something.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby lukeape » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:49 pm

I don't think Chi could sneak into castle Grim as she hardly seems like the stealthy type to me, and since she has just starting gaining her powers I really hope she doesn't just master them immediately to sneak in using them, and since she has never seemed to have been stealthy or cautious (her resting on Demongo after teleporting through the phone) I can't see her getting far into the Castle before being found.

Postby The Creator » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:14 pm

Are you sure about that, she is a shapeshifter, can teleport and make clones of herself and will probably have laser beams coming out of her eyes, plus she looks really serious right now. she is even preparing beforehand.

Does she know about the meeting of the council, if not then she might still assume grim and Mandy are there.
KORRA SEASON 3 IS ONLINE http://www.watchcartoononline.com/the-l ... f-a-nation
let me think about it

Postby Fan_the_Flames » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:17 pm

I feel like what's happening in Aku City and what's happening at Castle Grimskull is simultaneous, so she probably does not know about it just yet. Since Minnie just learned from the note, I have a feeling Aku will tell Chi before he leaves with Him.

As for bringing bodyguards...I honestly thought that it would be in Mandy's character to have a skeleton army with her when she heads to these peace talks. After all, it seems she wants war one way or another, what better way to keep tensions high than to march in with a couple hundred infantry units, especially if no one else were to bring minions. This would also at least make Chi sneaking into the castle at least semi-realistic, if the security is down due to Mandy taking part of her forces with her.

Postby The Creator » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:28 am

Would Mandy really leave her kid unprotected like that though, when mimi got in and caused all that trouble?
KORRA SEASON 3 IS ONLINE http://www.watchcartoononline.com/the-l ... f-a-nation
let me think about it

Postby The Mad Doctor » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:10 am

Yes she would.
Not Space Jesus

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:52 am

She already caught Mimi, it's not like Mimi is going to break in again.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!