New Grim Tales Comic: "a little tight?"

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby SnafuBot » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:09 am

Go check out the new Grim Tales comic!

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:40 am

Holy sh*t first post

EDIT: okay now what i was going to say, was Chi is going to do something either really stupid or really clever involving the grim family. Really stupid=call Mandy and say that you're coming and would like to have a chat.(not sure how that would work out) Really clever=using multiple powers/methods of blending in(kinda like Dishonored). Use her shapeshifting to go from shadow to shadow, make a cat or other small animal to access doors/computers, and crawling on the ceiling because (for some reason) nobody ever looks up.

P.S. Nice outfit Minnie
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Location: Making past and present a hell of a lot more interesting

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:21 am

First post? On the thread least visited out the 3 :p

Chi should spark the war with an army. Not a lone suicide mission.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Megadon » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:22 pm

All I can say is hell is about to come to the Underworld: The Grim Family vs Chi
The Madness has gone quiet for now. But it's always there and will return.
I'm cured, mostly.
Seeker of truth. Truth of Light and Darkness.

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:17 pm

Festive Tenshi wrote:First post? On the thread least visited out the 3 :p

Hay, First Post for me, as in ever. And it keeps telling me the other trend for the page doesn't exist. :redface: :redface:

It's not a total suicide mission. Mimi got in there. She got capture sure, but she got in the castle easily. She wasn't even noticed till Pain saw her reading a map. So Chi can probably get inside the castle, but remaining undetected is going to require something clever (whether planned and intended, or making it up as she goes). Main point is Castle GrimSkull's defenses are infallible.
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Location: Making past and present a hell of a lot more interesting

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:39 pm

'Infallible' would go against your point :x

My point was that if the Grim family let 2 little girls sneak into their castle, it kind of says something to the other realms.
Also, Mimi had a map.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:02 pm

How did she get that map...
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:10 pm

I thought Him gave it to her.
Not sure how he got it.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:13 pm

I wonder then if Castle Grim isn't as... secure as it was previously thought...
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:16 pm

Well...it is a bit difficult to die in the Castle of Grim...
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:04 pm

Not quite what I was implying there.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:19 pm

I thought you were saying that they're security was low.
Or are you implying a spy?
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:49 pm

Implying a spy.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:51 pm

I wonder if Jeff ever visited the Grims.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:07 pm

I would like to say, Grim did not build that castle, he bought it. A map could have existed before hand. Assuming renovations were not too extensive.
Don't hug me I'm scared
Eye of the Tiger

Postby CrimsonCreed » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:51 pm

has anyone assumed that Charles might be the spy? To me he does seem a likely candidate with access to most of the castle and such.
Nothing is true Everything is permmited

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm

Have seen the original series? The dude worships the dirt Mandy walks on.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Havoc » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:07 pm

Maybe Him was in Grimskull at one point, and just made Mimi a map from memory.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:40 pm

I'd have to check the page again, but wasn't the map a lot like the Marauder's Map from Harry Potter?
Semper Vigilans

Postby CrimsonCreed » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:03 pm

ok so i went and did my research, and I have not seen one piece of evidence that Charles is completely loyal to the Grim family, in fact i think he loathes them. He also does seem like the someone who would be able to draw out a layout of the castle, seeing as he is head of security.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:12 pm

Charles is a loyal knight. He would die for his masters.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:23 pm

Ohh yeah. The episode in which he appeared in had him at first, tattooed with Grim all over his body, then Mandy.
http://grimadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Lord_Pain
Semper Vigilans

Postby tonightscake » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:26 pm

Billy is clearly Mandy's secret weapon. The ultimate soldier of idiotic purity and neutrality.
Why not?
Lovely Antics

Postby CrimsonCreed » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:38 pm

If that were true i doubt there would be a castle standing still...

Postby ari-6 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:46 pm

I personally hope Billy does not make an appearance.

Creed, To me Pain is the least likely of anyone to betray Grim and Mandy. I feel you were basing that assumption on what little you have seen of him in GT.

I do not think the map Mimi had was magical in any way or at least I did not see anything to indicate that it was.

It is possible and not even likely that HIM has a spy but I feel like it would not be impossible for a map of the castle to exist or for HIM to have procured one. The castle did exist before Grim was living there.

If Chi did decide to sneak into the castle whole rather than in part, she could employ the same Sadoko tactic and come through a television. I feel a scene like that would be amusing to watch. It could just begin with someone at the castle receiving a video. Although it kind of defeats the point of being stealthy and if she were to do that she may as well just turn into something small and sneak in. Or try to ninja her way in with another costume change.

She is a starwars fan so maybe even trying to disguise herself as a guard to gain entrance. She would look totally obvious but for comedic effect no one would notice. Someone would inevitably say "Aren't you a little short for a skull guard"
Eye of the Tiger

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!