a little tight?

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: a little tight?

Postby Everlive » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:33 am

Guess I'll be the one to say it. MOVE DEMO, I think her left nip sliped! :P

Not to be seen as a horny pervert, I do want to see what happens. Maybe Grim, Mandy, Aku and Him will meet somewhere and Chi looks for Mimi while they are out and runs into Mini and Grim Jr.?
Heart and Soul

Postby Havoc » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:02 am

Blood Lord wrote:Agreed. Grim would also be potential, the most neutral party about it. I wouldn't be too surprised if they meet up and discuss it, most likely on accident.

Yes. But as we've all seen, Chi doesn't exactly handle diplomatic situations well. She'd probably just end up yelling at Grim, and pulling a gun on him or some shit.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby The Creator » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:14 am

X-Mas Exodis wrote:I don't have a Santa hat, so stop complaining Creator.

You have lights! And they freakin glow!
I reserve the right to be jealous.

perhaps this whole thing with chi was a character development. maybe she is not as hotheaded anymore. her face looked scarily calm. Also I don't think she is stupid, so if she were to approach grim she might try to be a bit more careful.

Hey, you think each of the council has a custom made throne?
KORRA SEASON 3 IS ONLINE http://www.watchcartoononline.com/the-l ... f-a-nation
let me think about it

Postby Drago2552 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:07 am

dam

Postby Havoc » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:10 am

Sorry bro. There's no river blockage here. Also please don't make one word posts.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hallow Nova » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:22 am

Krestmas wrote:
gaztasterofpork wrote:My greatest wish is for Mimi to act like Biribiri and Chi to affection attack her like Kuroko lol

That would imply Chi doesn't like it.

Which she does.

Kuroko was a bit of a masochist. So he was implying that she would like it.

As for the rest of this conversation. >.>
Chi didn't say she's going personally :p I still think Chi sending someone makes more sense. Even if it's a piece of herself.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Birdofterror » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:33 am

The Creator wrote:perhaps this whole thing with chi was a character development. maybe she is not as hotheaded anymore. her face looked scarily calm. Also I don't think she is stupid, so if she were to approach grim she might try to be a bit more careful.?
Perhaps. I think this is very likely. She is very headstrong, but if she is going personally, she must know the risks. She's brash, not stupid.

Though even if she goes alone bearing an olive branch and a knife, who's to say they won't just KIDNAP her for political gains?

I hate pseudo-medieval politics.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby tonightscake » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:48 am

I feel that Chi will go herself, or at least send a form of herself. Her gallant rescue of Mimi is both an action of pure love and at the same time a challenge for her to show she actually has power and isn't just a spoiled brat that can only send others to do stuff such as this. She wants to be treated as an equal, but to do this she needs to send a message that she isn't completely useless. Of course, her actions will backfire probably causing the war that has to happen. I also think that she'll find Mimi showing affection towards Jr., which will cause her to either go into a spiraling depression followed suit with a crippling addiction. Or it will cause her to go into a furious rage attacking Jr.

How she acts at Grimskull is really dependant on if she gets caught by anyone (Minnie v. Chi?) and whether she sneaks in, which I find to be her only reliable way through the castle.
Why not?
Lovely Antics

Postby Hallow Nova » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:14 am

If she wants to be taken seriously, she needs minions. She should know of Mandy's and Grim's standings, especially after her confrontation with Him.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Krest » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:16 am

Festive Tenshi wrote:If she wants to be taken seriously, she needs minions.

She has a cell phone and access to her father's military. She doesn't need minions - she has air support.
Sleep With Neil Patrick Harris

Postby tonightscake » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:48 am

Using her father's minions shows Aku's power, not Chi's. She has to do something on her own, or at least be leading the effort with minions.
Why not?
Lovely Antics

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:57 am

tonightscake wrote:I feel that Chi will go herself, or at least send a form of herself. Her gallant rescue of Mimi is both an action of pure love and at the same time a challenge for her to show she actually has power and isn't just a spoiled brat that can only send others to do stuff such as this.

I can see this. It'll probably be over done and extremely comical and the guards notice it the entire time, but let it slide because its funny.

Festive Tenshi wrote:If she wants to be taken seriously, she needs minions. She should know of Mandy's and Grim's standings, especially after her confrontation with Him.

I don't think she would risk jeopardizing the stability of the Underworld for this, or at least Aku wouldn't let her do it.

I think she's passionate, but not stupid.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hallow Nova » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:28 am

Going alone would be a sign of stupidity imo, but I see your point.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Xi-1 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:01 pm

Junior and Mimi are 'close?' Where? Can anyone give me a page where Mimi shows that she sees Junior as more than a chew toy and possible source of muffins?

HIM is definitely one to pull off a couple of Xanatos Gambits, with a level of preparation rivalling that of The Batman. Heck, the only ones who could possibly pull it off even as good are King Sombra and Discord (and the latter was more by accident than through proper planning. Not that the avatar of Chaos plans).

Chi is showing a greater level of maturity and control than previously, in asking Demo for intel further to what Jeff already told her. Perhaps the knowledge of her spiritual connection to Blossom (and thus to Mimi) is enabling her to be a smidge more analytical than before, so I doubt she'll just pull a gun like she did on HIM. It also makes sense, in my opinion, for Chi to at least send an aspect of herself to Castle Grimskull, provided she's not going to commit to going for real. Remember that right now only Demo knows that Chi can split herself off and send her aspect wirelessly. Not that going through the front door, backed by Underworld diplomatic immunity, wouldn't suit her, now that she's speaking more formally.

It looks like Minnie is also dressing for battle. But are her preparations for fighting for Junior's heart against Mimi, or are they with the Council in mind? Surely she knows that Mandy is grooming her as her heir, yet it is obvious she won't let Junior slip too far from her sights as well.

And who says Minnie is listening to anything in particular? She may very well be humming or singing herself. We already know she is quite accomplished, so I wouldn't put that past her.
A Page Flipper

Postby CrimsonCreed » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:04 pm

Festive Tenshi wrote:Going alone would be a sign of stupidity imo, but I see your point.

yea it would but then again she could send Demongo ahead to sneak around the castle while she plays nice with the Grim family, and if this happens im willing to bet that Demongo ends up finding Mandy's treasure vault in which Minnie end's up finding Demongo while walking by.
Nothing is true Everything is permmited

Postby Krest » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:33 pm

Xi-1 wrote:Chi is showing a greater level of maturity and control than previously

Terrible character development, this is.
Sleep With Neil Patrick Harris

Postby Fan_the_Flames » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:55 pm

Xi-1 wrote:Junior and Mimi are 'close?' Where? Can anyone give me a page where Mimi shows that she sees Junior as more than a chew toy and possible source of muffins?

We really haven't seen enough to say for sure. But really, I don't think it would matter for Chi if Mimi sees Junior as someone close to her or not. The fact that Mimi is even with Junior may be enough to set her off.

Xi-1 wrote:It looks like Minnie is also dressing for battle. But are her preparations for fighting for Junior's heart against Mimi, or are they with the Council in mind? Surely she knows that Mandy is grooming her as her heir, yet it is obvious she won't let Junior slip too far from her sights as well.

And who says Minnie is listening to anything in particular? She may very well be humming or singing herself. We already know she is quite accomplished, so I wouldn't put that past her.

I doubt it's for the council, as I'm pretty sure the meeting will take place at a neutral plane, at least I'd hope. And the reason people are thinking she's listening to something is because of the phonograph. Yes, she could be singing to herself, but the image implies that the song is coming from the phonograph. It's a detail that you wouldn't really put in unless it was to play music.

Postby tonightscake » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:59 pm

Doubtful she is singing. She hasn't really been in a very whimsical mood and those notes floating around looked pretty damn whimsical to me.
Why not?
Lovely Antics

Postby The Creator » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:21 pm

I just remembered, in one of the Billy and Mandy episodes grim had to get his scythe fixed and got scythe 2.0. As a replacement. if the scientist guy was able to fix Grim's scythe perhaps he could melt down jacks sword to create the rapier.

mandy is going into a war, one of her most powerful weapons cannot be used by her. she would not trust it with a hired man or bodyguard, she give it to someone who would not betray her, minnie.
let me think about it

Postby Hallow Nova » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:36 pm

I had the same idea before.
viewtopic.php?p=3443650#p3443650
Read the page and the next for the full discussion :3
I'm still for the idea :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby The Creator » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:54 pm

perhaps extracting the swords righteous essence, then putting it into a new weapon would solve it.
let me think about it

Postby tonightscake » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:00 pm

The question is how this would be done though.
Why not?
Lovely Antics

Postby Hallow Nova » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:02 pm

That's if they actually choose to explain.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:09 pm

Or do it. Might be too complex for them.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hallow Nova » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:23 pm

Wouldn't be surprised if they did it, and they choose to never explain it.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!