a little tight?

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Bleedman » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:25 pm

NEK: Poor Chi I suddenly feel the need to hug her…but I fear what may happen considering how she tore her room up in the last page XD. Still it seems our little shoguness has her sights set on Castle Grim, And Minnie has her sights set on new wardrobe change O3O.
Joe M. :"draw till your hands BLEED"
thus I was born...........

Re: a little tight?

Postby ari-6 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:28 pm

So Chi is going to the castle. Called it! Well I think everyone called. Everyone except Tenshi... :P

Unusually high amount of fanservice on these recent pages I feel
Im Making This Up As I Go

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:31 pm

I said I didn't like the idea :p
I still don't.
And she didn't say she was going.
Course Demongo probably knows her best.

I do wonder. Would Chi be willing to beg for Mimi's release.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby MERASMUS! » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:50 pm

Beg? Nah, she's just going to break her out.
Owner of the Bombinomicon

Postby ari-6 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:52 pm

Hello there, you're looking very fluffy today :3

I think Chi would do what ever it took. But she is very proud so I think she would only resort to begging once she exhausts every option. It would be really unexpected for her to walk straight up to the castle and ask Mandy to let her go. If she did do that I would probably be impressed.

Postby Exodis » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:55 pm

This page... I like it.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

I will persevere, I will resist to hear, I will interfere.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman

Postby CrimsonCreed » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:08 pm

I would like to believe she would, but then again Chi is arrogant and stubborn so I'm 50-50 with her begging.

As for Minnie, well apparently she's really easy for me to read, i was only half paying attention to her when we last saw her and i think i said somewhere that we'd probably see her change outfits and what do i know, im right. Anyways, so now that Chi has made up her mind going to Castle Grim Skull, i feel confident about a throw down in Mandy's treasure room.
Nothing is true Everything is permmited

Postby gaztasterofpork » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:30 pm

If Chi does go to the castle I see it ending badly. Most likely Mandy will see Her and Him as acting together and use it instead of the threadbare excuse she had for going to war. I would like to see all the second generations all together in one room however! My greatest wish is for Mimi to act like Biribiri and Chi to affection attack her like Kuroko lol

Postby Krest » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:39 pm

ari-6 wrote:It would be really unexpected for her to walk straight up to the castle and ask Mandy to let her go. If she did do that I would probably be impressed.

I'd rather say she'd do a stare-off with Mandy and tell her, "Lick my boots." (need boots for this)

To which Minnie would roundhouse kick Chi in the face - out of nowhere - and go, "Lick mine."

Remember: I called it.

--

On the comic page, about Minnie: DAAAAAAAYUUUUUUUUM

D
A
T

A
S
S

Dayum...

--

gaztasterofpork wrote:My greatest wish is for Mimi to act like Biribiri and Chi to affection attack her like Kuroko lol

That would imply Chi doesn't like it.

Which she does.
Sleep With Neil Patrick Harris

Postby EX Being » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:40 pm

X-Mas Exodis wrote:This page... I like it.

A Toast to that.

NEK is right, last time she was all angered and destroyed the entire room... Luck for Demo that Chi calmed in the right momment. But now, she has a lot to think about.

Nevertheless, I think this time I feel sorry for her ... I know it's disrespectful, grumpy, jealous and even extortionist ... But still, it's a girl yet, suffer for something that complicated for girls her "age".

Now we can See Minnie again in her new Dress. Beautiful Dress I must add. But at the same time, We mustn't forget the Front Page, Minnie was holding a Sword (A rapier Kind).

And I wonder what is Minnie listening XD
Do you fear the Darkness??
You should...

Mimi's Servant Soul

Postby ari-6 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:49 pm

Last time she was listening to "All of me" by Matt Hammitt I think. Perhaps more of the same or something entirely different. Does Minnie seem like the kind of person to listen to one depressing song over and over?

Postby The Creator » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:58 pm

Okay so some things have been confirmed, Chi is heading to Grimskull, her frustration was over her mimi and the box was Minnie's wardrobe change.

Personally I would like to think of another reason for Chi's interest in Grimskull. Grim is the reaper, I am sure he can look at souls, (he could confirm if chi is really Blossom's corrupted soul) not only that he is omni potent at every place of death, so he was there when Blossom died. perhaps, chi would want him to shed some light. grim did mention that there were some deaths too cruel for even him, I doubt he would forget blossom's.

I think Chi and minnie will fight first, they are both in pretty bad moods. jr might intervene then mimi appears.

I think this page has proven to me at least, that chi and demongo's relationship is playful. I don't think he would ever intentionally betray her. I think he is actuLly a pretty nice...floating head...that just wants to be useful to his master.

EDit: wow everyone on this page (except x being) looks to be pretty...jolly...and also fluffy.
Last edited by The Creator on Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
KORRA SEASON 3 IS ONLINE http://www.watchcartoononline.com/the-l ... f-a-nation
let me think about it

Postby tonightscake » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:04 am

Minnie is either going to the harvest moon ball or she is going to Jr. Not sure if she'll go for the seduction thing or attack Jr/Mimi. It's also possible that the lords' meeting is going to be at castle grimskull and she's dressing up for that.
Why not?
Lovely Antics

Postby CrimsonCreed » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:06 am

EX Being wrote:Now we can See Minnie again in her new Dress. Beautiful Dress I must add. But at the same time, We mustn't forget the Front Page, Minnie was holding a Sword (A rapier Kind).

it's practically the same as Mandy's with a few different snippets here and there but it does suit her very well.

Postby The Creator » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:10 am

Now that I think of it,tonightscake,it would make sense to hold the meeting in Grimskull. considering Death is the most neutral out of all of them (besides Aku) But wow, if that's what is going to happen then Him is just going to walk in to the castle, Mandy's home turf. He better bring backup or something.
let me think about it

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:21 am

Dat last panel...

I don't know if Chi is going quite for that reason, Creator. Jeff did tell her where Mimi went, I think.

Postby CrimsonCreed » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:38 am

If Him is walking onto Mandy's home turf, he's gotta have something up his sleeve. I think that the whole thing with Horror's Hand was not only just a punishment but also a Trojan Horse tactic. Because even though Mimi doesn't have her devil's essence i think she can still use her telekinetic abilities.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:39 am

I think in all of the Underworld, there would be a better place for a meeting like this.

Postby CrimsonCreed » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:00 am

the Ghost Zone would seem like the place seeing as we haven't seen it aside from the layout of the realms

Postby Fan_the_Flames » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:02 am

So...Him is either a tactician on a level that is beyond comprehension and is a few steps away from pulling off an incredible gambit, or he's the luckiest S.o.B. in the underworld. Either way, if Chi goes to Castle Grimskull, I feel something is going to happen there that's going to drag Aku out of retirement, specifically joining Him in the potential UnderWar. With everything we know of Chi, her seeing Mimi in her human state and being extremely close to Jr could definitely put her over the edge. And with Minnie being more like her mother, if Chi were to attack Jr...I have a feeling Minnie won't have a problem taking the shot like she did before.

Also, for some reason I feel there has to be a neutral plane where the 7 rulers can meet, somewhere none of them have authority...maybe Limbo?

Postby The Creator » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:02 am

Seriously how did everyone get Santa hats except me.

blood lord
yeah, I know chi probably isn't thinking about seeing grim, but she really should. other than him, he probably knows the most about that day.

Now if it is at Grimskull I wonder how him will do it. will he make his backup obvious like a bodyguard (those afterbirth guys that drax made could come in, they were cool) or is mimi really a Trojan horse.

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/ ... 28-806.jpg haha

Another thing, just how corrupted is Chi's soul. if some essence of blossom is in her then the sword might actually not work. Even though Chi is not technically pure of heart.

A place were none of them have power... It's not going to be limbo but the prospect is interesting. Perhaps if they were to go to the ghost zone, walker has an area that nullifies power?

Him's place is out.

Mandy''s place is possible, but not sure she would allow it.

Aku's place also possible.

Hunson abadeer, no one leaves the Nightosphere. Not sure.
let me think about it

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:16 am

The Creator wrote:blood lord
yeah, I know chi probably isn't thinking about seeing grim, but she really should. other than him, he probably knows the most about that day.

Agreed. Grim would also be potential, the most neutral party about it. I wouldn't be too surprised if they meet up and discuss it, most likely on accident.

The Creator wrote:Seriously how did everyone get Santa hats except me.

I know people...

Postby Exodis » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:18 am

I don't have a Santa hat, so stop complaining Creator.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

I will persevere, I will resist to hear, I will interfere.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman

Postby Fan_the_Flames » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:20 am

Also, I have to point out I find Demongo's blush in those two panels for some reason hilarious. He's a demon soul hunter who has taken who knows how many lives, and yet it seems he's embarrassed by the sight and feel of a bare chest? At least I think that's a blush, it's hard to tell on a floating ball of fire.

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:31 am

Dat ass in the lat panel...

I hope we are going to see the council meeting soon. Somehow I really want to see all the 5 lord (Mandy and Grim counted as one) together, and also Walker's first appearance.
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!