Let it all out

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Let it all out

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:57 pm

And the realization of why I hate these threads suddenly comes back to me.

silvercover wrote:well that would depend on how chi develops.

No it doesn't.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Exodis » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:04 pm

Blood Lord wrote:And the realization of why I hate these threads suddenly comes back to me.

Duck and cover, everyone! D:

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Greatest Post To Ever Grace This Forum
Hail to the Savior

Postby silvercover » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:30 pm

ari-6 wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Demo and Chi are going to end up friends?

well I dont think they're going to be "friends friends", more like the mutual respect later. once chi grows out from being bratty and matures a lot more. she may gain enough respect that demo wont think of stabbing her in the back readily at least. oh and if she also respects demo and not treat him too badly onwards.

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:51 pm

That's not going to be happening anytime soon. Your projection could take as far out as AfterBirth did.

You aren't basing your stuff on anything either. Just hopeful dreams and assumptions.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:21 pm

......Um, excuse me for asking but are you talking to me or Silver? It was me who said it so I assume you were talking to me.

I don't think the possibility of Demo and Chi becoming "friends" or rather Demo growing to hate Chi less seems too far fetched. Granted if that were to happen then it would probably be way into the future after some serious character development on Chi's part. Perhaps even after a story line where Demo betrays Chi.
Some people shouldn't have an imagination. They just abuse it.
Im Making This Up As I Go

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:52 pm

ari-6 wrote:......Um, excuse me for asking but are you talking to me or Silver?

Did I quote you in my post after his? No. Therefore the comment was directed at him, and not you.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Megadon » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:36 am

Hey not to be the technical geek, nerd, or spoil sport but the whole Demo, taking over the ghost zone thing can't happen. His powers only work by absorbing the life essence from living enemies. So on a ghost who is technically already dead, the absorb them thing is a no go.

Now as for Chi and her powers, she may not have full mastery over them yet, but she's already done the first step: Unlocking them. I say she'll master at least 50% by the time she reaches castle Grimskull.

Finally the whole Demo/Chi relationship it's merely a servant/slave/friend relationship. Nothing more. She's just using him as a pillow right now to calm down after her tantrum.

Personally I can't wait until they re-introduce Drax, just to see what madness they'll make him do. Because I don't think someone like Drax will die so easily. Even more I'm seriously not sure he would die like Mandark did. Mandark gave up. But someone like Dexter, or rather someone like Drax, isn't done with his plans so easily. I'm sure we'll see him again. :twisted:
The Madness has gone quiet for now. But it's always there and will return.
I'm cured, mostly.
Seeker of truth. Truth of Light and Darkness.

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:46 am

Thank God, there's another person out here with reason and best yet, he has the patience to explain things.

Except for the Drax part. I wouldn't be holding out for him showing up.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Megadon » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:00 am

The reason why I'm waiting on Drax's return is because Drax is the bigger threat in all this. A simple war of the rulers as we all know is and will be messy. And dealing with Chi's issues will be something we all want to know. But when it comes to Drax he is the Wild Card. And as we all know, when it comes to Wild Cards it can get especially crazy. Then like I said someone like Drax has grand plans. You've seen what he's done as hero, through the course of random memories and flashbacks. So imagining what he can do as villain, let alone a genius in the underworld, sends dark shivers up my spine. Truthfully I think his little business with Boogie was nothing more then a side project. And now that he has the results from that something bigger may be coming. Remember the only thing worse then demons, is a human who has abandoned there humanity. :twisted: lol
I'm cured, mostly.

Postby Sigment » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:18 am

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Drax the dark version of Dexter? With AB no longer canon, I don't think he even exists.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Megadon » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:45 am

Yes Drax is the evil version of Dexter. But there were things about him that didn't add up and left a lot of questions. Like how did he go from cyborg to flesh again, where did he get that scar, why does he say he killed Dee Dee; let alone the image of her death was completely different from what actually happened. Just a lot questions about Drax that don't really add up. Now true I don't think he'll appear in this time period of the story, but if they ever get into the time after AB, then yes there is a good chance he might return. As for the here and now of the story I believe right now Dexter is going through the journey that turns him into Drax.

But besides all what I really want to know is where is the bigger threat right now. When things are this obvious there's always a bigger threat waiting. And I'm thinking there's a threat out there bigger then Queen Bitch Mandy. I want to know who and what they are capable of.
I'm cured, mostly.

Postby silvercover » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:41 am

Sigment Kurosai wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Drax the dark version of Dexter? With AB no longer canon, I don't think he even exists.

yeah but we cant really discount all of the stuff from there not to happen...
example would be the ghost kid/s.
wasnt AB rendered non-canon, like, before mandy and danny showed up in bed? if it was then bleed wouldnt have gone through with showing that, as well as some more where we saw danny and grim talking about his kid.

well its also not sure if we're still getting the twins, but we do have a ghost kid coming along...

also as for the discussion earlier, I believe its fine to make speculation so long as im not strongly pushing forward my theory, right?
and im pretty sure I didnt say it was happening soon, and I did agree that for now demo doesnt have any attachments to chi.

also, I dont see how my speculation was any worse than how people were basing that mimi would reciprocate junior, or that chi would fall for junior as well... I dunno, I feel like im being clamped harder than the other people who theorize, mine is relatively low(as im just expecting a respecting relationship) while others are going for romantic feelings.

Postby ari-6 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:47 am

Blood Lord wrote:Did I quote you in my post after his? No. Therefore the comment was directed at him, and not you.

I know that much. But his comment you were responding to was in response to me suggesting that Demo and Chi could become friends. So if anyone is basing their ideas on nothing but hopeful dreams and assumptions, it would be me. However I never thought that was the case really. Sorry for bringing it back up.

Postby Hallow Nova » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:47 am

@Mega
I don't think it's ever been said that Demongo can't capture ghost essence. The limits of his powers with ghosts is unknown.

Also this whole Drax thing. Remember that GT and PPGD aren't connected. DeeDee could've died in a completely different way. I'm not sure about the dates with AB, but if it came out before the Megaville flashbacks, then the cyborg Dexter had not appeared then.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:21 am

Were there any ghost even in Samurai Jack? If not then like you said we wouldn't know the effects on ghost. Also could someone post a summary of Drax? (never even heard of him(except AfterBirth))
Please & thank you.
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Location: Making past and present a hell of a lot more interesting

Postby ari-6 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:35 am

He is basically just evil Dexter. AB was written before the megavill flash back so my guess is that the original idea was for GT to be set in some dystopian alternate reality but AB was scrapped. So the end result was the setting being rewritten to something far closer to PPGD

Postby Krest » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:47 pm

You have to realize that the writers made AB non-canon since it was released pre-maturely. It was only supposed to be a rough draft in the first place.

And this happens before AB - far prior to AB, in fact, so Drax might not even be Drax. Even if Drax DOES exist later on, he could still be Dexter for now. In addition, the Drax in AB won't be the canon Drax, even if there IS a canon Drax, as Dexter - per canon - actually fully matured in the Past, whereas AB's Drax uses an immature (younger) Dexter as a base.

Also, am I the only one that thinks those weren't spears but, instead, a "stinger" made as an extension of Chi's tail? If that was the case, and there was only one stinger, the shots with multiple stingers would be showing a passage of time.
Sleep With Neil Patrick Harris

Postby Nina333 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:41 pm

Demongo is going to eventually leave Chi. The guards stated he is her stress ball and didn't do anything to stop Chi from having her tantrum. Demongo doesn't get any respect and Chi treats him as a slave. I don't think he will take over the ghost zone but he will get as far away from Chi as possible.

Postby Megadon » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:39 pm

Sorry but Demo is not going to escape. And even if he does he's going to end up in a worse position then before and want to go back. And yes samurai jack did have ghost but the only ones who could control them was Aku, a god class enemy, or someone using a god level spell. Demongo does not fit either of those classes. Especially since he lost all his power after failing to defeat Jack. Demongo was reduce to nothing but an AKu spawn after he failed. Now he's even less. He's nothing but a wisp (a ball of essence with the appearance of a flame) now.
I'm cured, mostly.

Postby Hallow Nova » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:45 pm

Interactions between Demongo and ghosts are still unknown.
Either side can go back and forth about this.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Megadon » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:11 pm

Okay Mandalor here's a full Drax description:

Drax is an evil version of Dexter and the secondary villain in GT:AB
He still maintains some of the original Dexters genius but now uses them for more evil and demented means. One invention being the Cauldron used by Boogie in AB. A device capable of collecting the essence from other beings, containing it, and infusing it to another host. He also shows a great deal of knowledge in demon biology, as he was able to rebuild and revive a Basilican as a Basilican Cyborg. His lab is a twisted combination of his original lad and Mandarks. He also shows knowledge of the type of beings living in the underworld, as he was able to identify Daniel and Manny as human/ghost hybrids just by there energy readings. He has an unknown scar on the right side of his face. He wears an outfit similar to Dexters original lab coat but with boots that have the appearance of demon mouths, a short red cape around his neck, attached to a gold coat rope, the lab coat is black ad partly tattered, and his gloves are now red, with the finger tips extended like claws. He is some what more evil then Boogie, but helps with his plans, while also stating he has his own plans. He also shows ruthless tendencies by activating Empheles (the Cyborg Basilican he created) self-destruct after Empheles was rendered useless. Also unlike the original Dexter who says his sisters death was and accident, Drax states that he is the reason, and the person who killed Dee Dee.

In short Drax is what happens when Dexter goes completely evil.
I'm cured, mostly.

Postby DarkKing » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:25 pm

Chi kind of reminded me of Diablo appearance wise on this page. I don't think Demongo and Chi will ever be friends. He's been abused and hates her too much.
"The ones who do what they want and
enjoy the most of their lives are the
ones who win in the end."

- Charlie Staz
Bow to Greatness

Postby Gojiraaku » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:47 pm

HEY MR BLEEDMAN!!!!!! Big fan here btw i've started making a fanfic(big surprise :roll: ) on ppgd/grimtales/suger bits lol i hope you like it

Postby Havoc » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:53 pm

I hate to burst your bubble, but Bleedman doesn't visit/pay any mind to these forums. But welcome aboard anyways.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hallow Nova » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:55 pm

heh...Mr.Bleedman..heh

Gojir, feel free to share the fanfic in our other sections, after reading the rules and following them of course.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!