Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Re: Definitely should have taken the cannon

Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:03 pm

Blood Lord wrote:He doesn't run them though. He might have kick started the intitial idea, but we all know that he doesn't write them anymore.

Both series have had different writers over the years (I think) but Bleed is the one constant.

Re: Definitely should have taken the cannon

Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:08 pm

Bleed has started something big. And I don't think he's going to quit until it's completely Dead (FINISHED). Which isn't going to be anytime soon. By time he's ready to quit they might be selling printed copies of his comic to people who don't know about the website or snafu. I'll admit I didn't know about snafu from the beginning. I found through its game PPGD Rumble in Megaville. But like I said I don't think Bleed is going to leave his master piece anytime soon.

Re: Definitely should have taken the cannon

Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:13 pm

Master Piece. Hm...I wonder, if you become more acquainted with the forums, will you still be saying that after a few months.

Re: Definitely should have taken the cannon

Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:15 pm

( :twisted: Ogre) I do more reading then typing when it comes to forums, but I feel chatty today. So from mad cat to next; keep smiling my friend.

Re: Definitely should have taken the cannon

Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:16 pm

You visit the rest of the forums, or just the updates?

Re: Definitely should have taken the cannon

Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:21 pm

I look through the rest of the forum just to see what others are thinking or for inspiration. But like say I'm normally not this chatty. And hey be careful when talking to Ogre. He tends to go overboard.

Re: Definitely should have taken the cannon

Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:22 pm

Just bringing this out of nowhere, but would Father be in hell? Now that I think of it, is Mimi's essence similar to fathers?

Honestly, I have a naive hope of making a webcomic someday so when I see something like Bleedman's work on Snafu. Well... I just think its awesome.

EDIT: Two mad cats and a hatter!

Re: Definitely should have taken the cannon

Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:34 pm

So would you be story, art or both

Megadon wrote:Bleed has started something big. And I don't think he's going to quit until it's completely Dead (FINISHED). Which isn't going to be anytime soon. By time he's ready to quit they might be selling printed copies of his comic to people who don't know about the website or snafu. I'll admit I didn't know about snafu from the beginning. I found through its game PPGD Rumble in Megaville. But like I said I don't think Bleed is going to leave his master piece anytime soon.

Hmmm I think both GT and PPGD were actually much more popular a few years back. Now I don't know. And I do not think anyone here would call either of these two masterpieces. We like talking about them but we can all see the flaws.

Re: Definitely should have taken the cannon

Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:40 pm

Me? Story for both, was what caught me since I am a huge fan of cartoons and I was always sad when they ended, the idea of a continuation had me intrigued. The art was okay in the beginning but I like it a lot more now, after Bleed's style evolved.

Since then I've read pretty much all the comics in Snafu. You know I actually avoided reading Grim Tales because I heard that Mandy and Grim got together? It just took a couple pages and the appearance of Mimi to get me hooked.

Re: Definitely should have taken the cannon

Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:52 pm

CrimsonCreed wrote:if anybody asks why Bleedman likes working on GT more than PPGD i think part of the answer is written in the rules of this forum.

The hell are you talking about, Willis?

daviso452 wrote:An important thing for people to consider is the fact that these are all fully fleshed-out pages of artwork. While there is very little in this in terms of story content

It is the story content that we're having issues with, not the art work. Bleedman is good in his art, that has been acknowledged.

Megadon wrote:Truthfully if either PPGD or GT were to become TV series

They wouldn't.

The Creator wrote:I know Bleed's been called a pedo but I feel as though there is something lacking whenever he draws the adult women. Is it that his heart just isn't in it or am I just spouting crap?

No. You're correct on this subject. It's been commented before that Bleed struggles with drawing more mature women.

Megadon wrote:He seem Pedo-ish but he actually respects women

Women, yes. Girls? No. He's a pedo.

Megadon wrote:And hey be careful when talking to Ogre. He tends to go overboard.

Who the fuck is this "Ogre"?

ari-6 wrote:And I do not think anyone here would call either of these two masterpieces. We like talking about them but we can all see the flaws.

This. They're good, but they aren't something I would proudly display as a masterpiece.

Re: Definitely should have taken the cannon

Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:11 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
CrimsonCreed wrote:if anybody asks why Bleedman likes working on GT more than PPGD i think part of the answer is written in the rules of this forum.

The hell are you talking about, Willis?

I think he thought that most of GT's cast were Bleed's OCs, and since PpGD is mostly characters belonging to Cartoon Network, Bleed focuses more on GT. Just a wild guess on my part.

Re: Definitely should have taken the cannon

Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:19 pm

Sigment Kurosai wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:
CrimsonCreed wrote:if anybody asks why Bleedman likes working on GT more than PPGD i think part of the answer is written in the rules of this forum.

The hell are you talking about, Willis?

I think he thought that most of GT's cast were Bleed's OCs, and since PpGD is mostly characters belonging to Cartoon Network, Bleed focuses more on GT. Just a wild guess on my part.

That would be a plausible, but not a official answer for publication and profit on GT and PpGD. But I still have yet to see what this has to do with the rules.

Are we looking at the global rules? Bleed Section specific rules? All I remember on it is that he updates them whenever he can and that there is no standard rate on any.

Re: Definitely should have taken the cannon

Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:26 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
Megadon wrote:Truthfully if either PPGD or GT were to become TV series

They wouldn't.
That reminds me, didn't Bleedman actually TURN DOWN some kind of offer with the creator of Grim Adventures? I think there was a screencap of it on twitter or something.

Makes me wonder if it would be such an impossibility to wonder such things, you know?

Re: Definitely should have taken the cannon

Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:32 pm

Birdofterror wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:
Megadon wrote:Truthfully if either PPGD or GT were to become TV series

They wouldn't.
That reminds me, didn't Bleedman actually TURN DOWN some kind of offer with the creator of Grim Adventures? I think there was a screencap of it on twitter or something.

Makes me wonder if it would be such an impossibility to wonder such things, you know?

Oh yeah! That did happen.

Who posted that? It was either Skullboy or the guy who did Satan's Excrement. That was weird that he turned down an offer like that.

But yeah, I agree with you on that.

Re: Definitely should have taken the cannon

Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:37 pm

It was Mosama, I think. I've yet to think a good reason for why he turned the guy down.

Re: Definitely should have taken the cannon

Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:42 pm

It would muffle his creativity. Has to keep his stuff with all the loli shots.

Re: Definitely should have taken the cannon

Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:43 pm

tonightscake wrote:It would muffle his creativity.

Sarcasm?

Re: Definitely should have taken the cannon

Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:46 pm

Ya, the second sentence kinda makes that apparent

Re: Definitely should have taken the cannon

Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:57 pm

I'm slowly getting worse at noticing. :(

Re: Definitely should have taken the cannon

Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:14 pm

Trust me, I have difficulty trying to understand sarcasm at times.
But, as a wise man once said,
wise man wrote:Read the sentence in the voice of Dr. House and you'll know if it's sarcasm.

Re: Definitely should have taken the cannon

Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:33 pm

but I never saw house M.D.

Re: Definitely should have taken the cannon

Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:52 pm

Randori wrote:Trust me, I have difficulty trying to understand sarcasm at times.
But, as a wise man once said,
wise man wrote:Read the sentence in the voice of Dr. House and you'll know if it's sarcasm.

RANDORI, YOU REMEMBERED!

I love you. :3

Re: Definitely should have taken the cannon

Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:55 pm

Image
:up: Me and Blordy just had a moment.

Re: Definitely should have taken the cannon

Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:35 am

you know its funny how some times these forums are more interesting then comics we talk about

Re: Definitely should have taken the cannon

Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:40 am

Congrats on your moment.

Wow I just realized that the ogre thing from before either means the emoticon he used or some split personality.

Speaking of which we have seen brats,perverts,gluttons, pedophiles, bitches, douches, lesbians and incest... I wanna see a schizophrenic now.
Topic locked