Sigment Kurosai wrote:I think translation gets a little nutty when it comes to abbreviations.
Ya. And I'm not sure if its writen correctly in the comic, but I'm going for the "What's This" form. All I know is that its a polite way to say it, might actually mean "what the fuck".
That's what I'd be saying if that happened to me.
AgentNY003 wrote:Mimi did kill Blossom, but why and how? I don't understand. I need to know the flashback
The actual flash back goes here: http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=169
I can only guess that it was done for Him's amusement/justice, and she died from stabbing wounds.
Speaking of stabbing wounds, this could have been another "Et tu Mimi?" page.
Ummm, to help remain undetected? With what was at stake involving Jeff and what not, I doubt she would risk flying in head first or even chance floating about. Idk, who knows... just trying to support Blood's thought n' jazz.
Which you are. The blood could have been used to help enhance her physical skills, at the very least the symbiote is doing it, but if there is actual puff blood in it or not, I don't know. Just a crazy thought. I don't think there would have been the powers of a puff going in with the blood though. Whatever Him did to give it life could have corrupted it and left her with the strength of a puff instead of the powers of a puff.
This is just a guess though.
Another guess is that Mimi was always strong, but by using her mental powers while hooked up to that machine, it drains her of them. Once freed and no longer using it, she regained her powers. Since Mimi is a hybrid puff, she wouldn't have kept all the puff abilities and since her biological father was a demon, we can expect the advancement of some other ones as well.
But hey, I'm having fun poking in the dark on this one. Not expecting any answers or evidence, which is a bit unlike me.
- He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3Jeffffey
- Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.Fievel
- Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.Dusk_Imp
- Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORDDoctress Who
- Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
.BSLD: FiMFiction Story Release!