Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Post a reply

Re: DEAD MEAT

Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:22 am

Voice actors. I'm Extremely Picky, when it comes to voices.

Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:48 pm

So if the writing was better, the voices matched perfectly and the animation budget high like on the level of somthing made by Man of Action. Then you wouldn't mind seeing PPGD or GT animated?

Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:13 pm

Ofc I wouldn't, but that's not happening. The chances of that successfully being accomplished are slim at best. They would need the producer of the gods, to make that work out.

Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:05 pm

I know but their could have been an original animated series with his art style. How disappointing.

I was wondering if Max Atoms wanted a kickstarter to found a new series, why did he not make a pilot like with Bee and Puppycat? As it stands, I am much more likely to give money to that because I know what it will be like. This show about a dog seems less likely to interest me.

Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:37 pm

That's an aweseome shout out from Maxwell Atoms.

Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:51 pm

Wait everybody,
Maybe even if Maxwell was impressed with Bleed's work there would still be no PPG or GT show. Max could have wanted him to help on Dead Meat or brainstorm for a completely new show.

Oh what could have been....it drives me crazy.

But from what I hear Bleed really is busy, to make a show on the side might've been too much. Though I would have said something like, I'll get back to you on that or when the comic ends we can work something out.

Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:07 pm

To be completely honest, if I got a job offer like that, I would have jumped for it.

I can't say if Bleed would continue the comics or not. If he was only doing two and Maxwell hired him as a long stay thing so he could quit his normal job, I think he could still keep up with it.

But, idk.

Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:23 pm

The Creator wrote:Wait everybody,
Maybe even if Maxwell was impressed with Bleed's work there would still be no PPG or GT show. Max could have wanted him to help on Dead Meat or brainstorm for a completely new show.
Oh, I am sorry, I thought that was implied by what he said.

Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:12 pm

I don't think Maxwell Atoms had to make a pilot like Bee&Puppycat did. He has nothing to prove. Hes Maxwell Atoms he made a shit ton of successful episodes of The Grim Adventures. I trust him completely to make something amazing and everyone else should to. I'm also not sure what he was planning to work on with bleedman and how big or small that project was but from what I know of the situation it just looks absolutely insane like literally THE MOST insane thing I have ever heard an artist do in a long time. Maybe I don't know all the details of the situation to maybe its justified i dont wanna jump to conclusions, but if he just rejected him to work on more grimtales and other fan comics then that literally fucking scares me that's absolutely insane on so many horrifying levels.

Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:14 pm

Ha ha ha lol. I always sort of pondered about Bleed's mental stability.

Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:03 pm

You say that we shouldn't question what we would be funding? I like grim adventures but I do not see Maxwell Atoms as "beyond reproach". The idea of a cartoon with the same humor as GA but about a dog sounds unlikely to appeal to me now. I hope I am wrong but that is just how I feel, sorry . If it was a kickstarter for somthing made by Man of Action I would be throwing my money at the screen.

I agree that if he just passed up an opportunity like that to work on more comics then he is stupid. But have we considered the possibility that maybe he said no because he does not like Maxwell Atoms work? I know he based his comics on it, but if he were to work on any animated project for CN it would likely be far toned down from what he is used to. Maybe he is one of these people who would say "If I can't do it my way, I wont do it at all". Just putting it out there

Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:09 pm

As per your request.

You should get back to your work. ;)
Post a reply