Memoirs of en evil overlord

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Memoirs of en evil overlord

Postby Sig Skellington » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:14 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:Also, I've PM'd SN...And he's PM'd me back...multiple times :3

Okay, I'll bite. What's he said?

silvercover wrote:3. she's seeing mimi in her human form the first time.

That's probably a good possibility.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Havoc » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:17 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Yeah, going to expect some difficult there, but you can roll with the possible with basic genetics for now. On the other hand, it could be that puff/human genomes are too different to merge correctly and the demon/puff situation works better if their genomes are more in common with each other.

An interesting theory. I still really, really want to see at least one of the other PPG have an offspring. I think it's still fairly likely at this point too.

Tenshi Nova wrote:Also, I've PM'd SN...And he's PM'd me back...multiple times :3

Wow. Really? What did you talk to him about?
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hallow Nova » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:22 pm

:3 It shall remain a secret for now

I was under the impression that Chi is remembering her mama. Knowing that she could've killed her, but instead condemned Mimi to doing it accidentally.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Creppy Eggy » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:27 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote::3 It shall remain a secret for now

Good, because that is the reason for it being called "Private Message".
As I saw the creature, I was as white as an egg. I was so scared I might crack from fear. As the humanoid began to lunge after me, I was walking on egg shells from how scared I was. It grabbed me, took me to its station, and cracked me open. The last thing I saw were my yellow insides cooked on a pan. Human nature is as evil as a rotten egg.

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby EX Being » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:29 pm

silvercover wrote:1. there is some connection/familiarity chi has of blossom.
or
2. chi is simply surprised that there's someone who's that close to mimi/surprised to see her mother.
or
3. she's seeing mimi in her human form the first time.

Thumb up for 2 and 3.
The n°1 is still a Theory, but taking on count that everyone think the same and Chi looks a bit alike Blossom, I vote for what Blood Lord said: "That Chi was created out of the soul remains of Blossom."

Aku and Him are very friends for some reason and there is the possibility that Him gave to Aku the Soul of Blossom to create Chi in exchange for another thing or just an Alliance.
Do you fear the Darkness??
You should...

Mimi's Servant Soul

Postby Nina333 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:44 pm

Is anyone wondering how Samurai Jack died? Him may have known Aku was going to refuse to help him but made the trip to somehow get Chi involved in his schemes. If not, his trip was for nothing. The next update may be more of Chi angsting over not being Mimi's knight in shinning armor.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:50 pm

The more this comic goes on, the more that I doubt that Him was doing this as some sort of plan, unless he is a really, really good actor.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Sig Skellington » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:56 pm

To a degree, it still feels a little like a ploy. He's trying to use fear to force Aku to join his side, from the looks of it.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Havoc » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:00 pm

Blood Lord wrote:The more this comic goes on, the more that I doubt that Him was doing this as some sort of plan, unless he is a really, really good actor.

That's a good question. If it is part of some sort of plan, than it's an awfully convoluted one.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:04 pm

If it works right, then its a brilliant plan, but if there isn't then Mandy is setting up to be the giant villain here.

What was the reason why Mimi was to infiltrate and take the hand again?
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby EX Being » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:14 pm

Blood Lord wrote:The more this comic goes on, the more that I doubt that Him was doing this as some sort of plan, unless he is a really, really good actor.

Haha, he is just trying to make Aku joins to his plan of War and Destruction... Mandy already know that Him is not going to keep his claws crossed. After all Him is now like "T-T my own daughter cut off my claw, she betrayed me... And I'm worried about you, that B*tch has the sword of the man who defeated you in the past..." His is just acting to obtain something for free... what a D*ck--- ¬¬U

I Really, really hate Him, (In CN he was funny, even nice, but here... Ugh...)

Sigment Kurosai wrote:To a degree, it still feels a little like a ploy. He's trying to use fear to force Aku to join his side, from the looks of it.

He's right o.o

Blood Lord wrote:What was the reason why Mimi was to infiltrate and take the hand again?

If I'm not mistaken, it was all part of Him's plan. The hand issue was a trap to Mimi, a way to punish her.

http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=187
Last edited by Blood Lord on Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Double posting is a no, no buddy. Just remember that if you foget something that you wanted to say, you can always use the edit button in the corner of your post.
You should...

Mimi's Servant Soul

Postby Havoc » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:29 pm

Be that as it may; how'd he know that Mimi would have know that Mimi wouldn't simply been killed?
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Birdofterror » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:31 pm

I think the major plot point there would be that he "didn't."

I think he sent her there unsure that she would even survive.

Much less to the fact that she would be turned back into a human.
Havoc wrote:If it is part of some sort of plan, than it's an awfully convoluted one.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Havoc » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:35 pm

Would Him have been okay if Mimi was just killed? I feel like he's put so much work into her, that it would be a waste just to have her go to Grimskull and get her throat slit.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hallow Nova » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:36 pm

I remember thinking of the idea that Him is throwing Mimi away as an excuse to start a war.
I wonder if he'd be devious enough to trick Aku into thinking Mandy killed Chi in cold blood.

Also, after Mimi's betrayal, I wouldn't be surprise if Him got bored with her.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:38 pm

Havoc wrote:Would Him have been okay if Mimi was just killed? I feel like he's put so much work into her, that it would be a waste just to have her go to Grimskull and get her throat slit.

Agreed. He would also have had to have a plan or at least the thought crossed his mind that she would get caught.

But then I see the reasoning for that was to get a war going on in the underworld and having Aku and Chi as players on his side.

But its like I said earlier, the man is going and looking like he doesn't have a plan for this. It looks like he is sulking back to his friend and trying to find pity and help in something he screwed up in.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Birdofterror » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:39 pm

Havoc wrote:Would Him have been okay if Mimi was just killed? I feel like he's put so much work into her, that it would be a waste just to have her go to Grimskull and get her throat slit.
Maybe he's finally had it with her? After she let both Junior and Minnie go by betraying him, then fleeing to places unknown, he made an example of Jeff. Beheaded his ass.

Though I doubt he sent her there solely to die, I'm sure he was aware that it was a possibility. :unsure:

Or what he said-
Tenshi Nova wrote:I remember thinking of the idea that Him is throwing Mimi away as an excuse to start a war.
I wonder if he'd be devious enough to trick Aku into thinking Mandy killed Chi in cold blood.

Also, after Mimi's betrayal, I wouldn't be surprise if Him got bored with her.
Using Mimi as a False Flag would actually be pretty smart and not at all convoluted- if that's what he's going for.

Especially now that he almost has Aku on his side already.

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby EX Being » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:46 pm

Havoc wrote:Be that as it may; how'd he know that Mimi would have know that Mimi wouldn't simply been killed?

Well, there are a some factors...

1) The original plan was that Mimi was going to find the Hand (Even if she should kill everybody but Mandy)
2) Even if Mimi could not find the hand, she have to face Mandy's wrath (Even death sounds better than be in front of that).
3) If Mimi was murdered by Mandy, there are more reasons to Invade Grim Castle, afterall, Him can just say "You killed my daughter without reason, You'll pay for this".

Death or Alive, the plan was make her suffer, the rest.. well, it depended of Mimi.
You should...

Mimi's Servant Soul

Postby Hallow Nova » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:52 pm

I think she was sent to die.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Birdofterror » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:56 pm

I guess we'll see, won't we? ;)

The possiblity hadn't struck me until the concept of a false flag was brought up. Now I think it's a real possibility.

Bird oft Error

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:02 am

Just seems weird to toss a piece aside like that. But that piece did betray you.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hallow Nova » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:05 am

Well, if Him wins. He could gain access to all of Mandy's stuff.
Or Him is an awful person that only went for Mimi to start a war with Megaville. Now that he's done playing with his winnings, he wants to start another war. When he's done playing with the winnings from that, more war.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:18 am

I feel like a piece is missing, or is upside down.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby YesterdaysLingo » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:25 am

Okay, I just wanna see Chi piece together her relation w/ Blossom somehow along the lines of "gee, that hair color AND style looks awfully familiar...".

Kidding aside, I wonder which "battle" Aku is referring to that Jack died in...
Flerp flerps

Location: That one place where those people live. You know the one.

Postby silvercover » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:58 am

well there's the possibility of his essence being activated once mimi dies. perhaps she was indeed sent there to die, but its not just to punish her or to start a war, its possible his essence within her was meant to wreak havoc once mimi is dead or possess minnie.
then mandy threw a wrench to this plan by capturing it.

btw once chi gets inside grim's castle, I expect this type of scene to happen:
chi goes searching for mimi and trying to keep a low profile, but once she starts to relax her guard we see mandy holding jack's sword close by o.O

my memory is fuzzy, but is jack's sword unusable by anyone else(like requiring a special person to use it) or did aku just mean no one is as skilled with a sword as jack?

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!