Memoirs of en evil overlord

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Memoirs of en evil overlord

Postby ghostman963 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:03 pm

mostly yes but i dont think mandy is going to go after aku unless chi does something really stupid but knowing chi she will so yah i can see mandy fusing the sword somehow into the war machine

Postby Hallow Nova » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:07 pm

Mandy can't use the sword. She's not righteous enough, one could say.

Also, the theory is that Mandy harms Chi. Aku then retaliates.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Havoc » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:10 pm

If Chi does something like go to Grimskull and try to rescue Mimi, then Mandy might get the wrong idea. So I assume she would start looking for someone that could use that sword.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:10 pm

Mandy does not even need to harm Chi. Him just needs to convince Aku that she will to provoke him out of retirement.
Some people shouldn't have an imagination. They just abuse it.
Im Making This Up As I Go

Postby ghostman963 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:10 pm

understand remember im going back to what another person said when aku had the sword in the series of samarai jack he could slice rocks and his own soldiers but couldnt harm jack i think that evil can wield it but only kill evil but not pure people

Postby Hallow Nova » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:13 pm

I mentioned a counter to the theory.
The sword can slice objects with no souls. ie: stone and zombies
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ghostman963 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:13 pm

but does aku have a soul???

Postby Havoc » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:15 pm

They said the sword in Mandy's hands, was useless. So I assume that she can't harm Aku with it.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hallow Nova » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:16 pm

Well. He cares for his daughter. That shows he has a heart. Figuratively speaking. He has desires and goals. He respects his enemies. I'd say he has more of a soul than Mandy.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ghostman963 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:17 pm

well yah mandy is a heartless souless bitch

Postby Havoc » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:21 pm

So there for, the sword won't work for her. I'm thinking someone new all together will have to use the sword. A character not yet introduced.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ghostman963 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:22 pm

or a character brought back o.O

Postby Havoc » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:25 pm

That's another theory that someone has pitched. But how and why would this dead hero, go to the underworld and get involved with this shit?
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ghostman963 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:27 pm

to save the underworld from a massive bloody war cause remember whatever happens in the underworld effects heaven also

Postby ari-6 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:32 pm

I actually preferred Tenshi's explanation of how the sword can cut things and soulless creatures but can not harm an innocent or righteous person in the hands of evil. I feel like by dangling the sword in our faces they are basically saying someone will step forth to use it eventually. I hope who that will be will come as a surprise.

Postby Havoc » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:36 pm

ghostman963 wrote:to save the underworld from a massive bloody war cause remember whatever happens in the underworld effects heaven also

First off. I don't know if the underworld would really matter to Heaven. I'm not sure if they're linked like that. Secondly, How would sending a dead hero, bent on revenge, help stop the war?

ari-6 wrote:I actually preferred Tenshi's explanation of how the sword can cut things and soulless creatures but can not harm an innocent or righteous person in the hands of evil. I feel like by dangling the sword in our faces they are basically saying someone will step forth to use it eventually. I hope who that will be will come as a surprise.

I'm really hoping/expecting the sword will be used by a new character all together. Or at least one that hasn't yet made an appearance.
Last edited by Havoc on Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby The Creator » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:37 pm

What I can tell from rewatching Samurai Jack.

The sword, made from the righteousness of Jack's father and created by three monks and three gods including Odin and Ra can be used by anyone good or bad, so Mandy actually could use the sword to kill Aku. The possible reason why Aku is not worried about this, is because only someone who is an accomplished swordsman using the sword could possibly kill him.

The sword cannot hurt anyone good or righteous.
KORRA SEASON 3 IS ONLINE http://www.watchcartoononline.com/the-l ... f-a-nation
let me think about it

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:37 pm

Havoc wrote:
Havoc wrote:That's another theory that someone has pitched. But how and why would this dead hero, go to the underworld and get involved with this shit?

First off. I don't know if the underworld would really matter to Heaven. I'm not sure if they're linked like that. Secondly, How would sending a dead hero, bent on revenge, help stop the war?

ari-6 wrote:I actually preferred Tenshi's explanation of how the sword can cut things and soulless creatures but can not harm an innocent or righteous person in the hands of evil. I feel like by dangling the sword in our faces they are basically saying someone will step forth to use it eventually. I hope who that will be will come as a surprise.

I'm really hoping/expecting the sword will be used by a new character all together. Or at least one that hasn't yet made an appearance.

I think that Heaven would have some trouble with that. Both places need to be in balance, a war actually cannot happen... I guess. Redeemer has been in the Underworld before, so Heaven does pay attention. And although we know that God is the ruler of Heaven, I wonder who is the ruler of the entire Underworld. I have my money on Death from Adventure Time, because he seems like the best candidate. Or maybe its just a new character.
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby ari-6 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:31 pm

Darkingdomhearts wrote:I think that Heaven would have some trouble with that. Both places need to be in balance, a war actually cannot happen... I guess. And although we know that God is the ruler of Heaven, I wonder who is the ruler of the entire Underworld. I have my money on Death from Adventure Time, because he seems like the best candidate. Or maybe its just a new character.

I am sorry but this really sounds like you are making this up as you go along. Or maybe I am an idiot and was not paying attention, in which case I appologise. Could you link to the page where they say that the two places need to be in balance and a war cannot happen?. Also why does the underworld have to have one overall ruler?
The Creator wrote:so Mandy actually could use the sword to kill Aku. The possible reason why Aku is not worried about this, is because only someone who is an accomplished swordsman using the sword could possibly kill him.
I know that she mainly uses guns but I find it unlikely that she is not at least proficient with a sword.

Postby PaytonWest » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:27 pm

I heard a lot of Chi being made from Blossom's soul earlier, and let us say she is, could it be a part of Blossom's soul that loved Mimi very deeply?

If so, would that mean Chi's love for Mimi is really motherly love?

Postby The Creator » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:43 pm

I have no doubt that Mandy most have some experience with swords, but being mainly a gun user you can't really compare her Jack.

Jack had spent his whole life studying, practicing and preparing to use the sword and even then he came close to losing and lost to Aku many times.

If Mandy is going to kill Aku with the sword, she'll have to find someone on par with Jack.

That is unless she can just melt it down and turn it o another weapon.
let me think about it

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:44 pm

ari-6 wrote:
Darkingdomhearts wrote:I think that Heaven would have some trouble with that. Both places need to be in balance, a war actually cannot happen... I guess. And although we know that God is the ruler of Heaven, I wonder who is the ruler of the entire Underworld. I have my money on Death from Adventure Time, because he seems like the best candidate. Or maybe its just a new character.

I am sorry but this really sounds like you are making this up as you go along. Or maybe I am an idiot and was not paying attention, in which case I appologise. Could you link to the page where they say that the two places need to be in balance and a war cannot happen?. Also why does the underworld have to have one overall ruler?

Sorry if I sound like I'm stating facts. But it would make sense that the two places need to be in balance, right? However there is some kind of council which includes the overlords (Mandy & Grim, HIM, Aku, Hunson & Walker). So it is possible that there is also a council leader, who then might be the leader of the whole universe.

And yeah I'm making this up as I go along, because that's speculation.
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby ari-6 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:32 pm

The Creator wrote:If Mandy is going to kill Aku with the sword, she'll have to find someone on par with Jack.
Lets not forget that Aku has lost a step, assuming that the sword is just a sword (capable of killing Aku but still just a sword) and does not read it's user or the intended target. Whomever tried to kill Aku, as long as they had the sword for the job, would not need to be as skilled as Jack.

I kind of like the idea of Mandy melting the sword into bullets. I thought, "what about a scythe? But I do not think there is enough metal in the blade to form a scythe. Assuming the sword can even be melted. Did jack not kill a lava monster in one episode? I would like to assume that the blade will never dull and it could possibly be indestructible.

Postby The Creator » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:24 am

The sword is actually just a sword, it has no sentience beside being able to feel the good and evil of others, if that is considered sentience.

Anyone can use it to harm a bad person, but to kill Aku (unless Aku has actually turned good) you need more than just the sword. It does not endow the user with super human strength or reflexes and it cannot move on its own, if that were the case Jack did not need to train at all.

If Mandy just sends anyone in, or even herself, all that will happen is she'll land a few good hits from a surprise attack, but without reflexes and skill like Jack, she or anyone else will die against Aku. All it takes is an eye blast.

She'll need a professional, perhaps it could be a cartoon character nobody expected, one that was completely kind and docile but has become some sort of ruthless killer.

However, if Mandy can find a super powerful blacksmith (remember this sword was made by Gods!) that could tackle the problem, he could just melt it down into bullets and that would be the end of Aku.

Holy shiiiit! I just realized, what if the sword is what is in the box for Minnie!!!
let me think about it

Postby Havoc » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:38 am

We've talked about the possibility that either Jr or Minnie would be the one to use the sword, but I just don't see that happening. Like Ari said, whoever wields it must at least be half decent with it, and whoever wields it must be a somewhat goodhearted person. Although Jr and Minnie are good at heart, I don't think they could use a katana very well.

I kinda doubt the sword could/would be melted down into bullets. I'm not even sure if it would work anymore if it was melted down.

Darkingdomhearts wrote:Sorry if I sound like I'm stating facts. But it would make sense that the two places need to be in balance, right?

I honestly don't know at this point. I mean, what would happen if one place got destroyed?

PaytonWest wrote:I heard a lot of Chi being made from Blossom's soul earlier, and let us say she is, could it be a part of Blossom's soul that loved Mimi very deeply?

If so, would that mean Chi's love for Mimi is really motherly love?

I had that very idea, believe it or not.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!