Memoirs of en evil overlord

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Bleedman » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:36 pm

NEK: A war threatening to come, a history told in slant, and a face we thought we’d never see again. Questions, questions, questions even when we get answers honestly I love the drama XD But yeah Seeing Blossoms face makes me wonder…about how much of a possessive, manipulative and depraved being HIM really is ^^;
Also check out my new sketch for a series called R.R.B.D. (no relation to PpGD if you can believe that :P) and the positions if anyone is interested

RRB second draft

RRB prpgress
Joe M. :"draw till your hands BLEED"
thus I was born...........

Re: Memoirs of en evil overlord

Postby Havoc » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:15 pm

Well that solves the mystery of what happen to Jack, and where his sword is.

Tenshi Nova wrote:Well the split between PPGD and GT has to do with Jack.
Would be interesting to see the possibility that Jack came back at a later time, that way he'd meet Buttercup when the age difference would be less. From the picture of them I still put a decade between them.
Jack would still not consider such a child.

I'm not talking about the timeline split. Here, this is what I posted:

I wrote:As we know, Jack came from medieval Japan, but he was sent into the future. This being the original Jack witch I will refer to as Jack A. Now Jack found his way back in time somehow, and ended up living in Megaville. We shall call this Jack, Jack B. Now if you look at the Older and Wiser page, you can clearly see Jack B. Now my question is did this story progress far enough into the future, that we hit the point in time that Jack A arrives? Did both of these Jack's exist in the same time period at any point?

See what I'm saying, Tenshi.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:19 pm

"Past relationship"

Interesting.

And Chi's reaction to the picture. Great.

Postby The Creator » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:20 pm

Wow...Jack is dead...this either completely destroys my ButtercupxJack theory so they can get a badass child. Or now gives their child a drive to retrieve the sword and finish what his father started.
A guy can dream...

I said this before but Jack could be ageless, so a pairing between the two could be possible.
Last edited by The Creator on Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KORRA SEASON 3 IS ONLINE http://www.watchcartoononline.com/the-l ... f-a-nation
let me think about it

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:21 pm

Then keep your dreams to yourself or to fanfics.

It's nothing against you or the idea, well, to an extent the idea. It's against the whole concept of "wouldn't it be cool if". Which has no discussion advantage besides people agreeing with you or disagreeing.

Postby The Creator » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:24 pm

never made any fanfics.

But c'mon this character could potentially be more interesting than walker's kid and his/ her story could prove to be very interesting. besides we did a lot of "wouldn't it be cool if" when we were speculating about walker's kid.

I'm just finding it hard to believe that Jack out of all the characters has died so easy and not by the hands of Aku apparently.
Last edited by The Creator on Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
let me think about it

Postby EX Being » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:28 pm

Now Chi knows the truth, but, she is so immersed in her selfish that can't see the real important thing. But he has time to see the Portrait, I really get sad when I think about Mimi's past and I still want to know the true about that.

Hi everyone, it's my First time posting...
Do you fear the Darkness??
You should...

Mimi's Servant Soul

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:30 pm

The Creator wrote:never made any fanfics.

But c'mon this character could potentially be more interesting than walker's kid and his/ her story could prove to be very interesting. besides we did a lot of "wouldn't it be cool if" when we were speculating about walker's kid.

A couple of issues you have going on there with that train of thought.

First is that we have no idea if Walker has a kid.
Second, of course something you or I or anyone else comes up with is going to be more interesting to them because its theirs/ours.
Third, its a "you have no idea and you are just hoping for something" sort of a thing. It's not an official thing. Chill.

The reason I'm against it, is that I don't like super-powered OCs. So when you combine Jack and Buttercup together that makes a character that Jr probably has a tough time beating, if he has a chance. That's another reason why I don't really like Jr. There isn't any power growth. Or growth at all. Just a Mary Jane sort of a person.

EX Being wrote:Hi everyone, it's my First time posting...

Welcome to Snafu.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:34 pm

Welcome Being :3
Read the rules and enjoy your stay! "D

@Creator
The reason we went off about Walker's child is because he has been mentioned to rule the Ghost Zone, and the other rulers have heirs, so speculation about his is more plausible. This Jack/Buttercup things just irritates me :p
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby The Creator » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:36 pm

okay fair point all of you. I'll stop talking about it now and leave my opinions to myself after this post.

But I feel that if a PPG and a normal human mated the offspring would have theirs powers cut in half or none at all, a little bit like saiyans.

I never once imagined their kid to have laser vision or anything like that but more to just be tough.
Last edited by The Creator on Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
let me think about it

Postby shadownerd221 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:38 pm

So Jack is dead. As for Chi looking at the picture... I sense either a surprise or switching back to Castle Grim.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:38 pm

@Creator
You just argued with yourself btw. I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby The Creator » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:44 pm

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean. I said I'd stop talking about it, forget I mentioned it.

I hope Jack is still alive, after all he's been through it seems sad for him to die like that.
Last edited by The Creator on Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
let me think about it

Postby Sigment » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:47 pm

I see that we've gotten SN's one post for this thread...

Anyway, Chi actually took all of this better than expected. I agree with Blood that her reaction to the portrait has me curious.

My problem, though, is with Him. It feels like he's had a complete personality shift from "wants to rule the underworld" to "save meh, Ah'ma scared of teh Queen Bitch".
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:49 pm

I spare no such mercy.

The Creator wrote:I feel that if a PPG and a normal human mated the offspring would have theirs powers cut in half or none at all, a little bit like saiyans.

I don't know enough about the physiology of humans and puffs to argue truth for or against the point. It might do that, it might do nothing at all. If you want to get into genetics about it, you got two possibilities.

Here you have what we could model as a Puff and a Human mixing with the possibly choices. The biggest factor here is going to be to determine if the Puff side is more dominate than the human side. If that is the case, and the Puff side is the more dominate of the two, then I would suspect that you would have full powered puffs for at least that generation.

The other situation is them being half as powered. This would result in our example of having purple birds. Possible.

And a final bonus situation, result in a still born or no pregnancy at all.

The last problem I care to bring up about this is what I mentioned in the other thread. Jack's kid wouldn't inherit his swordsmanship skills through genetics. The only way would to be to practice and train like his father.

The Creator wrote:I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean. I said I'd stop talking about it, forget I mentioned it.

You're bringing up a different subject in the same topic. When you said "I'll drop it" and then continued it on a different angle, which would be you arguing with yourself in your post.

Postby EX Being » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:52 pm

shadownerd221 wrote:I sense either a surprise or switching back to Castle Grim.

About that, Chi is looking at the picture as if not knowing who is holding Mimi... Chi needs to know a bit more about Mimi's human life... What do you think?

BTW, Thanks to Blood Lord and Tenshi Nova for your words.
Do you fear the Darkness??
You should...

Mimi's Servant Soul

Postby Sigment » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:54 pm

Oh, didn't see your first post, sorry. Welcome to the forums.

Why is Jack's sword so straight? Katanas are curved blades.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:55 pm

BTW, Thanks to Blood Lord and Tenshi Nova for your words.

Yeah man. You ever got a question, shoot over a PM. don't forget to read the rules and check the rest of the site out too.

Chi is looking at the picture as if not knowing who is holding Mimi... Chi needs to know a bit more about Mimi's human life... What do you think?

I'm hopeful about the situation, because I want to see if I'm right on two things. Either that Chi is also one of Blossom's daughters, or that Chi was created out of the soul remains of Blossom.

Postby The Creator » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:56 pm

(Face palms self)

You don't think they are going to switch to castle Grimskull now, at this important moment?
Last edited by The Creator on Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
let me think about it

Postby Havoc » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:57 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Here you have what we could model as a Puff and a Human mixing with the possibly choices. The biggest factor here is going to be to determine if the Puff side is more dominate than the human side. If that is the case, and the Puff side is the more dominate of the two, then I would suspect that you would have full powered puffs for at least that generation.

The other situation is them being half as powered. This would result in our example of having purple birds. Possible.

And a final bonus situation, result in a still born or no pregnancy at all.

The last problem I care to bring up about this is what I mentioned in the other thread. Jack's kid wouldn't inherit his swordsmanship skills through genetics. The only way would to be to practice and train like his father.

The only example we have to go on right now, is Mimi and Chi (maybe), and I can't draw a real solid conclusion from either.

@ EX Being: Don't bother trying to talk to Shadownerd. Everyone knows he only posts one thing per update, and never anything after that.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:59 pm

The Creator wrote:(Face palms self)

S'okay. Happens to everyone.

Havoc wrote:The only example we have to go on right now, is Mimi and Chi (maybe), and I can't draw a real solid conclusion from either.

Agreed. And those are more demon/puff hybrids.

Mimi's powers, assuming that they are coming from Chemical X, did react differently from those that had exposure in different ways. I wonder if that's an interference with Him's DNA or something else.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:03 pm

Not intentionally rubbing salt on wounds, but one more little add on.
Hybrids have also proved to be stronger in the DB universe. So even if you didn't know the scientific side, your example was probably one of the worst examples you could put up for yourself.

Also, I've PM'd SN...And he's PM'd me back...multiple times :3
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby The Creator » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:06 pm

Ouch, I feel really stupid. I was actually thinking of pan when I made that comment.

It seems that Blossom's DNA was more dominant in Mimi and manifested into a completely new power (telekinesis). But in Chi (possibly), Aku's DNA was more dominant.
the effects on another child seem completely unpredictable.
let me think about it

Postby silvercover » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:09 pm

oh great, that last panel.
guess chi has never been to him's realm(or has even gone anywhere at all). the tone and feel of that panel can mean either of these two three things:
1. there is some connection/familiarity chi has of blossom.
or
2. chi is simply surprised that there's someone who's that close to mimi/surprised to see her mother.
or
3. she's seeing mimi in her human form the first time.

I really doubt the 2nd option and im going for the first 1. it seems pretty underwhelming if we just get her to see a caring person/close to mimi, since jeff fits that one and she'd probably see it.
now we get to see which theory of how connected she is to blossom next page!

oh damn, just got to think of that 3rd idea. man im still hoping for the first.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:11 pm

The Creator wrote:Ouch, I feel really stupid. I was actually thinking of pan when I made that comment.

It seems that Blossom's DNA was more dominant in Mimi and manifested into a completely new power (telekinesis). But in Chi (possibly), Aku's DNA was more dominant.
the effects on another child seem completely unpredictable.

puff/demon hybrids vs puff/human hybrids.

Yeah, going to expect some difficult there, but you can roll with the possible with basic genetics for now. On the other hand, it could be that puff/human genomes are too different to merge correctly and the demon/puff situation works better if their genomes are more in common with each other.

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!