snapped

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: snapped

Postby MissTikilicious » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:55 pm

Damn! Why the fuck would she bleed her black ooze all over that nice phone? This is probably her 10th phone this week.
Demonic Ninjas Swag

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:14 pm

If it works how I'm thinking, it'll be weird.

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:51 pm

silvercover wrote:thats because she's not really a yandere as I said previously. sure she's got the obsessive part and murderous part on, but she lacks the composure, knowledge, skill, awareness, and the "cheerful" look.
what I see in chi is a tsundere.

That's true, Yuno would really kill anyone for Yuki. Chi doesn't do that. However she also isn't Tsundere, because she isn't hostile towards Mimi. I would consider more Yangire. But I would like if she got some creepy scenes in the comic. Maybe more like Rena from Higurashi, she also is considered the Yangire mascot.
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby Nina333 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:31 pm

Chi appears to be having a mental breakdown through cutting herself and spilling black ink on her phone which looks too expensive to break. Well, Aku will just give her another phone if the pink phone breaks.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:18 pm

I don't think a yandere requires intelligence.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:27 pm

Neither did I, yandere to me always seem intense and scary psychotic. Chi definitely is not this, the way she behaves, her short fuse and fiery rage eyes are tsundere traits but they are not directed at Mimi. She does not get embarrassed or attempt to deny her feelings and she definitely was not cold to begin with (On the contrary, it was easier to get into her pants than.... I do not know why I started when I can not think of a punch line) so I would not say she is tsundere. She is basically Kuroko.
Im Making This Up As I Go

Postby silvercover » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:52 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:I don't think a yandere requires intelligence.

ah they actually do. this may surprise you, but a yandere falls a lot more into logical category than any other of the dere types. twisted logic that is. as they completely ignore morality and empathy, in order to achieve their "love". there's some emotion there, but it really falls a lot in a logical point of view whatever they're doing:
"my boyfriend got hurt! time to get rid of what hurt him(friend, enemy, family, stranger, etc.)!" *tries to kill target*
"my boyfriend doesnt want me close to him! thats okay, il just maintain a long distance with him!" *stalks her boyfriend*
"someone is preventing me from seeing him! what does he think he is?" *proceeds to "interrogate" target*
"choose between my life or my boyfriend? of course my boyfriend, what do I need my life for?"

note for the last one, while other dere types would choose the same option, yandere wouldnt hesitate and even say it very casually like they say that kind of stuff everyday(which they probably do).
yanderes are like a machine/computer that takes up all the information given and chooses the fastest/efficient and "best" way to achieve their objective. thats why they require intelligence to actually be successful or even be a yandere, otherwise they're just an emotional wreckage waiting to pop.

Postby Tuor » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:57 pm

Sorry, none of that seems like intelligent calculation to me.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:59 pm

That's their thought process, it has nothing to do with intelligence. I realize there's a difference between deredere and yandere, but intelligence isn't a necessary quality in either, I believe.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby mimimandy » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:40 pm

OH MY EFF
PLEASE TELL ME I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE TO HAVE NOTICED THIS http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=259
Look at the very last panel at the bottom right hand corner and read the dialogue. She said "Blossom/Aku forever".
COINCIDENCE?!?!?!??
Haha, sorry, just rather excited about this.
Too Cool For the Bullshit

Postby Exodis » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:43 pm

Well... that was... an interesting find...
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman

Postby Asinerta » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:44 pm

I… have no words…
I like sleeping

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:21 pm

In order to avoid breaking the one word post rule. This has been typed. :D

Ha!
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Sigment » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:48 pm

mimimandy wrote:PLEASE TELL ME I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE TO HAVE NOTICED THIS
Look at the very last panel at the bottom right hand corner and read the dialogue. She said "Blossom/Aku forever".
Yeah, I noticed, and I'm sure many others have as well.
mimimandy wrote:COINCIDENCE?!?!?!??

It's possible that it has something to do with this. BR and Grids are both writers here, so it's possible that BR decided to play off of something that Grids had planned. Whether or not it's still the case, no idea.

That being said, the "Blossom's Corrupted Soul" idea, as well as the "Child of Aku and Blossom" idea has been thrown out there since the cover for this chapter was released. I don't think that we've decided on which was true, if either of them even were true.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby MissTikilicious » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:53 pm

Whaa...how....
Da Fuck....
Great, now I need some Advil and apple juice...there is only so much mind screw that I can take...
Again, What the Fuck?
Demonic Ninjas Swag

Postby konata50 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:17 pm

Am I the only one to think she is going to go through the phone line and get their in a matter of seconds. thats a rare power i have not seen in decades...or only grim and mandy like 10 years ago my time sense sux lol
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:23 pm

I think everyone did.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:25 pm

Yeah, nothing new there.

EDIT:
mimimandy wrote:OH MY EFF
PLEASE TELL ME I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE TO HAVE NOTICED THIS http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=259
COINCIDENCE?!?!?!??
Haha, sorry, just rather excited about this.

You do realize the problem with this is that its a April Fools page.

Postby Exodis » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:53 pm

Blood Lord wrote:You do realize the problem with this is that its a April Fools page.

Hahaha theory debunked!
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:07 am

And then we have Chi.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby The Creator » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:45 am

Well she is definitely not crazy, she seemed to be in deep thought. She is most likely trying to test the extent of her abilities in some way, whatever way that might be.

Perhaps Chi's mother is Berserk. For Blossom to actually procreate with two demons... Well I wonder what could have happened to her.
KORRA SEASON 3 IS ONLINE http://www.watchcartoononline.com/the-l ... f-a-nation
let me think about it

Postby Asinerta » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:05 am

The Creator wrote:Perhaps Chi's mother is Berserk. For Blossom to actually procreate with two demons... Well I wonder what could have happened to her.

My guess was that she was either possessed or controlled in some way. I also support the theory that Chi was created using her soul. A theory that I thought about a while ago and that I don't think I saw yet is that maybe she did it to protect someone. Like, a loved one in danger and the only way to save them was to have HIM's child. And maybe Aku's, although the time I thought about this was before Chi arrived. For Chi, I believe more in the "she was created with fragments of Blossom's soul" theory.

Anyway, I'm just rambling. If anyone wants to destroy my theories, fine by me.
I like sleeping

Postby Havoc » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:27 am

Really, all we have to go on is what Him said about why he keep pictures in his office. Taking what Him said into consideration, I doubt Blossom was possessed or controlled. Adding Chi to this already unclear mystery, sure as shit made thing even harder to figure out.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby silvercover » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:33 am

Tuor wrote:Sorry, none of that seems like intelligent calculation to me.

like I said, skewed/twisted logic.
at the very least, they apply some form of logic rather than actual feelings compared to other dere types.

also, to each his own. isnt it better, or even best, to remove all obstacles in your relationship? there's obvious problems there but hey, if all you require in life is your loved one, isnt that quite logical?

well maybe intelligence isnt quite the right word to generalize yanderes, though some of the yandere do fall in being intelligent(yuno being the most obvious). I guess I just based it too much on yuno, should have used the word logical or something.

Postby Tuor » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:42 am

So you admit that twisted logic ≠ intelligence, but you were originally arguing that they were intelligent, so I'm glad we've come to an agreement c:
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!