stalker and subscriber

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: stalker and subscriber

Postby Hallow Nova » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:48 pm

Female Ninjas VS Female Robots
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Guardian » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:50 pm

How about something more relevant to Grim Tales.
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

"To punish and enslave..."
Semper Vigilans

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:13 pm

Okay...how about what Chi is going to do after screaming at Demango(however the h*ll you spell his name) over the phone. I mean is she going to get some people to go bust Mimi out, or go in herself. Hell she might go and try to get Aku to go and ask Mandy if he can come and pick up Mimi from her castle. Little privileged spoiled brats can be quite convincing (annoying).
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Location: Making past and present a hell of a lot more interesting

Postby Hallow Nova » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:20 pm

Demon - Go c:

Chi better leave to get her. I'd hate to see sloth in Chi.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby MERASMUS! » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:52 pm

The more I hear about anything to do with the seven deadly sins the more I think about the hommunculi from Fullmetal Alchemist because replace boring religious sins that pretty much mean the same thing mostly with some awesome villains you get something much more memorable to the less religious people.

It is very possible chi may be a sloth. We haven't seen her go too much further away from her lair than her front door to meet mimi.
Never anger a magician

Postby MissTikilicious » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:47 pm

MissTikilicious wrote:It could be that Mandy subtly allowed for Mimi to bypass the main defenses just to see what she would go for. Is she attacking for the Vault, certain Family members or is it just attacking for the sake of pissing Mandy off? These are important questions that can't be answered if no one can get past the front line "defenses".

You know, I just love how everybody ignored me on this...seriously...

@ Dr Mandator
As much as I like the idea of Chi whining at her father to go get Mimi for her, I really think Chi disregarding everybody to go save Mimi and Aku's reaction to her being kidnapped by Mandy, would cause a avalanche of crapola in the war.
Demonic Ninjas Swag

Postby Breach » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:55 pm

Well,when you're someone like Mandy you don't really need frontline defenses.I think it was more of who would even consider trying to break in. And also Mandy was in the shower when the alarm went off,so it might've just been so she could kill whoever decided to break in at a time like that herself.

Postby Hallow Nova » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:59 pm

Ha, being ignored. Everyone does every once in a while.

The idea that Mandy let Mimi pass doesn't really make any sense, considering how it was handled. I'm guessing that's why no one really cared for the post.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Havoc » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:58 am

TheMadDoctor wrote:The more I hear about anything to do with the seven deadly sins the more I think about the hommunculi from Fullmetal Alchemist because replace boring religious sins that pretty much mean the same thing mostly with some awesome villains you get something much more memorable to the less religious people.

Yeah, same here. Thanks to FMA, I can't hear the seven deadly sins, without think "Hommunculi".

Dr. Mandalor wrote:Okay...how about what Chi is going to do after screaming at Demango(however the h*ll you spell his name) over the phone. I mean is she going to get some people to go bust Mimi out, or go in herself. Hell she might go and try to get Aku to go and ask Mandy if he can come and pick up Mimi from her castle. Little privileged spoiled brats can be quite convincing (annoying).

That is a very good question. How Will she go about Saving Mimi? I wounder if she'll yell at Him, at any point, for not telling her? Maybe she'll send robot bounty hunters to Grimskull (like father, like daughter). I kinda doubt she'll go to Grimskull by herself at this point, it'd be suicide. Maybe she'll get help from one of the other realms? Thus introducing us to said realm.

what I would want to see it the next couple of years is an anime or even a book.

Tenshi Nova wrote:Copyright problems would probably stop them, so don't get your hopes up.

Actually, Tenshi. I do believe during After Birth's development, they were planning to have paperback copies of the comic, for sale on Shark Robot.

As a matter of fact you can buy PpGD, GT, and SB merchandise from Shark Robot. Things like poster, buttons, and badges. Just encase you didn't know.

A Paperback Bleed Comic, might not be too far-fetched.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hallow Nova » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:10 am

Was talking about official print and show. It would need either fans that can and are willing, rather than a company.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:47 am

Shouldn't the new page have been posted by now? Its been more than a week now.
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Postby Hallow Nova » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:09 am

Page releases are irregular, you should know that by now :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Guardian » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:07 pm

Havoc wrote:Actually, Tenshi. I do believe during After Birth's development, they were planning to have paperback copies of the comic, for sale on Shark Robot.

As a matter of fact you can buy PpGD, GT, and SB merchandise from Shark Robot. Things like poster, buttons, and badges. Just encase you didn't know.

A Paperback Bleed Comic, might not be too far-fetched.

As far as I knew during the release of AB, which was going to be a bad ass book with its own "how to draw" section and some sketches, was only going to cover the printing and handling fees and not make its own independent profit - just enough to cover costs. Maybe a little bit for time spent making it.

For the Bleed stuff on SR, I don't know what the rules are about that.
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

Semper Vigilans

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:55 pm

Okay i just got back from PPGirls, and i am still surprised by how many people don't know that Grim Tales and PowerPuffGirls are two separate dimensions.

Can someone please post a link to the website that sells GrimTales merchandise. Please?
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Postby Guardian » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:10 pm

Semper Vigilans

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:38 am

Thanks
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Postby The Creator » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:19 pm

The thought of a show or book gives me chills, but wont they get into legal trouble?

What if Walker was overthrown by Danny sometime ago and he now rules the ghost zone.

I see him as a better king than walker who everyone hates and fears, because though everyone hates Danny they respect him and he is way more powerful than walker.
KORRA SEASON 3 IS ONLINE http://www.watchcartoononline.com/the-l ... f-a-nation
let me think about it

Postby Havoc » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:41 am

The Creator wrote:The thought of a show or book gives me chills, but wont they get into legal trouble?

Well hell's-Bells, they sell various merchandise of it.

Also a while back, someone posted something about how you could make a GT/PpGD comic, with out any legal heat. However, I never checked my sources with his statement, so you might want to take it with a grain of salt.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=54814

The Creator wrote:What if Walker was overthrown by Danny sometime ago and he now rules the ghost zone.

I see him as a better king than walker who everyone hates and fears, because though everyone hates Danny they respect him and he is way more powerful than walker.

It's possible, I guess. If Dark Danny did overthrow Walker, I think he'd more like destroy the Ghost Zone, than rule it. Senseless destruction seems to be more his thing, rather than "domination".
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hallow Nova » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:09 am

Still calling and hoping for that Walker VS Phantom.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:39 am

Walker has an army, and Danny is one of the most powerful ghost in history. Not sure who would win this fight.
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Postby Hallow Nova » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:10 am

I was still thinking more towards Walker getting an upgrade due to a time skip. Much like Ultimate Enemy. Walker wasn't in that, so his power up is still open for interpretation.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby The Creator » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:50 am

I actually meant the original Danny but Dark Danny is a possibility as well.
KORRA SEASON 3 IS ONLINE http://www.watchcartoononline.com/the-l ... f-a-nation
let me think about it

Postby Guardian » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:26 pm

What would Danny have to gain from doing that? Also its already been stated that Walker controls the Ghost Zone.

but what would a character of good have to gain for doing an action like that? Even heroes consider personal benefits when launching a campaign to conquer a place. Unless Walker was some sort of threat that the Underworld didn;t move to take care of, I see no reason for Danny to do this.

Either of them.

Semper Vigilans

Postby Hallow Nova » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:32 pm

I can see Phantom doing it for the hell(heh) of it.
In Ultimate Enemy, he did messed up a lot of ghosts, not to mention last we saw of him he said he wanted to get back in shape.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:35 pm

I feel like if dark Danny were to actually go up against Walker, the outcome would be a sure thing as Danny was established to be one of the baddest enemies in the show so the thought of him being beaten by a minor villein like Walker to be unlikely. For example I doubt dark Danny would be effected by a humerus plot line like no fighting on Christmas. (Don't reference WW1) But this being a fanfic, the characters are naturally open to interpretation.
I am the MISSINGNO
Current world record holder for the longest case of the sniffles.
Im Making This Up As I Go

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!