stalker and subscriber

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: stalker and subscriber

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:48 am

Would any dead heroes want to go to the underworld to interfere with their ex-mortal enemy? We know that heaven sent that blue&gold angel knight(what is his name?) to retrieve Minnie, and he helped out somewhat. Just wouldn't mind seeing some "good-guys" in this story.
Spread a little Chaos
Image
Let Chaos Rule
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:27 pm
Location: Making past and present a hell of a lot more interesting
Gender: Male

Re: stalker and subscriber

Postby Hallow Nova » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:25 am

I suddenly have an itch telling me someone's going to die(or get hurt) somehow, next page.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5459
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:21 am
Gender: Male

Re: stalker and subscriber

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:44 pm

All that work and everyone walks away from it.
*le sigh.

Randori wrote:Blood Lord: Mercypostle, Snafu Moderator, Local Sex-Ed teacher on the human and paranormal.

Ya.

Tenshi Nova wrote:Pony Lover.

Ya.

Havoc wrote:And gun expert. If I remember correctly.

Ya. Actually, I was making lead cannon balls for my Dad's cannon today. They're about the size of golf balls.

Dr. Mandalor wrote:We know that heaven sent that blue&gold angel knight(what is his name?

Redeemer.

Dr. Mandalor wrote:Would any dead heroes want to go to the underworld to interfere with their ex-mortal enemy?

Like drop out of heaven and seek revenge? I suspect some might have tried that, its just that Him is the Master in his realm over souls. I would believe that if they failed in life, death would not give them a greater chance.

Besides, maybe Him kept their souls as a collection... Doubtful though when you consider Grim's words of being there.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18979
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: stalker and subscriber

Postby Breach » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:35 pm

Blood Lord wrote:All that work and everyone walks away from it.
*le sigh.


Don't worry Blordy, I appreciate your science'y-ness and mod wisdom.

If dead heroes were to drop out of heaven down to the underworld, I think they would be out of shape. Maybe it's just because I'd enjoy seeing them get their butts whooped and having to be saved by junior. Unless there's a P90x program in heaven, then it might be too easy and the heroes will just decide to go genocide on "the evil hordes of demons" throughout the underworld.
offline
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:22 am
Gender: None specified

Re: stalker and subscriber

Postby Hallow Nova » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:03 pm

What I want to see is a zombie/ghost horde of the heroes.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5459
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:21 am
Gender: Male

Re: stalker and subscriber

Postby MERASMUS! » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:49 pm

uuuuh, I found this:
Image
I liked the idea but I've seen it twice when marvel zombies and Blackest night happened, seeing te whole fiasco of superpowered zombies a third time is a little too much to bear for me.

(Sorry about the large image btw.)
Never anger a magician
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2094
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:31 pm
Location: Soldier's apartment
Gender: Male

Re: stalker and subscriber

Postby Mrcool464712 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:17 pm

I feel like grim tales is going to be the aftermath of PPGD. If you think about it they have the possibility to overlap. It would be really cool. But nonetheless this is an interesting story, Mandy the queen b***h, minima bday who loves grim jr, Mimi and chi. Gonna be good
offline
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:40 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: stalker and subscriber

Postby MERASMUS! » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:20 pm

Grim tales and PPGD are not connected. They are separate timelines. So have a sigh of relief that PPG may have a happy ending.
Never anger a magician
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2094
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:31 pm
Location: Soldier's apartment
Gender: Male

Re: stalker and subscriber

Postby Cerulean » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:24 pm

Hello Mrcool 464712, welcome to the forums c:
Grim Tales is not (and will not become) the aftermath of PPGD. There has been talk, however, of the two being of the same timeline until a certain point in the story (which has yet to be revealed to us, the readers). What I am referring to is the Samurai Jack side story that is currently in the works. Something happens in Jack's past in order to split the original timeline, and create the two new ones (GT and PPGD).
I do agree that GT does have its moments where it can be interesting. I hope you enjoy your stay c:
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin
Tumblr
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 812
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:54 pm
Gender: Female

Re: stalker and subscriber

Postby Havoc » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:34 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Like drop out of heaven and seek revenge? I suspect some might have tried that, its just that Him is the Master in his realm over souls. I would believe that if they failed in life, death would not give them a greater chance.

Besides, maybe Him kept their souls as a collection... Doubtful though when you consider Grim's words of being there.

I highly, highly doubt Him kept the souls of the heroes. Heaven sent one of its most powerful archangels for just Minnie alone. If he was holding thousands of pure souls (those of the heroes) captive, he would have all of Heaven's forces knocking at his door.

Mrcool464712 wrote:I feel like grim tales is going to be the aftermath of PPGD. If you think about it they have the possibility to overlap. It would be really cool. But nonetheless this is an interesting story, Mandy the queen b***h, minima bday who loves grim jr, Mimi and chi. Gonna be good

Dude, I already explained this to you in the PpGD update page. PpGD ≠ GT
Also you don't have to censer your vulgarity. You can swear as much as you want. It's in the rules. Oh, and make sure you read said rules. But anyways, welcome to the forums. Again.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:41 am
Gender: Male

Re: stalker and subscriber

Postby Hallow Nova » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:36 pm

The authors differ from PPGD and GT, they have openly informed us how they will not connect.

Also, Heaven sent an angel for Minnie, while she was in Halloween Town. Sending an army straight to Hell would be costly.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5459
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:21 am
Gender: Male

Re: stalker and subscriber

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:24 pm

Mrcool464712 wrote: But nonetheless this is an interesting story, Mandy the queen b***h, minima bday who loves grim jr, Mimi and chi. Gonna be good

I cannot make sense of this. What I am able to decode from this cluster fuck is that this "Mrcool" thinks Minnie (or Mandy) loves Jr, Mimi, and Chi.

A truly remarkable and interesting person, this is.

Batten down the hatches on this one, gentlemen and night elf.

Havoc wrote:Also you don't have to censer your vulgarity. You can swear as much as you want.

This as well. Either say the word or don't. Just don't pretend you are saying the word.

Havoc wrote:I highly, highly doubt Him kept the souls of the heroes. Heaven sent one of its most powerful archangels for just Minnie alone. If he was holding thousands of pure souls (those of the heroes) captive, he would have all of Heaven's forces knocking at his door.

Same. It's doubtful, even though he is holding Jeff and not a fuck is given anywhere. Well, save Mimi.

He does have a land of testing and trial, and torment. But The part that is putting me off of this is that Grim said he was there, which I suppose it meant he was reaping and escorting the heroes' souls out of there.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18979
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: stalker and subscriber

Postby Creppy Eggy » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:27 pm

I see what you did there, Blordy...
As I saw the creature, I was as white as an egg. I was so scared I might crack from fear. As the humanoid began to lunge after me, I was walking on egg shells from how scared I was. It grabbed me, took me to its station, and cracked me open. The last thing I saw were my yellow insides cooked on a pan. Human nature is as evil as a rotten egg.


Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Intergalactic Huevo
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2206
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 11:47 pm
Location: City of Angels
Gender: Male

Re: stalker and subscriber

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:31 pm

bwhaha. I was hoping you would, Randori.

but no, seriously. could Him have managed to keep/take some of the souls of the heroes? I would image that some would just naturally fall into his domain to be tested, like the Anti-heroes or even Buttercup (maybe, personal view on that one).

We do have a creation theory on Chi involving the captured soul of Blossom.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18979
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: stalker and subscriber

Postby Mrcool464712 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:12 am

Cerulean wrote:Hello Mrcool 464712, welcome to the forums c:
Grim Tales is not (and will not become) the aftermath of PPGD. There has been talk, however, of the two being of the same timeline until a certain point in the story (which has yet to be revealed to us, the readers). What I am referring to is the Samurai Jack side story that is currently in the works. Something happens in Jack's past in order to split the original timeline, and create the two new ones (GT and PPGD).
I do agree that GT does have its moments where it can be interesting. I hope you enjoy your stay c:

Thank you for this insight. Seemed like it would. As it would have been a cool story. But either way both of those two are amazing none the less. Been a while sense I felt feels like this. I'm just wanting more of both it seems. Thank you Cerulean.

Blood Lord wrote:
Mrcool464712 wrote: But nonetheless this is an interesting story, Mandy the queen b***h, minima bday who loves grim jr, Mimi and chi. Gonna be good

I cannot make sense of this. What I am able to decode from this cluster fuck is that this "Mrcool" thinks Minnie (or Mandy) loves Jr, Mimi, and Chi.


A truly remarkable and interesting person, this is.

Batten down the hatches on this one, gentlemen and night elf.

Havoc wrote:Also you don't have to censer your vulgarity. You can swear as much as you want.

This as well. Either say the word or don't. Just don't pretend you are saying the word.

Havoc wrote:I highly, highly doubt Him kept the souls of the heroes. Heaven sent one of its most powerful archangels for just Minnie alone. If he was holding thousands of pure souls (those of the heroes) captive, he would have all of Heaven's forces knocking at his door.

Same. It's doubtful, even though he is holding Jeff and not a fuck is given anywhere. Well, save Mimi.

He does have a land of testing and trial, and torment. But The part that is putting me off of this is that Grim said he was there, which I suppose it meant he was reaping and escorting the heroes' souls out of there.

Sorry bloodlord. I was trying to describe the ships. My bad. Thank you for pointing it out.

Havoc wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:Like drop out of heaven and seek revenge? I suspect some might have tried that, its just that Him is the Master in his realm over souls. I would believe that if they failed in life, death would not give them a greater chance.

Besides, maybe Him kept their souls as a collection... Doubtful though when you consider Grim's words of being there.

I highly, highly doubt Him kept the souls of the heroes. Heaven sent one of its most powerful archangels for just Minnie alone. If he was holding thousands of pure souls (those of the heroes) captive, he would have all of Heaven's forces knocking at his door.

Mrcool464712 wrote:I feel like grim tales is going to be the aftermath of PPGD. If you think about it they have the possibility to overlap. It would be really cool. But nonetheless this is an interesting story, Mandy the queen b***h, minima bday who loves grim jr, Mimi and chi. Gonna be good

Dude, I already explained this to you in the PpGD update page. PpGD ≠ GT
Also you don't have to censer your vulgarity. You can swear as much as you want. It's in the rules. Oh, and make sure you read said rules. But anyways, welcome to the forums. Again.

Sorry havoc, for I am a new member. Didn't read that forum. Sorry. But thank you for the information
Last edited by Blood Lord on Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Triple post is a no, no. You can operate the quoting functions independently or edit your post if you have more to say.
offline
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:40 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: stalker and subscriber

Postby Havoc » Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:01 am

Not a problem, man. :)
You're still new after all. Also don't post multiple times in a row either. If you've already posted and want to add more text, use the "Edit" button instead.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:41 am
Gender: Male

Re: stalker and subscriber

Postby Hallow Nova » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:48 am

Heh, a wild triple post has appeared. Better throw a mod at it.

Edit button found in the top right of all your posts.
Also, you don't have to quote the large posts, when you mention ppl by name, they'll know you're addressing them.

Speculating. I'm still thinking of Walker's kid having Fairly Odd Parents, or the Anti-Fairies. I don't remember much about the Anti-Fairies tho, but the would fit in Hell over Fairies.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5459
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:21 am
Gender: Male

Re: stalker and subscriber

Postby PeachyKeane » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:19 am

Blood Lord wrote:Same. It's doubtful, even though he is holding Jeff and not a fuck is given anywhere. Well, save Mimi.


I haven't thought on that at all! Why hasn't anyone from heaven given a damn about Jeff's soul? You would think that the angels wouldn't care if it was risky if they could bring a deserving soul up to heaven (going after the lost sheep and all that, though Jeff isn't lost, just hard to get to).
Or maybe they have tried and failed. Maybe they are still trying.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:25 pm
Gender: Female

Re: stalker and subscriber

Postby Hallow Nova » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:40 am

Tenshi Nova wrote:Also, Heaven sent an angel for Minnie, while she was in Halloween Town. Sending an army straight to Hell would be costly.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5459
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:21 am
Gender: Male

Re: stalker and subscriber

Postby MERASMUS! » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:14 am

Well Doomguy on the otherhand might as well rip right through hell alone.
Never anger a magician
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2094
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:31 pm
Location: Soldier's apartment
Gender: Male

Re: stalker and subscriber

Postby MissTikilicious » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:18 am

PeachyKeane wrote:I haven't thought on that at all! Why hasn't anyone from heaven given a damn about Jeff's soul? You would think that the angels wouldn't care if it was risky if they could bring a deserving soul up to heaven (going after the lost sheep and all that, though Jeff isn't lost, just hard to get to).
Or maybe they have tried and failed. Maybe they are still trying.

What if Jeff chooses not to go to Heaven? Jeff being such a pure soul is willing to sacrifice his chance at happiness all because of his Love and Loyalty for Mimi.
Tenshi Nova wrote:Speculating. I'm still thinking of Walker's kid having Fairly Odd Parents, or the Anti-Fairies. I don't remember much about the Anti-Fairies tho, but the would fit in Hell over Fairies.

Ahhh the Anti-Fairies, I just love those little bastards.
Image
Demonic Ninjas Swag
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:08 pm
Location: 221b Baker Street
Gender: Female

Re: stalker and subscriber

Postby Hallow Nova » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:22 am

OOOooo, I like the idea of Jeff sacrificing his place in Heaven.
Course is it really eternal happiness, if the heroes there know that the world may have gone to shit?
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5459
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:21 am
Gender: Male

Re: stalker and subscriber

Postby MissTikilicious » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:34 am

I give you an old saying 'Ignorance is Bliss'.
Image
Demonic Ninjas Swag
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:08 pm
Location: 221b Baker Street
Gender: Female

Re: stalker and subscriber

Postby Hallow Nova » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:37 am

There's no way the heroes that died in Megaville, would be ignorant to the world's possible destruction :p
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5459
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:21 am
Gender: Male

Re: stalker and subscriber

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:06 pm

PeachyKeane wrote:I haven't thought on that at all! Why hasn't anyone from heaven given a damn about Jeff's soul? You would think that the angels wouldn't care if it was risky if they could bring a deserving soul up to heaven (going after the lost sheep and all that, though Jeff isn't lost, just hard to get to).

My guess is that he went there willingly, and as such, he is a subject of Him. Heaven, or others, could either not act upon it or are just unaware of his current situation. I do think that there are differences between Minnie's death and Jeff's situation.

I would guess tat each zone has its own area of responsibility. I would thus guess that since Minnie died in Halloween Town and was reaped by a Reaper, that Heaven sent the Redeemer down to escort her to Heaven as a insurance policy... perhaps. Jeff on the other hand looks like he was just tortured and then torn from his body and not actually reaped.

Tenshi Nova wrote:There's no way the heroes that died in Megaville, would be ignorant to the world's possible destruction :p

Tiki isn't referring to the dead heroes.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18979
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Gender: None specified

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests