Cannonball Express

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Cannonball Express

Postby noxux » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:02 pm

Being the slave of Aku or of Aku's daugther really sucks. I think in revenge he will free Jeff.
"The best thing about life is not knowing what will happen, what we do shows who we are" -иохчх
Pabst:"Aww, you're no fun Noxux.
A Fight in a Flash
I am a very tall midget

Postby Krest » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:00 pm

Dr. Mandalor wrote: (Mandy with Him's skin color only just popped into my head o.O ..... o.O SOS)

See where I'm getting at? It would fit WAY too well. HIM & Mandy's child, if the comic went that way instead of the way it has, would be the greatest evil EVER.
Sleep With Neil Patrick Harris

Postby Nina333 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:48 pm

I'm thinking Jeff will tell Demongo what happened to Mimi and himself. Demongo will report back to Chi. Chi may want to stage some rescue attempt. Jeff may be happy not being a spider. Billy found him replusive and would throw stuff at him from what I remember in the cartoon.

Postby Guardian » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:13 pm

:up: That, except the "Jeff not happy being a spider". We haven't seen that thought cross his mind at all.
Semper Vigilans

Postby The Creator » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:34 pm

I think what will happen is Jeff will lead Demongo to Mimi so he can report back to Chi. Maybe Demongo will betray Aku and Him and join forces with Mandy, to later ule over the land of Tainted souls under her.

THink about it, it would probably be the best place for Demongo.

After this Jeff now fully restored ( I don't know how ) works at castle grimskull to take some of the workload off Lord Pain and be a nanny (if Mandy still has ghost kids) and Mimi ends up staying at the castle.

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/ ... 53-500.jpg

By the way do you think part of the reason mandy is doing all of this is for revenge on what happened in Megaville?
KORRA SEASON 3 IS ONLINE http://www.watchcartoononline.com/the-l ... f-a-nation
let me think about it

Postby ari-6 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:56 pm

I think I said this before but the image in the link is actually a fan commissioned page. Also, I do not think Mandy cares about what happened to Megavill. I think she is doing this because HIM tried to kidnap (sort of) her children and steal the hand of horror.
Im Making This Up As I Go

Postby The Creator » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:14 pm

I am not talking about the " you hurt my friends" revenge but more along the lines of " you took something that belonged to me" revenge. sort of like when someone hurt Billy or Grim back in the original cartoon.

seriously though, Grim has not had a lot of Badass moments recently and if one does happen let it be at the meeting.

Also does anyone have any idea of the parents of Chi and Junior?
let me think about it

Postby Krest » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:03 am

The Creator wrote:Also does anyone have any idea of the parents of Chi and Junior?

No one knows who Junior's dad is. It's been suggested to NOT be Grim, though. Despite the fact Junior looks like the human Grim...

Chi's dad is Aku. For all we know, he could have done asexual reproduction. I wouldn't be surprised.

--

Grim's gonna be scary as sh*t if he levels up. I'd love it if he turns out to be Alucard.
Sleep With Neil Patrick Harris

Postby Guardian » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:19 am

Krest, stop being a troll.

The Creator wrote:http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/ ... 53-500.jpg

ari-6 wrote:I think I said this before but the image in the link is actually a fan commissioned page.

That's a fan commissioned hentai comic (I think it is a hentai work). It explains the background of Jewel, Numa's OC character that is the daughter of Mimi and Jr.

The Creator wrote:By the way do you think part of the reason mandy is doing all of this is for revenge on what happened in Megaville?

No, I don't believe so. The way she stated it, it looks like she is talking more about the events of Halloween Town and Mimi's attempted break in.

Mandy has had her chance to help with Megaville. Grim said that she could have stepped in and saved them but she felt no attachment to the people there. Not her problem.
http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=185

The Creator wrote:Also does anyone have any idea of the parents of Chi and Junior?

Chi - Aku (and we're thinking Blossom)
Jr - Mandy (and it looks like it could be either Timmy Turner, THE Danny Phantom, and there was someone else, but its skipped me right now)
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

"To punish and enslave..."
Semper Vigilans

Postby Sigment » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:27 am

Another proposed father for Jr. was Dexter, though I don't see it.
The Resident Smartass

Postby Yamitora1 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:33 am

huh, what is the deal with the link from the comic page on the main site? It keeps saying this thread doesn't exist. Also, did my post get deleted? I posted earlier that my brain thinking up a Demongo x Jeff shipping. I hope it didn't get deleted due to homophobia or something. :unsure:
Lover of Chaos

Postby Guardian » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:38 am

I may or may not have deleted the wrong thread...

There was a mistake on the page, so it was removed and re uploaded. There were two Bleedman comment pages, but only one of this one.

It's possible someone did delete it.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Havoc » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:44 am

Blood Lord wrote:There was a mistake on the page, so it was removed and re uploaded. There were two Bleedman comment pages, but only one of this one.

I'm guessing that was do to the grammar errors.

Blood Lord wrote:It's possible someone did delete it.

But who? I thought only Mods, Admins, and the OP can only delete it.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Guardian » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:50 am

I'm not sure. My records aren't showing anyone that last edited it. So unless the comment was made on that thread right when I hit the delete button, it could be a issue on his end.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Yamitora1 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:03 am

Blood Lord wrote:

I'm not sure. My records aren't showing anyone that last edited it. So unless the comment was made on that thread right when I hit the delete button, it could be a issue on his end.

Well in any case, the moment I saw the last panel I heard "Can you Feel the love tonight" play. I been hanging around yaoi fangirls way too long.

I kinda hope he lets Jeff out of that cage. I mean Chi would easily benefit from that, as she would be able to give Jeff back to the girl she loves and Mimi will be forever grateful and loving for Chi giving her back Jeff.
"If I corrupt you even a little, then I have done my Job."
Lover of Chaos

Postby Guardian » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:04 am

I wonder if Jeff getting freed would inhibit Him's plan in anyway.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Yamitora1 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:22 am

Blood Lord wrote:I wonder if Jeff getting freed would inhibit Him's plan in anyway.

Knowing HIM, He's planed for everything but that. However, I doubt Jeff's freedom would bare too much weight in impeding him. Mimi would still not know Jeff was free, and they're separated by time and space and dimensional barriers like Aku's realm and HIM's Realm are. Plus, I think HIM got what he was looking to accomplish, getting all the rulers of the underworld in one place, at the same time. While getting the hand he sent Mimi to retrieve would have benefited him greatly had she returned with it, I think HIM was more interested in getting the right pieces in the right place on the board.

He no doubtfully sacrificed Mimi, he sacrificed his Queen. Now as to if this is a Real or Sham Sacrifice, that is still to be seen. He knew one more altercation was all that was needed for Mandy and Grim to begin the motion to have a meeting between the rulers of the underworld. The entire Underworld is in unrest, they know two of baddest of the bad the underworld has to offer are going be at each other's throats; HIM and Mandy mono a mono queen bitch to pimp mack daddy.

The other rulers, except Aku, will be biting their nails wondering what is going happen, no doubt fearing the worse. I wouldn't be surprised if Mandy doesn't hold a gun to Him's forehead and one to his groin the first few seconds they're in the same room together. The other Underworld rulers likely foresee a similar scenario. Of course HIM isn't going stand then doing nothing, He'll have either his claw to her throat, or a bladed pimp gain.
Lover of Chaos

Postby ari-6 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:27 am

HIM left Jeff in a cage unguarded, In an office which is also unguarded. Either he has no significance to him whatsoever. Or that cage is impossible to open by anyone other than HIM. I feel like if Jeff was important to HIM's plans in anyway, he would have made sure to cover himself. I was thinking Demo could just take the cage with him. Except the cage is bigger than he is, and he has no hands.

I feel like this should progress with Demo calling Chi, telling her what happened, then the story switches focus to Chi. With one panel dwelling on Demo and Jeff realising that they are both stuck.

Yamitora1 wrote: While getting the hand he sent Mimi to retrieve would have benefited him greatly had she returned with it,
Would it? I was under the impression that he sent her there to remind her of why she should fear HIM.

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:52 am

So HIM is a bastard of a father, and just sent his daughter to face "The bitch's wrath"(that is a quote) and probably die/tortured by Mandy. Thank you Jr. for growing a pair big enough to face you scarier than death mom. (Even if it was for only five minutes). And Mandy is only a better parent because she doesn't try to get her children killed, but she is still a major bitch.
Let Chaos Rule

Location: Making past and present a hell of a lot more interesting

Postby Breach » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:15 pm

ari-6 wrote:
Yamitora1 wrote: While getting the hand he sent Mimi to retrieve would have benefited him greatly had she returned with it,
Would it?

Can you seriously not see HIM giving a b**** the backhand with Horror's Hand on?

Postby ari-6 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:46 pm

ari-6 wrote:
Would it? I was under the impression that he sent her there to remind her of why she should fear HIM.
Breach wrote:Can you seriously not see HIM giving a b**** the backhand with Horror's Hand on?
Yamitora1 wrote: benefited him greatly
I understand. I am sorry for doubting you.
I am the MISSINGNO
Current world record holder for the longest case of the sniffles.

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:29 pm

The link is still broken. DAM IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let Chaos Rule

Location: Making past and present a hell of a lot more interesting

Postby Guardian » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:54 pm

What link?
Semper Vigilans

Postby Yamitora1 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:19 pm

Blood Lord wrote:What link?

On the comic page. When you click "comment on this page" the link is broken on the main comic site.
Lover of Chaos

Postby The Creator » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:25 pm

Imagine, If Chi does learn how to use her powers she could be stronger than Grim Junior.
And I really hope she was produced from Aku or Aku with some DNA for blossom because if not
then this blossom is seriously f***ed up.
Also maybe hIm is not as careless with Jeff as it seems there could be some traps.
And is you look at the chapter cover Mimi looks like a doll, standing in the center perhaps this signifies that while everyone is at the meeting Chi might get an army to retrieve mimi. Fight ensues.
let me think about it

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!