War machine

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: War machine

Postby Havoc » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:02 am

The Creator wrote:Each of the five should also have a heir we know, grim junior, mimi, chi, and marceline but who is walker's son.

Well this is what we got so far:

Mandy and Grim- Minnie and Grim Jr.

Him- Mimi.

Aku- Chi.

Hudson- Marceline (unconfirmed).

Walker- (pending).

The Creator wrote:by the way what do you think Happened to Danny Phantom?

Slightly more dead or less dead?

Which Danny Phantom are you talking about?

The Creator wrote:So it's walker and Mandy vs Him and Aku. I do not think Hudson will participate in this war just because he seems too neutral and chaotic. In fact I would not be surprised if whatever meeting the five are going to would be in the Nightosphere. If not there possibly the City of Aku because Aku is "retired".

That's a good question. Where are they going to meet up? Surely there has to be some sort of U.N. version of the underworld.

Blood Lord wrote:Jr and the Nergal talking... Interesting view on the matter. I looked at it for more as comic relief than anything else.

If nobody but Junior can hear that thing, then if he ever meets anyone that doesn't know about the Nergal, he'll look like he's talking to himself. They would think he's crazy or something.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:54 am

What was that court-like place that Billy, Mandy, and Grim had to race against the Boogyman to get Horror's Hand. And the winner got the Reaper's Scythe???

That would be a decent neutral grounds for a meeting place.

Whoever asked "Which Danny Phantom?" you got two choices. Good Danny who is the one who kicked his own evil ass with Clockwork's help, and you have Evil Danny because Clockwork kept him and used him to fight the Reaper-Deamon. Also Mandy is making a baby with Evil Danny. So Evil Danny we know of, Good Danny i have not the slightest idea where he is(or if he is even alive)
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Location: Making past and present a hell of a lot more interesting

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:37 am

Havoc wrote:
The Creator wrote:by the way what do you think Happened to Danny Phantom?

Slightly more dead or less dead?

Which Danny Phantom are you talking about?

I'm guessing he's talking about the good Danny.

If he was at Megaville, then there is a chance that he is dead. But we've seen no mention of the lad since he was working at the Nasty Burger: http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=27

So if the world is still functioning and isn't a wasteland, then he could be alive somewhere.

Postby ari-6 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:49 am

The Creator wrote:Each of the five should also have a heir we know, grim junior, Mimi, chi, and Marceline but who is walker's son.
Is it not nice when you know you are going to get along with someone with very little effort on your part.
Im Making This Up As I Go

Postby MissTikilicious » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:11 am

Blood Lord wrote:]If he was at Megaville, then there is a chance that he is dead. But we've seen no mention of the lad since he was working at the Nasty Burger: http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=27

So if the world is still functioning and isn't a wasteland, then he could be alive somewhere.

Why would he need to be in the Humanworld? Why can't he just be chillin in the Ghostzone?
Demonic Ninjas Swag

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:40 am

MissTikilicious wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:]If he was at Megaville, then there is a chance that he is dead. But we've seen no mention of the lad since he was working at the Nasty Burger: http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=27

Why would he need to be in the Humanworld? Why can't he just be chillin in the Ghostzone?

Because I would imagine that if he wasn't involved in Megaville, that he would be with Sam with the prospects of having a family somewhere on Earth.

I don't see him having a interest in the Ghostzone, unless there was nothing keeping him attached to Earth. Even in the Ghostzone, what would he be doing there? Would he continue his role of a super hero, or would he be one of Walker's lieutenants?

The possibilities are nearly endless as there is nothing to go off of except Vegeta Dark Danny.

Postby ari-6 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:46 am

I think that Danny would be one of the harder heroes to kill. In the series when ever he was beaten hard enough in his ghost form he returns to being human. Kind of like reverse dying. But if he was killed as a human, would he not just return to his ghost form. It is kind of hard to kill someone hen they exist somewhere between life and death. Unless someone went out of there way to kill him with a method that specifically targets ghost human hybrids. Like first separating his two half's and killing them individually with some kind of weapon that destroys ectoplasm based life forms. In the series there were all kind of weapons that worked specifically on ghosts so it is not totally unbelievable that a weapon could be created to destroy them. However I personally would like to see an adult Danny at some point so I am hoping against it.

Postby Krest » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:51 am

I just want to see grown-up Dani, myself.

I thought the Earth was destroyed completely?

@Biocolor

It's not an Eva, no. But we did mention that. It's just some kind of mech in general (giant fighting robot piloted by someone).
Sleep With Neil Patrick Harris

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:56 am

Huh. Interesting. He could get captured, but the prospects of him actually dying is a interesting snafu. I'll have to think on this.

Beat Danny as a Ghost, become a Human.
Beat Danny as a Human, become a Ghost.

If they knocked him out of his ghost mode into being a human, and then killed him, would he come back again as a ghost?
Could his human and ghost half be separated in that way or is it only possibly to have it happen in a artificial manner like what Vlad did that created Dark Danny?
If his human half died, and his ghost half lived on, would he still be Danny or would the personality have altered in a similar way to the one above?

Krest wrote:I thought the Earth was destroyed completely?

Just Megaville.

Postby ari-6 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:08 pm

Actually Danny and his ghost half were separated 3 times in the series. But never by being defeated in a fight. On a couple of occasions where a normal human probably would have died, his ghost half returned just in time to save his life. The first time when he learned the ghost wail, which I believe could only be unlocked in a near death experience which I believe is why it took Dark Danny 10 years to unlock it. The second time was when he believed he had destroyed his ghost half but only suppressed it and being hit by many ghost rays at once reawakened it. Danny never actually died in the series, but it is my impression that should he be killed in human form, he would return as a more powerful full ghost. Baring some kind of situation where his family where killed and he falls into despair, there is no reason why he could not make an appearance. Why do you believe he would have been present at Megavill long enough for him to be completely destroyed, instead of his home town of Amity park?

Postby Tenshi Nova » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:14 pm

Just my own thoughts. I don't like the idea of Fenton dying or anything that may equivalent a situation.
What I would enjoy, and love to see...I got the idea from reading Blood's post on Danny most likely making a family with Sam.
What if Sam had died, say a connection with Megaville's battle, whether it be that battle, another battle of a war, in or out the city.
Danny's grief could cause him to roam the Ghost Zone, searching for her lost spirit. After there's 3 options, I've thought of...
He's still mentally broken and roaming, crazed and violent.
Exhaustion. Killed, captured, etc.
Crazed, latching onto someone/thing that may/may not resemble Sam, creating a mental connection that has no real logic, hallucinating if you will.

Oh, and by love to see I mean, it'd make me cry like a little girl.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:42 pm

I do like this idea. I like the idea of Danny being out of it until a point where something snaps him out of it and we get a "He's back!" moment. I think he would be a mice addition to the cast but I think his presence might take attention away from the main characters.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:49 pm

I now want Sam to die.
Danny to be a crazy.
And their love child to be a boss.

Add the kid, and now we have a new cast member. DUN!
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:51 pm

But... there's already a psychotic Danny...

Postby Tenshi Nova » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:53 pm

2 is better than 1 doe.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Krest » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:25 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:2 is better than 1 doe.

And then they can fuse into one like Supah Saiyans.

Postby konata50 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:55 pm

I wonder how strong Mandy really is I mean HIM killed all the hero's and Mandy is just 1 person I cannot wait to see how she actually fights. that cat and mouse game against Mimi did not convince me of what she was capable of I am looking forward to see how 2 professionals fight its like seeing 2 legends fight instead of watching beginners and apprentices go at it.
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby ari-6 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:12 pm

konata50 wrote:I wonder how strong Mandy really is I mean HIM killed all the hero's and Mandy is just 1 person I cannot wait to see how she actually fights. that cat and mouse game against Mimi did not convince me of what she was capable of I am looking forward to see how 2 professionals fight its like seeing 2 legends fight instead of watching beginners and apprentices go at it.
She has no powers and only uses guns. HIM survived an atomic grenade. I do not wish to disappoint you but I do not think HIM and Mandy will fight each other ever.
Krest wrote: And then they can fuse into one like Supah Saiyans.
I honestly hope this never happens. I would also prefer the original Danny not be evil.

Postby Krest » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:24 pm

Wait, I thought the only reason why the villains won was BECAUSE of Mandy?

Postby Breach » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:46 pm

Because Mandy refused to help. It's true that they won because of a traitor,but the traitor was never named(I also think it was Mandy,but it hasn't been mentioned,so we can't just go with it)

Postby ari-6 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:51 pm

Krest wrote:Wait, I thought the only reason why the villains won was BECAUSE of Mandy?
I do not think they won because of her fighting skills. I said before that Mandy reminds me of Balalika. I hope we get to see more of this.

Postby Xi-1 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:10 pm

I think Danny would turn into a full ghost if he was to die. So he might revert to his human form, but then his enemies could destroy his physical body, and he'd only have his spirit form left, and he'd need a gigai to go physical. Danny's spirit form could then be destroyed by means that can kill ghosts (or even Shinigami) and then he'd be permanently dead.

Which begs the question: where do the dead go when they die?

Mandy being bada$$, check.
Mandy being bada$$ in Nergalese to her daughter, check.
Minnie being more in the know than Grim or Junior, check.

Actually, I was wondering on the issue of inheritance, because even though Junior is Grim's heir as Death, they're both 'dead.' Similarly, Minnie is Mandy's heir. And dead. Perhaps being dead is not sufficient as a disqualifier in the underworld.
A Page Flipper

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:23 pm

Blood Lord: Thank you for pointing out Danny on that page. I honestly never noticed before even though i read the whole story 4 or more times straight.

As for the Danny Phantom topic. i would like to see a grown up good Danny with his ghost son/daughter running around vigilante style. Basically a good aligned faction in this upcoming war.
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Location: Making past and present a hell of a lot more interesting

Postby Krest » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:28 pm

Dr. Mandalor wrote:Basically a good aligned faction in this upcoming war.

Wait till the war is over and pick up the pieces. In the ruins, they'll be screaming. They'll appreciate us and call us heroes only after they've seen the evils of those they believed in...

I don't think the good guys should fight in the war. It would be smart to act after the powers have annihilated themselves.

Postby The Creator » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:37 pm

I hope in the future we at least see a picture of the grown up Danny Phantom and if he does get involved in the story I would like to see some interaction with his evil half and maybe with Mandy (ghost kids?) or with a son and Sam as his wife.
Also we can think of a grown up Danielle, (the original one from the show) as a possibility considering it is hinted that after Danny reveals his identity she lives with the Fentons.

also the existence of Hunson Abadeer intrigues me. Does this mean that on earth right now, the far future of the earth that we know, are Finn and jake or another theory is that he was always there or that the Underworld exists indefinitely at all periods of time meaning that everyone that has or will ever die is dead and currently there because time does not exist int the Underworld.

if Hunson was always there then that means these events are before adventure time meaning we might see a young marceline and possibly her mother.

and if Danny had kids would they be Human or would it be like a sort of Dragon Ball Gt thing?

by the way lets not forget about Demongo, he is probably going to meet Jeff, I wonder how that will turn out.
KORRA SEASON 3 IS ONLINE http://www.watchcartoononline.com/the-l ... f-a-nation
let me think about it

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!