The Creator wrote:Do you think that in the next couple of pages we will see more of Samantha's past? Maybe some events leading up to this point or to better explain her personality.
Hmm. If we do its going to have to result in a flashback from Samantha or her explaining some pieces, which might seem a little out of place for this moment in time during a fight and her systems appear to be failing.
The Creator wrote:Blossom dies because in earlier chapters Dexter said her life reading or something vanished.
That doesn't happen. What we see is the bomb going off and Bell, Blossom, and Buttercup flying out, but nothing about Samantha. http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=264
The Creator wrote:And even after all these events, the bomb has already gone off so is everyone dead and if not what saved them.Or is this some alternate timeline we are being shown before Otto saves it?
The bomb has already detonated and what we are reading now is another side of the battle. the first part all we saw was Dexter, Bubbles, and Monkey. This would be the second half of what happened when the bomb went off.
It's also not a bomb that goes boom and kills everyone, but a bomb that some how in some fashion affects time. It's a time-bomb.
- He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3Jeffffey
- Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.Fievel
- Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.Dusk_Imp
- Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORDDoctress Who
- Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
.BSLD: FiMFiction Story Release - Chapter 2 (12/10/2013)