Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:49 am

I think it's twitching...

Re: Try poking it... (Pg.15)

Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:21 am

PK looked like he was about to make a meal out of Gabe's face instead of the pizza!

Re: Try poking it... (Pg.15)

Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:25 am

If PK's head keeps spinning like that and pukes, you'll have yourself a nice little movie reference there.

Re: Try poking it... (Pg.15)

Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:49 am

PeachyKeane wrote:PK looked like he was about to make a meal out of Gabe's face instead of the pizza!


*cough* Gabe x PK *cough*

Re: Try poking it... (Pg.15)

Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:44 pm

Yaou should really cover your mouth when you speak.

Re: Try poking it... (Pg.15)

Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:37 pm

Aargh kill it with fire! Psycho Kid just went Exorcist

Re: Try poking it... (Pg.15)

Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:43 pm

SB is going tsun for PK

Re: Try poking it... (Pg.15)

Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:59 pm

ari-6 wrote:Yaou should really cover your mouth when you speak.

Gabe is genderless doe.

Re: Try poking it... (Pg.15)

Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:12 pm

...well maybe they can hold hands. I don't think it'll happen,if someone broke through my force field and tried to attack me,I wouldn't want to even see them. Assuming genderless means that nothing's there. Now if it means Gabriel can change from a boy to a girl or vice versa...that would still be weird.

Re: Try poking it... (Pg.15)

Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:18 pm

Kinky, I like the way you think.

@Peaches, your last post in the previous thread, saying reading Bleed's SK is like starting a movie halfway through.
I disagree, it's more like watching watching the spin off, without watching the original. Some spin offs end up more popular than the original too.

Re: Try poking it... (Pg.15)

Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:21 pm

Let's please NOT discuss Gabe's gender again. You can use the discussion for a few pages back for that.

I think Ari meant that I kept doing the *cough* thing, Tenshi.

Re: Try poking it... (Pg.15)

Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:26 pm

Tenshi was referring to your comment, Krest. And there's no need to get so riled up about the "genderless angel" discussion. Especially when you're the one that got it started again.

Re: Try poking it... (Pg.15)

Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:30 pm

Krest wrote:Let's please NOT discuss Gabe's gender again.

What gender? It has none, or it has both, then I'd be wrong.

Krest wrote:You can use the discussion for a few pages back for that.

You don't spend much time on the site do you?

Krest wrote:I think Ari meant that I kept doing the *cough* thing, Tenshi.

I believe Ari was referring to his secret love of Yaoi.
WAHT, WHO TYPED TAHT? Damn it Krest.


Anyways...Anyone else hoping to see PK extend his tongue to the anitichrist and reel it in like a frog?

Re: Try poking it... (Pg.15)

Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:45 pm

Sigment Kurosai wrote:Especially when you're the one that got it started again.


YOU SAW THROUGH MY PLAN D:

Image

Seriously, did I? I thought gender really didn't matter in the realm of fan pairings...not anymore anyway.

Tenshi Nova wrote:
Krest wrote:Let's please NOT discuss Gabe's gender again.

What gender? It has none, or it has both, then I'd be wrong.

Krest wrote:You can use the discussion for a few pages back for that.

You don't spend much time on the site do you?

Krest wrote:I think Ari meant that I kept doing the *cough* thing, Tenshi.

I believe Ari was referring to his secret love of Yaoi.
WAHT, WHO TYPED TAHT? Damn it Krest.


Anyways...Anyone else hoping to see PK extend his tongue to the anitichrist and reel it in like a frog?


1) You just answered your own question.

2) Yes, I do. Which is why I know the discussion already happened.

3) Trap yaoi only. Since both of those two are traps...or could be seen as traps...it's even more effective.

Image

4) Yes.

Re: Try poking it... (Pg.15)

Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:53 pm

Krest wrote:1) You just answered your own question.

2) Yes, I do. Which is why I know the discussion already happened.

3) Trap yaoi only. Since both of those two are traps...or could be seen as traps...it's even more effective.

4) Yes.


That doesn't answer my question, I gave possibilities, not answers. We could further discuss it.

That's not what I was referring to, go find that thread, I think you're smart enough to figure it out without doing so.

I don't get it, Ari loves all yaoi.

I'm glad someone else shares my visions for the future.

Re: Try poking it... (Pg.15)

Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:20 pm

Oh shat! PK just spoke words! Shat Is about to go DOWN!

Re: Try poking it... (Pg.15)

Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:44 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:That doesn't answer my question, I gave possibilities, not answers. We could further discuss it.

That's not what I was referring to, go find that thread, I think you're smart enough to figure it out without doing so.

I don't get it, Ari loves all yaoi.

I'm glad someone else shares my visions for the future.


1.5) I was referring to the fact that no one was sure, then we created the whole volley of posts in that thread about Gabe's gender and none of us agreed on it. It's too confusin'.

3) I thought you meant me. I love traps. Glad to know Ari loves yaoi though <3 SHE will always be my little trap <3
Last edited by Krest on Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Try poking it... (Pg.15)

Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:49 pm

I didn't find it confusing. Thought it was rather fun. There's really no room for discussion on SK, the only conversational pieces that last few pages were all about how shit was going to go down and PK doing w/e he wants.

Ari, when you read this, remember, I'm not sorry. <3

Re: Try poking it... (Pg.15)

Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:43 pm

Well that was funny. XD

Re: Try poking it... (Pg.15)

Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:55 pm

DAMN IT SHADOWNERD
POST MORE THAN ONCE
DO IT, SAY SOMETHING SIGNIFICANT
DO IT, DO IT, DO IT

That leads to my question, does Skull-Boy666 read/post on the forums?
Last edited by Hallow Nova on Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Try poking it... (Pg.15)

Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:01 pm

You know he never gonna see that, right?
As for Skull-Boy666, Yes he does read these posts. I've seen him post replies.

Re: Try poking it... (Pg.15)

Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:06 pm

Ya, not often, but it happens

Re: Try poking it... (Pg.15)

Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:14 pm

I can see him now posting nothing but a picture in reply to our posts - a picture of skull boy riding a tank. Yep...

Re: Try poking it... (Pg.15)

Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:14 am

Krest wrote: I thought you meant me. I love traps. Glad to know Ari loves yaoi though <3 SHE will always be my little trap <3

Ok. First, my love of yaoi has nothing to do with this. Second, I am not a trap! Once I change my avatar to Crona from soul eater, that will clear up any doubts.

Re: Try poking it... (Pg.15)

Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:45 am

ari-6 wrote:
Krest wrote: I thought you meant me. I love traps. Glad to know Ari loves yaoi though <3 SHE will always be my little trap <3

Ok. First, my love of yaoi has nothing to do with this. Second, I am not a trap! Once I change my avatar to Crona from soul eater, that will clear up any doubts.


Niiiice...

Once again, for those that don't get it: (3:10)



Back to topic... >.>
Topic locked