Fist bumps and door slams

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Birdofterror » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:21 pm

Remember that conversation we had a while about sarcasm?
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:23 pm

Good. I'm glad we have an understanding.
But now, can I get that cookie yet?
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Re: Fist bumps and door slams

Postby ari-6 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:24 pm

PeachyKeane wrote:Hullo. Newb here! Long time forum stalker, first time member. *don't hurt me* ;)
I'll try to be a regular forum poster, though the reason I didn't join sooner is you all have such great theories and I...don't! XD So I'll try my best! :grin:
I know what you mean. When I first joined I just posted rhetorical questions and made small comments, all the while wondering "How can these people put so much thought into a comic book?!" and eventually decided there just was not enough room in my head to keep up with these conversations. But then to my surprise, my head started expanding! I really should see a doctor about that. What was I saying? Oh yea, welcome to the forum, Peachy!

Also, don't read too much into this but, can you draw. After last time I am trying to avoid surprises.
Im Making This Up As I Go

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:34 pm

Fuck off.

Grim Tales discussion, now.

Postby Exodis » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:44 pm

Haha that ended better than I thought.

Well I guess Jr. may just have a chance to get it on with Mimi! Oh the muffins she will adore... especially Jr.'s own... hehe...
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:45 pm

YOU WERE THE LAST TIME!
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Krest » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:59 pm

ari-6 wrote:Also, don't read too much into this but, can you draw. After last time I am trying to avoid surprises.

Me too. I'm still not sure if you're a trap or not...

Ari is REALLY BAD at holding back.
Sleep With Neil Patrick Harris

Postby MissTikilicious » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:04 pm

Krest wrote:
MissTikilicious wrote:Unless it turns out that the Nergal is more female due to Minnie's original influence

Oh THANK YOU THANK YOU. Now I'm imagining it taking a female form like Elle from The Darkness.

...jerk. That'll never leave my mind x.x

Don't act like you're not secretly happy about it. 8)
Demonic Ninjas Swag

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:06 pm

Can I get a muffin?

Something I just remembered, in AB, did the nergal ever speak to Junior? I wonder if the nergal slowly merges into him, and loses his uniqueness.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby PeachyKeane » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:09 pm

Havoc wrote:
As for your prediction about the Demogo, do you mean the guards at Grimskull, or the ones and Him's domain(if he even has guard)?
Also I would like to take this time to point out the fact that this comic and the Powerpuff Girls one, don't relate to one another. Just in case you didn't know already.

I meant the guards at Grimskull. :) And yup, I am aware of the different universes, but thank you!

Krest wrote: If Chi succeeds in using the device to cause Minnie to turn even more evil than she was and be slightly controlled, it could cause her to kidnap Mimi and bring her back to Chi. Genius, really.

I love it!

ari-6 wrote:
Also, don't read too much into this but, can you draw. After last time I am trying to avoid surprises.

I can draw (pitifully), but don't worry about the contest, I'm not submitting! ;)

Thank you all for the warm welcome!
Last edited by PeachyKeane on Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:17 pm

Yo, that contest ended already lol

I doubt Demo is anywhere near Grimskull atm.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Breach » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:29 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:YOU WERE THE LAST TIME!

This is so funny even though I have NO IDEA what you're talking about...

Krest wrote:
This would be interesting. If Chi succeeds in using the device to cause Minnie to turn even more evil than she was and be slightly controlled, it could cause her to kidnap Mimi and bring her back to Chi. Genius, really.

Or chi could just show up at Minnie's window and demand Mimi. Minnie would do anything to get Mimi out of the castle. This way, Chi would think she scared the queen bitch's daughter, and Minnie will have gotten rid of Mimi without even trying. Now how they'd be able to get Mimi and all of her teeth out is an entirely different task that WON'T be easy. But Mimi obviously doesn't want to be there, so she might go peacefully(unless Charles has found the key to infinite muffins)

I KNOW I just wrote all of this and pressed submit,but I have no idea what happened to it.Sorry if it shows up somewhere else.NEW PAGE!!!

Postby Krest » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:36 pm

Breach wrote:This way, Chi would think she scared the queen bitch's daughter, and Minnie will have gotten rid of Mimi without even trying.

Honestly, Minnie is so pissed right now that if Chi threatened her, she'd choke the bitch, smash her skull into the wall, drag her bleeding body into Jr's room, and tell her "sorry *ss" to take Mimi and get out.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:37 pm

CAT FIGHT CAT FIGHT
or
Half-Demon Girl Fight
But again, highly doubt Demo and Chi's appearance at Grimskull any time soon.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Krest » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:41 pm

Krest wrote:Honestly, Minnie is so pissed right now that if Chi threatened her, she'd choke the bitch, smash her skull into the wall, drag her bleeding body into Jr's room, and tell her "sorry *ss" to take Mimi and get out.

Oh, and in case I didn't stress it enough:

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:46 pm

I love Vindictus, I would play it more, if updates didn't take half a year.

Huh...long updates for something we all enjoy...
Well played Krest...Well Played.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:06 pm

In AB they did in fact talk. But we never knew what the nergal was saying. I think The nergal and Jr double act was a recent decision to add more comedy to GT.
Im Making This Up As I Go

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:07 pm

Krest wrote:If Chi did send it, she could have faked the note - maybe made it like Doctor Who's suggestive paper and that would cause it to be Nergal. This would be interesting. If Chi succeeds in using the device to cause Minnie to turn even more evil than she was and be slightly controlled, it could cause her to kidnap Mimi and bring her back to Chi. Genius, really.

How in the hell would it be from Chi and actually be this when SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHERE THE FUCK MIMI IS IN THE FIRST PLACE?

There has been no time transition as of yet, save perhaps a hour or two at the most from the time we left Aku's realm and entered into Grimskull.

So please, reason it unto me.

Postby MissTikilicious » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:34 pm

PeachyKeane wrote:
MissTikilicious wrote: If Chi succeeds in using the device to cause Minnie to turn even more evil than she was and be slightly controlled, it could cause her to kidnap Mimi and bring her back to Chi. Genius, really.

I love it!

I don't mean to be a OCD Bitch about this but it was Krest who posted that, not me. You can fix it by editing it but advice, I always preview my drafts to make sure I know what I'm posting to avoid any problems that might arise from tiny mistakes.
Blood Lord wrote:How in the hell would it be from Chi and actually be this when SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHERE THE FUCK MIMI IS IN THE FIRST PLACE?

There has been no time transition as of yet, save perhaps a hour or two at the most from the time we left Aku's realm and entered into Grimskull.

So please, reason it unto me.

Nobody ever said Chi sent the present or that Chi is actually going to show at Grim Manor this soon. Logically, Nergal Jr. is more than likely the sender but the mental image of Chi just flying threw Minnie's window cos-playing(cause we all know Chi is the type) as Sailor Moon, demanding the return of Mimi in between rants of "Love and Justice!" and "I will stick this SPEAR in your EYELESS SOCKET!", just sent me into a mini coma after my attack of giggles.
Demonic Ninjas Swag

Postby Call-me-Steph » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:37 pm

You wanna know something sad? I've been reading these comics for months now and only last week did I discover these forums/comments.....
I'm going with the Chi sent the package theory, just because I want to see them (Chi and Miny Mandy) brawl it out. :D But yeah, more likely it's not.

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:37 pm

MissTikilicious wrote:Nobody ever said Chi sent the present or that Chi is actually going to show at Grim Manor this soon.

Krest wrote:If Chi did send it, she could have faked the note

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:39 pm

Blood and Bird, I'm starting to understand the comments on collective IQ now.   
Welcome to the forums Steph, enjoy and speculate.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Krest » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:50 pm

Blood Lord wrote:How in the hell would it be from Chi and actually be this when SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHERE THE FUCK MIMI IS IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Echolocation.

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:04 pm

Stop being a smart ass.

One word posts are also rule violation and are considered to be spam, knock it off.

Postby Krest » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:08 pm

... What? I was being serious.

Chi has just gained the ability to shapeshift. She should have a pretty good idea of Mimi's shape. With this, changing into a creature with a low intensity and long range echolocation ability would allow her to locate Mimi. The shapeshifting could also give her the ability to fly at high speeds.

It's better than saying a wizard did it, though honestly that is ENTIRELY POSSIBLE in this universe.

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!