Fist bumps and door slams

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Fist bumps and door slams

Postby Xi-1 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:49 pm

I get the idea that any plan HIM might have to corrupt individuals use ways to get them to commit a sinful act (mostly) of their own accord. Look at hoe easily Mimi and Minnie acted against Junior in the pages following the ones I posted, and you'll see that HIM never commanded them to do anything (except when Mimi started defending Jeff and Junior). But he certainly never told Minnie to do anything. He just put in a little nudge and let her emotions shape her actions. I think that's the way HIM got Mimi into such a frame of being that the HER essence would bond with her more completely.

And given Minnie's downward spiral, I doubt it would take very much for her to do the same -- and she still has some command over Junior's Nergal, last I remember, so gaining Minnie's cooperation would gain HIM two sets of extra hands.

If Minnie did change colour during the corruption process, I fully expect her to follow HIM's colour scheme: that's the source of the power.

On the subject of the gift, I think it's either from HIM and will be something likely to push Minnie further over the edge, or from someone who actually cares about Minnie's well-being and is likely something that person sent after Mimi's attempt to take Horror's Hand. Assuming he can write Nergalese, it could even be from Dark Danny, who saw the whole thing.
A Page Flipper

Postby MissTikilicious » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:27 pm

But if Minnie does get corrupted by the Essence how do we know that HIM could even get her to cooperate with HIM. It's different for Mimi cause HIM has probably spent who knows how long giving her mental conditioning. The only time Mimi ever really goes against HIM is when Jeff is at threat. HIM has nothing to use against Minnie to keep her docile.

For what reason would Dark Danny even want to send a gift to Minnie?
Demonic Ninjas Swag

Postby Krest » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:41 pm

MissTikilicious wrote:For what reason would Dark Danny even want to send a gift to Minnie?

The dude's children could be her siblings, if Mandy really does have them. Getting an ally in the family could get him to his children, since Mandy said she'd never let them see him.

We all know Minnie is extremely fragile. As Xi-1 said, HIM has already shown the ability to manipulate Minnie quite easily. It wouldn't be too hard to do so again.
Sleep With Neil Patrick Harris

Postby Tenshi Nova » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:10 pm

I don't think it was from Phantom, he seems to want his kid to come and kick his ass one day. I'm also pretty sure he couldn't give 2 shits about the Grim family.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks

Postby MissTikilicious » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:29 pm

Krest wrote:We all know Minnie is extremely fragile. As Xi-1 said, HIM has already shown the ability to manipulate Minnie quite easily. It wouldn't be too hard to do so again.

As she is now? Yes she is fragile, doesn't mean that she'll stay that way if she does get possessed. For all we know she could just snap and go batshit on everybody's ass, doesn't matter who.
Demonic Ninjas Swag

Postby Krest » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:00 pm

MissTikilicious wrote:snap and go batshit

+1

I need to see this now.
Sleep With Neil Patrick Harris

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:48 pm

And thus the comic was updated

And the thread locked

WHEN BLORDY'S DAMN INTERNET DECIDES TO WORK RIGHT.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!