It's a good day to die

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: It's a good day to die

Postby Sig Skellington » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:30 pm

I think that there were some drawings of her before she was named. You could probably find them on Bleed's DA account.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby ari-6 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:51 pm

Exactly. I do not know if Chi was a fan OC or his OC but designs could be found a year before she appeared. I was intending to replicate the effect.
Some people shouldn't have an imagination. They just abuse it.
Im Making This Up As I Go

Postby Hallow Nova » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:05 pm

Really? I recall seeing pics of demons, but none that looked like Chi. Unless those pics I saw of Chi, that I saw after her intro, was made last year, if that's the case I apologize for my neglect.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Biocolor » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:20 pm

So your saying there was already an oc chi?
Sorry an oc OF chi?

Postby Hallow Nova » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:37 pm

Seeing as Aku x Blossom existed before hand, I wouldn't be surprised to see some concepts for their kids, Chi being a possibility, though I'm sure that Bleed did that one himself.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:41 pm

I'm trying to rack my brain for the name, but we did have the original creator behind the whole "AkuxBlossom" thing on the site for a bit earlier this year. I think he/she came out with the idea, but Chi I believe is a Bleedman OC.

We did have developmental designs on Bleed's DA page that showed an Aku figure in a Red Riding Hood outfit. Although that could be taken anyway you can think.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hallow Nova » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:49 pm

I thought the Red Riding Hood Aku was a reference to the show, the episode where Aku told fairy tales.

I want to say Askura, the mayor head, teenage body avatar. Not sure though. Was the Aku x Blossom creator.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:49 pm

That's the person.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!