Blood Lord wrote:Minnie "died" but she was reaped by Jr.
I know, so my question is still can any living person die in the underworld or does a reaper have to be involved? HIM killed Jeff but maybe that's something to do with him being HIM and for any other underworld dweller, personally seeing to someones soul leaving there body isn't really possible.
I dunno. It was Him's Realm. He does have the power to test and try souls in his realm. Does a Reaper have to be present at every death?
Breach wrote:I'd guess it's a "rulers only thing." Possibly the reason they get their own realm in the first place. I mean that spawn couldn't have taken his soul for the demon to say that.
Your "evidence" or "examples" were crap on the rulers thing. Not only that, but your post makes no sense in what it has to do with Ari's post.
This is the best page we have for rulers of the Underworld: http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=240
7 realms, 5 of them are major players, and its anybody's guess on who the other two belong to. It's also thought that there are smaller realms as well within the 7 realms or that act independently of the seven like small countries. Halloween Twon would be a example of a possible small realm.
Now then, what does Spawn and the Demons have to do with this? And when you post, make it easier to understand than you did on this one.
- He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3Jeffffey
- Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.Fievel
- Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.Dusk_Imp
- Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORDDoctress Who
- Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
.BSLD: FiMFiction Story Release!