A Foreshadowing of despair

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: A Foreshadowing of despair

Postby Hallow Nova » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 pm

ari-6 wrote:In the show Nergal Jr could turn into anything, any color, the only thing he couldn't change were hes eyes.
his*
ari-6 wrote:That sounds pretty bada££! I drew that once. with debatable results of coarse. I didn't sttuter, your imaginging it.
you're*

c:
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:39 pm

I can't stop laughing at the fact that "your" was the only word you picked up on when I just noticed the mess I made right after it. Again? Your like the jerk in class who makes fun of the child with the lisp. Which for me was every child in my class. It's like primary and highschool all over again. Y U SO MEAN!! (sob)
Some people shouldn't have an imagination. They just abuse it.
Im Making This Up As I Go

Postby Hallow Nova » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:45 pm

I assumed you did the rest on purpose, but the 'your' is a consistent mistake you've made <3
It's okay though, one day we'll have that moment where you make a lengthy post with notable mistakes on my part, and we'll have a moment. If it means anything, I stutter and mispronounce words consistently. Typing though, I see no excuse, except for lack of experience.

Just to clarify, you know I'm joking whenever I do that, and that I mean no ill intent.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby YesterdaysLingo » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:08 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote: I mean no ill intent.

When you see Tenshi use this :

c:

That's a sure-fire sign in Tenshi meaning Ill intent.

-

I wonder where Grim is at. Is he off prepping some biz' for the up and coming trial(or whatever)?
Flerp flerps

Location: That one place where those people live. You know the one.

Postby Hallow Nova » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:14 pm

lol YesterdayLingo.(That's right, using full name.)
c:
c:
c:
c:

:D, I believe Grim said he was taking a walk. If Junior does end up parachuting down, or any other way of falling without taking serious injuries, he may land near Grim.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:17 pm

MY FATHER DID THIS C: WHILE STABBING MY MOTHER TO DEATH!! DUN! DUNN!! DUNN!!!
also the reason that I always miss the ' off of your is that for some reason my spell check doesn't pick up on it for some reason and I have gotten to the point where I just let spell check tell me when something is wrong. Eh, I mean "I don't do that on purpose, what are you talking about" p.s. I feel we have gone of topic for too long. Were pushing the safe boundary! IF WE DON'T SAY SOMETHING TOPIC RELEVANT RIGHT NOW LIFE AS WE KNOW IT WILL END!!

p.p.s Once again the day is saved thanks to the PowerPuff.... wait.

Postby Hallow Nova » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:28 pm

c:

I just realized, Mimi's not getting her muffin.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:38 pm

There is a muffin lying on Jr floor just waiting for her to eat it. also this :3 face is much creepier.

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:04 pm

That's my face, thank you very god damn much.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:18 pm

WAIT! THAT'S YOUR FACE?!! I SEE THAT FACE IN MY NIGHTMARES! I thought you were Hugh Laurie! So the truth comes out! what else aren't you telling us I wonder?

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm

My avatar is how I came to be a mod. don't believe what anyone else says.

I wonder if Grim is going to play a role in any of this. I can see Mimi falling on him and him breaking her fall. Should Jr loose his grip. But I don't suspect this little show to be over so soon.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hallow Nova » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:25 pm

Wait, so if I kill a current mod, I take his/her/its place? That seems a bit drastic.

If Minnie ends up shooting the guard, it would be a bit annoying to see Junior real up to the top, and watch Mimi end up knocking them back down.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:33 pm

Yea but if so killing one alone would be impossible. Have you seen his posts? There over 9000! you should team up with 10 guys weaker than you to kill one and then just kill the other 10 guys afterwards. Also I have a question. It was mentioned (not naming any names) what would happen if Mimi falls and dies. Can she even die in the underworld? Where would she even go? Does Grim have a say in it? What do you guys think?

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:53 pm

Minnie "died" but she was reaped by Jr.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:00 pm

Blood Lord wrote:That's my face, thank you very god damn much.

Why can't I give thumbs up here? Well you will have to be satisfied with this;
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby Drago2552 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:30 pm

Since Mimi loves muffins so much and would fall off the horn for it she is the NEW Derpy.

Postby ari-6 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:15 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Minnie "died" but she was reaped by Jr.

I know, so my question is still can any living person die in the underworld or does a reaper have to be involved? HIM killed Jeff but maybe that's something to do with him being HIM and for any other underworld dweller, personally seeing to someones soul leaving there body isn't really possible.

Postby Breach » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:30 pm

Judging by this http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=5 and the second panel of this http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=137 I'd guess it's a "rulers only thing." Possibly the reason they get their own realm in the first place. I mean that spawn couldn't have taken his soul for the demon to say that.

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:39 pm

ari-6 wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:Minnie "died" but she was reaped by Jr.

I know, so my question is still can any living person die in the underworld or does a reaper have to be involved? HIM killed Jeff but maybe that's something to do with him being HIM and for any other underworld dweller, personally seeing to someones soul leaving there body isn't really possible.

I dunno. It was Him's Realm. He does have the power to test and try souls in his realm. Does a Reaper have to be present at every death?

Breach wrote:I'd guess it's a "rulers only thing." Possibly the reason they get their own realm in the first place. I mean that spawn couldn't have taken his soul for the demon to say that.

Your "evidence" or "examples" were crap on the rulers thing. Not only that, but your post makes no sense in what it has to do with Ari's post.

This is the best page we have for rulers of the Underworld: http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=240
7 realms, 5 of them are major players, and its anybody's guess on who the other two belong to. It's also thought that there are smaller realms as well within the 7 realms or that act independently of the seven like small countries. Halloween Twon would be a example of a possible small realm.

Now then, what does Spawn and the Demons have to do with this? And when you post, make it easier to understand than you did on this one.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Sigment » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:49 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Now then, what does Spawn and the Demons have to do with this? And when you post, make it easier to understand than you did on this one.

I may be able to help with that.

I think he means that when they said decapitate, it means that the Violator is dead. I believe that he is curious as to who would have reaped its soul, as both Jr. and Spawn were incapable of it. I may be wrong, but I think that is what he meant. Interestingly enough, I believe the Violator is in this same page, meaning that it is not dead, not requiring a Reaper in the first place.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Hallow Nova » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:58 pm

I'm pretty sure anyone that dies in the Underworld doesn't need a reaper to be present. Minnie is the best and most obvious example, imo. Unless there's a reaper for the Underworld, meaning that if Grim dies, a reaper will reap the reaper who usually reaps others, in other words the reaper will be reaped by a reaper that can reap reapers. c:
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby YesterdaysLingo » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:19 am

I wonder if the reason why Jeff didn't "pass on" is because he maybe bound by contract.
http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=210
This really is shitty evidence if you really even wanna call it evidence, but, i'd think HIM would hold Jeff under contract for his puppetry. Such as using him to deceive Jr. And the Reclaimer (or whatever the angel was called (I can't remember .-.)). Keeping him on a leash if anything, binding him from running off with Mimi with Strict consequences such as banishment and barring him from Mimi... Like... Forever man...

But my point is, if a contract/deal was struck, wouldn't it be highly likely that his(Jeff's) soul was tied/offered in the contract?
Flerp flerps

Postby Cerulean » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:26 am

Tenshi Nova wrote:I'm pretty sure anyone that dies in the Underworld doesn't need a reaper to be present. Minnie is the best and most obvious example, imo.

Minnie was reaped by a reaper (well reaper in training (i.e. Jr.)). http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=60

Tenshi Nova wrote:Unless there's a reaper for the Underworld, meaning that if Grim dies, a reaper will reap the reaper who usually reaps others, in other words the reaper will be reaped by a reaper that can reap reapers. c:

Now this I wouldn't mind seeing c: Or maybe the next in line has to reap their predecessor (meaning Grim had to reap the reaper before him, and so on and so forth)

YesterdaysLingo wrote:I wonder if the reason why Jeff didn't "pass on" is because he maybe bound by contract.

Well there's that, or maybe Him captured his soul before he could pass on? Or maybe he couldn't be at peace knowing that Mimi is still in danger? I always thought that Him reaping Jeff had to do with the scythe that Minnie summoned while she was under the control of Her/Mimi. I vaguely recall other people being able to use Grim's scythe in the show, so maybe that is something similar to what was going on here?
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin
Tumblr
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Biocolor » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:54 am

Holly ( or should I say un-holly) s#@% that made no sense!O_O

Postby YesterdaysLingo » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:02 am

Cerulean wrote: I always thought that Him reaping Jeff had to do with the scythe that Minnie summoned while she was under the control of Her/Mimi. I vaguely recall other people being able to use Grim's scythe in the show, so maybe that is something similar to what was going on here?

Are you suggesting that the scythe Minnie summoned was Grim's?? (highly unlikely ( note the curvature of the blade))

I'm pretty sure that scythe twas nothing more than mere tool, though fitting for it to be a scythe.

Is Minnie capable of summoning a scythe on her own (without her nergal sym of course)?
I doubt it since I do not believe she is from Grim's side of the family (genetically ( well, ritualistically I guess)), thusly, not part reaper. Unless that one time Mandy was reaper for a day rubbed off on her some how...

Idk

too tired...
Flerp flerps

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!