A Foreshadowing of despair

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: A Foreshadowing of despair

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:58 am

YesterdaysLingo wrote:Or Over the Back 180 No Scoping a Skeleton Soldier for speaking without thou's permission.
This is necessary. :D

On a slightly more serious note, if the line is cut, it would be a bit funny to see Junior just shoot another grapple.

Blood, shit. Biocolor comes back, asks what he missed. LOCKED THREAD! My sides hurt
Last edited by Tenshi Nova on Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:59 am

YesterdaysLingo wrote:Or Over the Back 180 No Scoping a Skeleton Soldier for speaking without thou's permission.

There's even that.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:06 pm

Just want to make sure we are all thinking the same thing here. Minnie is becoming the next Bitch Queen.
Well let me just cancel my trip to Grim Castle this fall.

Haven't posted in a while due to not being able to think of stuff and it was pretty much already said. On a side note, doesn't Mimi have telepathy? If she does she could just stop their fall or mind control the guard behind Minnie.
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Location: Making past and present a hell of a lot more interesting

Postby pandabear » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:35 pm

I don't think she will shoot the line; I think she'll shoot Mimi in the head instead.

Postby rac7d » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:41 pm

It's not really dark for this comic. So she shoots the line and in terror and desperation jr sprouts wings and fly back up heroicly holding Mimi in his arms. Only pissing off minni further.

Postby DarkKing » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:44 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Nah. Bitch gonna shoot that line.

Guys think about it. This is Grim Castle. It's a fortress within a fortress within a difficult place to reach. so you can be protected while being protected while enjoying the view. No one is going to attack it right now like this. Furthermore, Minnie has motive to shoot them down.

Charles and the other guards didn't notice Mimi till she was right on the castle wall, so I don't think it's impossible for someone to be spying on them. I just don't think Minnie would do something like that. Maybe if it was just Mimi on the line, but not with Junior too. But then again Minnie's attitude has been getting worse lately so I might be wrong.
"The ones who do what they want and
enjoy the most of their lives are the
ones who win in the end."

- Charlie Staz
Bow to Greatness

Postby The Mad Doctor » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:47 pm

I really like the skeleton guard cheering on junior.
F U Im evil

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:10 pm

I hope the authors will kill Mimi, via Minnie. :o
Rocks

Postby ari-6 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:29 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:I hope the authors will kill Mimi, via Minnie. :o

Are you a Mimi hater?
My Gallery http://ari-6.deviantart.com/gallery/ Check it out when you get the chance.
gott ist tot

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:54 pm

No, I love her. But tell me that her death wouldn't be an amazing way to force the story into conflict, and twist the emotions of the main cast.
Rocks

Postby The Mad Doctor » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:33 pm

I hate it when writers kill of important and praised characters and by the time they actually come back, they don't do well at all with them. Just take darth maul for example.
F U Im evil

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:38 pm

I don't want her to come back if she were to die. Personal. I could give examples of deaths in stories, I enjoyed, even though I love the characters. They'd be mainly spoilers, but I'll give the proper warnings.
Rocks

Postby YesterdaysLingo » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:17 pm

The second and third panel with mimi chasing the Ivisi'bru Muffin is, If anything, just precious.
(if not adorable :3)
Flerp flerps

Location: That one place where those people live. You know the one.

Postby ari-6 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:23 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:I don't want her to come back if she were to die. Personal. I could give examples of deaths in stories, I enjoyed, even though I love the characters.

Like the entire cast of Madoka?
My Gallery http://ari-6.deviantart.com/gallery/ Check it out when you get the chance.
gott ist tot

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:28 pm

Never saw that show. I always feel that I haven't seen enough anime, but many people say I've seen a lot more than the average.
Rocks

Postby ari-6 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:06 pm

You have not seen Madoka? you should go and watched it subbed right now! Not for me but for yourself!
Oh no! have to type something comic related so post isn't deleted! Um... UMMM! I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING! GO WATCH IT QUICK!!
gott ist tot

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:10 pm

I have a list of stuff already, I have to say there's a considerable amount anime that I was told were must watches, and were just disappointing. Many are overly hyped imo.

On topic discussion...wait for it...I'm thinking...my face is red...
MIMI, Y U NO BITE JR?
Rocks

Postby ari-6 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:21 pm

I wish there was a forum to discuss Anime people say are must watches that really suck! vs Anime you must watch RIGHT NOW! but what would you call it? As for the page, how long will Minnie be b!tchy for? (That's the best I could think of) GO WATCH!! DO NOT READ ABOUT! JUST WATCH! PLEEEAASSE!
gott ist tot

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:27 pm

Edit: EA Sect? I must go check
As for Minnie, I think she's going to aim for Mimi's head, the foreshadowing and what not.
Last edited by Tenshi Nova on Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rocks

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:27 pm

We have a thread for things like that in the EA section...
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby ari-6 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:43 pm

Hey Blord, you seen any GODLY EPIC!! anime?
gott ist tot

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:48 pm

I wouldn't consider them epic, but I really enjoyed Black Lagoon, Highschool of the Dead, Witchblade and... I can't remember the other one that I was watching. Something on Netflix.

But anyways. This topic goes great into the one in the EA section: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=44996&start=2000
Or hell, even the Bleedman Talk thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=54630&start=475

But as for the topic of this thread.

Umm... Minnie looks upset.
Mercypostle

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:05 pm

Dr. Mandalor wrote:On a side note, doesn't Mimi have telepathy? If she does she could just stop their fall or mind control the guard behind Minnie.

I think that would be possible to happen. Nobody knows about her telepathy ability (as she didn't use it in the flashback they saw). But then its still the question whether the ability returned or not.

Blood Lord wrote:I wouldn't consider them epic, but I really enjoyed Black Lagoon, Highschool of the Dead, Witchblade and... I can't remember the other one that I was watching. Something on Netflix.

I wouldn't consider them epic, but I really enjoyed Black Lagoon, Highschool of the Dead, Witchblade and...

enjoyed Black Lagoon, Highschool of the Dead, Witchblade

enjoyed Highschool of the Dead

Boobs

Nah, just kidding. I really liked that anime too, mostly for the plot and fighting. And the fanservice was just some extra things (although I just laugh at it every time because it makes no sense). I hope they are going to continue the manga or at least make some more episodes from the chapters already released.
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby The Mad Doctor » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:31 pm

What does batman do when his grapple is shot off?
F U Im evil

Postby ari-6 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:31 pm

I can sum all three up in three words: B!TCHES, BOOBS and BLOOD!!!
gott ist tot

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!