Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:51 am

NEK: So yeah go Jr. and best of luck. Cause with the way Minnie is reaching into her quiver me thinks that little sis isn’t gonna make it that easy in saving our little dream muffin chasing Mimi…

Re: A Foreshadowing of despair

Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:10 am

Well Junior has saved Mimi... and Minnie is about to shoot them down.

Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:30 am

Minnie's got itchy fingers and a jealous nature. This can only end well :D

Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:55 am

DUN! DUNN!! DUNNN!!! SHOCKING TWIST! COMPLETELY UNEXPECTED!! Grapple hook!? Really!? Who could have seen that one coming?

Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:07 am

in the 7th panel I really liked the tension motion effect :o

Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:18 am

The grappling hook was pretty cool. I don't think Minnie is drawing that arrow for Mimi. I think she must have noticed someone/thing.

Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:25 am

DarkKing wrote:The grappling hook was pretty cool. I don't think Minnie is drawing that arrow for Mimi. I think she must have noticed someone/thing.

I think she is planning to shoot the line to make it harder for him to recover.

Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:27 am

Junior is Batman.

Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:11 am

ari-6 wrote:I think she is planning to shoot the line to make it harder for him to recover.

Or Over the Back 180 No Scoping a Skeleton Soldier for speaking without thou's permission.

Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:33 am

Oh crap.

Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:39 am

I think Mandy/the skeleton guard will notice that Minnie is shooting for the string that Junior use

Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:43 am

Mandy probably wouldn't give a damn. The skeleton guard, maybe. But it probably won't change what minnie is about to do.

Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:34 am

this looks like its gona be brutal

Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:48 am

TheMadDoctor wrote:Mandy probably wouldn't give a damn. The skeleton guard, maybe. But it probably won't change what minnie is about to do.

Not giving a damn is what Mandy does best it in this situation I think she would be, dare I say' proud.

Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:18 am

Minnie appears to be reaching for an arrow so she can shoot the rope from the grapple hook. I'm guessing she wants both Junior and Minnie to fall. Obviously, she's not happy with Junior's success in catching Mimi. Mandy probably won't stop Minnie since she doesn't care what her kids do to each other.

Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:29 am

I think Minnie is going to test her archery abilities. Let's see if I can shoot a thin rope with my arrow

Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:45 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Guess no one saw that one coming!!

Someone it's going to stop her, I can see it coming.

Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:59 am

Well, so much for him sprouting wings... for now.

Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:01 am

Who needs wings when you got a bat-grappling hook?

Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:08 am

Minnie, no! That is wrong, we get that your upset with Junior but killing him and Mimi is not the way.

Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:46 am

the muffin is a lie

Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:08 am

DarkKing wrote:The grappling hook was pretty cool. I don't think Minnie is drawing that arrow for Mimi. I think she must have noticed someone/thing.

im also thinking about it as something else.
perhaps its not just a "harmless" hallucination after all...

Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:28 am

Nah. Bitch gonna shoot that line.

Guys think about it. This is Grim Castle. It's a fortress within a fortress within a difficult place to reach. so you can be protected while being protected while enjoying the view. No one is going to attack it right now like this. Furthermore, Minnie has motive to shoot them down.

Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:41 am

I definitely think that's what going to happen. I feel the other explanation is really unlikely, not even Mimi could sneak past castle security. But why shoot the line when with her control over Jr's powers she could make them fall with a single word. Or maybe he has to be within ear shot for her to have control.

Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:49 am

I think she has to be within ear shot for that to work. There is an advantage of using a arrow over anything else to cut the line. No on is going to see it and tell Jr. Jr isn't going to see it, and they aren't going to find the arrow either. Mandy would most likely approve of her daughter's actions to eliminate "threats/annoyances" to Minnie and wouldn't say a thing about it to Jr. The fall would kill a depowered Mimi, but not Jr.

It's really dark for her to be doing that, but I can't see Minnie helping the two unless Jr's life is at stake (which she stated that it isn't), and I don't think another threat has presented itself. It hasn't though or we would have seen a wide eyed look from Minnie instead of a casual bored/annoyed look.
Topic locked