New Grim Tales Comic: "Talk the talk now walk the walk"

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby SnafuBot » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:58 pm

Go check out the new Grim Tales comic!

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Javetts Eall Raksha » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:47 pm

um i guess we post in this one...

minnie seems to have come to a much more reasonable position on the subject of those 2 then i would of previously thought. still with a little resentment, but i like her opinion (even if only to allow mimi x jr.). also the guards can talk? thought they were mindless/soulless. do they sleep or have any free time? i'd love to see them just hang'n one scene down the line.

ultimately though minnie will save them with an arrow... and by them i mean jr. who will then save mimi.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:49 pm

There's usually 3 threads for every new page, at least to my knowledge.
This one
The comment that usually comes with it
The Bleed Section

I thought Minnie may use an arrow to do something, but I thought it was unlikely before. I think it's even more unlikely, given Minnie's words as well as the terrain. I didn't expect Mandy and Minnie to be higher than Mimi and Junior.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:26 pm

The castle is a maze of mind fuckery like that. I thought the same thing.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Return to Comic Updates and News!