En Memorandum

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: En Memorandum

Postby CrusaderRyuoki » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:05 am

so is this comic over? there are so many questions left unanswered
dancing otter wit a fish

Postby Creppy Eggy » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:10 am

Hello Crusader. As you can probably see, this is a tribute thread for the passing of Sugar Bits writer DMajor. For your question, the comic is probably, most likely, in permament hiatus because of the writer's passing. The comic may continue for a short while, but it will be up to BeeAre and Bleedman to decide. I would advise you to talk more about your question in the Bleed Forums as it is unnecessary in this thread. Please, and thank you.
As I saw the creature, I was as white as an egg. I was so scared I might crack from fear. As the humanoid began to lunge after me, I was walking on egg shells from how scared I was. It grabbed me, took me to its station, and cracked me open. The last thing I saw were my yellow insides cooked on a pan. Human nature is as evil as a rotten egg.

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby ULTRADJWEEN » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:31 pm

I am a writer working on a script for a comic and do fics as to improve my writing skills. The reason I say that is reading this comic, I feel sad that it may not be finished or restarted, but I feel even more disheartened knowing the creator of the comic is now gone from this world. I do not like when things are unfinished, especially when the person never got to finish because he died. That is incredibly sad and unfulfilling. I am also an artist in training, but that will take a little more time before I can draw decently. What I am trying to say is, I want to finish this comic. I know that other people working on this comic like BeeAre say that he will one day get back to it, maybe as a redone story alltogether. But what were DMajorBoss's ideas for the rest of the story. I want to finish not only to finish a great story, but to finish a man's hard work so he can look down and be proud to what he created and accomplished (not that he isn't already). If you need a writer, contact me. I may not be an artist as of yet, but when it comes to writing and making a plot, I'm your guy. I hope you read this, because like I said earlier, this is not just finishing a story to see the ending, it's to finish a man's creative imagination and world come to life for all to enjoy, and I want people to enjoy his work even after death. RIP DMajorBoss, I hope I can be a part of your great work.
Just Rockin

Postby The Creator » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:25 am

Let me just say that I have no influence on whatever decision they make, but that SOUNDS AWESOME.
KORRA SEASON 3 IS ONLINE http://www.watchcartoononline.com/the-l ... f-a-nation
let me think about it

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!