Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:42 am

Go check out the new Skull Boy comic!

Re: New Skull Boy Comic:

Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:40 am

I hope the next page picks up with Gabriel to continue with " if he fails to deliver that pizza unto us... without demanding a tip"

Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:35 am

Awesome looking page. Now I am thinking of what would happen if heavenly beings try to prevent a prophecy.

Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:50 am

Remember folks, it's not a Bleedman comic until the Loli/Shota shows up...:roll:

Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:03 am

... okay. But he did help with the artwork.

Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:39 pm

Gabriel looks awesome and cute, wonder if she is an antagonist or not

Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:44 pm

The angels remind me of Diablo 3.

Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:20 pm

Darkingdomhearts wrote:Gabriel looks awesome and cute, wonder if she is an antagonist or not

I was more leaning on the assumption that Gabriel is male, assuming we're going by the source material. Then again it's not uncommon for people to portray angels with all manner of gender confusion, and given the artist's track record I don't think he's pass up the opportunity to draw another little girl.

If I'm coming off as snarky, it's because when I think "lead soldier of the angelic legions" the first thing to come to mind is definitely not "grade-schooler." It kind of takes me right out of the comic because it's just Bleedman being ridiculously transparent.

Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:25 am

lol :unsure: :twisted: :? apparently people forgot about the matter of a prince of hell having a crush on skull-boy and the fact that apparently various demons/monsters are after him. lol So why not go the whole way and say that through inadvertently catching the eye of a demon he will cause the end of the world when he rejects the love confession. then again that is if the comic takes the path a lot of comics due when trying to deepen a story
Topic locked