Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Post a reply

A Step by Step Guide to Coloring a Webcomic

Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:42 am

I made this tutorial on how to promptly color a webcomic, I hope you all find it informative.

A Step by Step Guide to Coloring a Webcomic

A less Education video below, a look into my actual workflow, enjoy!

Workflow of Page 9

Comment on this post
Last edited by Skull-Boy666 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Deliver Us Evil: Nice Shoes (Pg.9)

Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:56 am

Really like the angel robots. I am curios as to what skullboy is gonna do to end the world.

Re: A Step by Step Guide to Coloring a Webcomic

Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:38 am

Gabriel is a girl!!!!!!
wow this looks sick thought. If more pages come out and I like it I might make a game on this comic to.

Re: A Step by Step Guide to Coloring a Webcomic

Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:30 am

Do you mind if I ask... Who's idea was it to make the Archangel Gabriel, one of the most powerful forces of Heaven... a kid? I know that the forces of Heaven, as well as Hell, can change their visual appearance on Earth to suit their needs... but what calls for this? I may not be religious, but this just seems weird.
...
Maybe the next page will help explain.

Re: A Step by Step Guide to Coloring a Webcomic

Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:40 am

Love Gabriel already. I wonder what prophecy he is talking about

Re: A Step by Step Guide to Coloring a Webcomic

Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:58 am

Oh my, Skull Boy may be trouble.

Re: A Step by Step Guide to Coloring a Webcomic

Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:26 pm

Sigment Kurosai wrote:Do you mind if I ask... Who's idea was it to make the Archangel Gabriel, one of the most powerful forces of Heaven... a kid? I know that the forces of Heaven, as well as Hell, can change their visual appearance on Earth to suit their needs... but what calls for this? I may not be religious, but this just seems weird.
...
Maybe the next page will help explain.


Well it's Bleedman's character design, I just go with it, it's as simple as that. Iunno, I just see it as an OC that has no real connection to any form of religious canon, so it's whatever he wants to do with it.

....Those angels look awesome though, don't they?

Darkingdomhearts wrote:Love Gabriel already. I wonder what prophecy he is talking about


I love her discolored eyes and red wings :)

shadownerd221 wrote:Oh my, Skull Boy may be trouble.


Skull-Boy's always in trouble, though this is the first time he'd been faced with anything remotely angelic, so this is definitely a new scenario for him.

Re: A Step by Step Guide to Coloring a Webcomic

Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:48 pm

Skull-Boy666 wrote:
Sigment Kurosai wrote:Do you mind if I ask... Who's idea was it to make the Archangel Gabriel, one of the most powerful forces of Heaven... a kid? I know that the forces of Heaven, as well as Hell, can change their visual appearance on Earth to suit their needs... but what calls for this? I may not be religious, but this just seems weird.
...
Maybe the next page will help explain.


Well it's Bleedman's character design, I just go with it, it's as simple as that. Iunno, I just see it as an OC that has no real connection to any form of religious canon, so it's whatever he wants to do with it.

Bleedman's best friend is Pedobear. He draws little girls all he wants.

Re: A Step by Step Guide to Coloring a Webcomic

Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:49 pm

You keep taunting it and bringing it up, and its only going to stay around longer.

Re: A Step by Step Guide to Coloring a Webcomic

Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:52 pm

Ok I'll be quiet about it.

Re: A Step by Step Guide to Coloring a Webcomic

Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:48 pm

Wait Skull-Boy666 did you do the coloring for this page and the drawing is bleedmans work or is this all yours.

Skull boy is going to cause the end of the world. Does he have some sort of power or is he trouble just get blamed for everything that goes wrong. Also does he have a love interest because I saw that photo in the last page or will so girls fall for him or something.
Also if I have to make a game of this what kind of platform would you like.

Re: A Step by Step Guide to Coloring a Webcomic

Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:26 pm

I've believe this has something to do with Demon kid, he must have got Skull Kid or something.

Re: A Step by Step Guide to Coloring a Webcomic

Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:08 pm

Also what happened to Kerry because she was attacked by a shark.

Re: A Step by Step Guide to Coloring a Webcomic

Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:15 pm

I knew Skull-boy was the Anti-christ!
Post a reply