Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Re: Face-Heel Turn

Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:06 pm

Why do some people complain or whatever about the panty shots? Does it even matter?

Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:11 pm

No it doesn't. The debate about showing them is an entirely different matter though. Deals a bit with ethics and reality.

Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:12 am

It's funny how little sensitivity people are willing to show on the internet. I think it comes from the element of anonymity the internet provides. It makes people not care... Moving on.
At this point, I would figure that the bunker team is in the process of pushing back Legion. Hard to say whether or not Dynamo has already been reactivated.

Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:15 am

Sigment Kurosai wrote:It's funny how little sensitivity people are willing to show on the internet. I think it comes from the element of anonymity the internet provides. It makes people not care...

The internet: not giving a flying fuck since cat memes and before that (conspiracies, illegal downloading, all that jazz).

Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:27 am

Honestly, my cousin got me into this a while back... I can't stop reading now.. Awesome work, Bleedman. How often do you update? Also, can anyone tell me what show Sam is from?

Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:33 am

Welcome to the site. Bleedman doesn't have a regular updating schedule. Basically its whenever he can and or wants to. But in the meantime feel free to visit around the site and have some fun while you wait.

Sam is from a show called Medabots.

Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:41 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Welcome to the site. Bleedman doesn't have a regular updating schedule. Basically its whenever he can and or wants to. But in the meantime feel free to visit around the site and have some fun while you wait.

Sam is from a show called Medbots.

Medabots.

Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:20 pm

The expression on my face right now matches your avatar.

Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:10 pm

Blood Lord wrote:The expression on my face right now matches your avatar.

None of these idiots would have questioned the almighty Blood Lord.

Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:47 am

First time on this website, and I have already read through this entire wonderful comic! Bell is so awesome with Gir!!!

Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:49 am

Posting with black text makes it hard to read

Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:16 am

Maybe Blossom could use some laser eyes now :| and hope that buttercup beats up Bell fast

Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:14 am

oh right i forgot he died

Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:33 am

Yarin wrote:oh right i forgot he died

Who?

Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:49 pm

He's talking about Mandark.
Topic locked