Face-Heel Turn

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Face-Heel Turn

Postby yessi » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:06 pm

Why do some people complain or whatever about the panty shots? Does it even matter?

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:11 pm

No it doesn't. The debate about showing them is an entirely different matter though. Deals a bit with ethics and reality.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Sigment » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:12 am

It's funny how little sensitivity people are willing to show on the internet. I think it comes from the element of anonymity the internet provides. It makes people not care... Moving on.
At this point, I would figure that the bunker team is in the process of pushing back Legion. Hard to say whether or not Dynamo has already been reactivated.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Exodis » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:15 am

Sigment Kurosai wrote:It's funny how little sensitivity people are willing to show on the internet. I think it comes from the element of anonymity the internet provides. It makes people not care...

The internet: not giving a flying fuck since cat memes and before that (conspiracies, illegal downloading, all that jazz).
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid

Postby MaliceXButtercup » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:27 am

Honestly, my cousin got me into this a while back... I can't stop reading now.. Awesome work, Bleedman. How often do you update? Also, can anyone tell me what show Sam is from?
Try me. Watch what happens.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:33 am

Welcome to the site. Bleedman doesn't have a regular updating schedule. Basically its whenever he can and or wants to. But in the meantime feel free to visit around the site and have some fun while you wait.

Sam is from a show called Medabots.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Archrival » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:41 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Welcome to the site. Bleedman doesn't have a regular updating schedule. Basically its whenever he can and or wants to. But in the meantime feel free to visit around the site and have some fun while you wait.

Sam is from a show called Medbots.

Medabots.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:20 pm

The expression on my face right now matches your avatar.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Archrival » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:10 pm

Blood Lord wrote:The expression on my face right now matches your avatar.

None of these idiots would have questioned the almighty Blood Lord.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby alexk1995 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:47 am

First time on this website, and I have already read through this entire wonderful comic! Bell is so awesome with Gir!!!

Postby Tuor » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:49 am

Posting with black text makes it hard to read
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby bubblescute » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:16 am

Maybe Blossom could use some laser eyes now :| and hope that buttercup beats up Bell fast

Postby Yarin » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:14 am

oh right i forgot he died

Postby The Mad Doctor » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:33 am

Yarin wrote:oh right i forgot he died

Who?

I love things for the exact same reason you hate them for.
EEEEVVVIIIILLL

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:49 pm

He's talking about Mandark.
Semper Vigilans

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!