New Grim Tales Comic: "Wanna go? Let's go!"

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Sigment » Thu May 16, 2013 1:01 am

:sosad:
R.I.P. Spaghetti Western Cowboy Hat
19??-2013
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby CrimsonCreed » Thu May 16, 2013 5:05 am

Drago2552 wrote:
YesterdaysLingo wrote:
Randori wrote:Well... that just happened.

very much so

Agreed
I still want The World That Never Was to be a realm of hell, we need some disney in this comic.

Correct me if I'm wrong but if the World That Never Was is a realm wouldn't it be a realm all on it's own that's not connected to the Underworld? Considering that Nobody's are those without a heart I would consider the World That Never Was more of a purgatory rather that a realm in the Underworld
Nothing is true Everything is permmited

Postby Biocolor » Thu May 16, 2013 9:15 am

Blood Lord wrote:I think the pistol is to just make a statement. It's not something you would take into combat, or rely too much on. You can see that from its design. She is a pretty good shot though, so she has some skill as a marksman. I would almost dare to place her close to Mandy due to the pistol she is using. Those types of firearms are pretty inaccurate unless the barrel was rifled, which I seriously doubt with a barrel length like that, which only adds to the inaccuracy rating.

I do know firearms. I was poking fun at you.

That is unless she loaded it with the civil war shaped round which looks more like a modern day bullet. Not the revolutionary war kind that's just a ball which is very inaccurate.

Postby Sigment » Thu May 16, 2013 9:54 am

Biocolor wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:I think the pistol is to just make a statement. It's not something you would take into combat, or rely too much on. You can see that from its design. She is a pretty good shot though, so she has some skill as a marksman. I would almost dare to place her close to Mandy due to the pistol she is using. Those types of firearms are pretty inaccurate unless the barrel was rifled, which I seriously doubt with a barrel length like that, which only adds to the inaccuracy rating.

That is unless she loaded it with the civil war shaped round which looks more like a modern day bullet. Not the revolutionary war kind that's just a ball which is very inaccurate.

Well, well... Score one for the new guy. My original point, though, was that if it fires an actual physical bullet (and not some sort of magical or arcane ammo), then she only had one shot... that she just used.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Drago2552 » Thu May 16, 2013 10:36 am

CrimsonCreed wrote:
Drago2552 wrote:
YesterdaysLingo wrote:

very much so

Agreed
I still want The World That Never Was to be a realm of hell, we need some disney in this comic.

Correct me if I'm wrong but if the World That Never Was is a realm wouldn't it be a realm all on it's own that's not connected to the Underworld? Considering that Nobody's are those without a heart I would consider the World That Never Was more of a purgatory rather that a realm in the Underworld

If you play Kingdom Hearts 3D it turns out all the nobodies had hearts. The reason why they said they did not have hearts is because Xehanort was planning on turning the the whole organization into Xehanorts. The reason why i want this world to be a realm of hell is because Xehanot is even more crafty then Him. Xehanot plans 1 million steps ahead of his enemys to reach his goals (aka Keyblade War).

Postby CrimsonCreed » Thu May 16, 2013 11:08 am

Drago2552 wrote:
CrimsonCreed wrote:
Drago2552 wrote:
YesterdaysLingo wrote:

very much so

Agreed

If you play Kingdom Hearts 3D it turns out all the nobodies had hearts. The reason why they said they did not have hearts is because Xehanort was planning on turning the the whole organization into Xehanorts. The reason why i want this world to be a realm of hell is because Xehanot is even more crafty then Him. Xehanot plans 1 million steps ahead of his enemys to reach his goals (aka Keyblade War).

ok Xehanort and Xigbar are defiantly characters I would consider worthy to be in GT but the World That Never Was, while is considerably worthy of being a realm, isn't exactly connected to either hell or heaven.
Nothing is true Everything is permmited

Postby Biocolor » Thu May 16, 2013 11:15 am

Sigment Kurosai wrote:
Biocolor wrote:

Well, well... Score one for the new guy. My original point, though, was that if it fires an actual physical bullet (and not some sort of magical or arcane ammo), then she only had one shot... that she just used.
but it could be like the stubby revolvers with a big body and small revolver round.

Postby Drago2552 » Thu May 16, 2013 11:49 am

CrimsonCreed wrote:
Drago2552 wrote:
CrimsonCreed wrote:
Drago2552 wrote:
YesterdaysLingo wrote:

very much so

Agreed

ok Xehanort and Xigbar are defiantly characters I would consider worthy to be in GT but the World That Never Was, while is considerably worthy of being a realm, isn't exactly connected to either hell or heaven.

Well Bleedman can make it somthing like purgatory. that would be kind of cool.

Postby Tuor » Thu May 16, 2013 8:59 pm

New Page!
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!