Faces Of The Finish

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Faces Of The Finish

Postby YesterdaysLingo » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:20 am

Sigment Kurosai wrote:Based on the art style, this was probably drawn a bit earlier in the comic's timeline, but not near the beginning. Hell, maybe five or six years. Before then, BM drew character's legs much bigger, and since Chapter Seven the Powerpuffs (including Bell) have eyes with a white inner pupil like the show, with their iris color being their representative color.

Another point I want to bring about involving that image that may flaw the android theory is the application of her hair piece; The jack's (i guess they would be called) for the neural access ports would present an insertion depth that would prevent the hair piece from being a removable piece of attire (I'd like to think)

Then again the more recent bell may have been provided a more effective/efficient way for neural access that didn't require the use of the hair piece as a access panel. However I guess structurally it could be taken of her head and prevent the visibility of the sockets due to her hair, but this wouldn't explain the lack of insertion points on the head pieces frame when placed on gir...

I'm rambling again and I am sorry for bringing this android biz back around whilest we be on a whole copyright deal and what not now... good day.
Flerp flerps

Location: That one place where those people live. You know the one.

Postby Mimi_Fan_Girl » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:26 pm

Hey what if Sam fell from above and went between the attack and got hit with it instead?

Postby Sig Skellington » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:44 pm

Mimi_Fan_Girl wrote:Hey what if Sam fell from above and went between the attack and got hit with it instead?

That... actually may be a possibility. Well done.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Guardian » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:35 pm

-__-

We've been discussing that.
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

"To punish and enslave..."
Semper Vigilans

Postby Sig Skellington » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:41 pm

CrimsonCreed wrote:The way i see things going I think Blossom is going to dodge it by the skin of her teeth and that Buttercup punches Sam through to where Blossom is and Sam ends up getting hit by Bell's "Final Flash" (calling it what it is until notified that it isn't) so then Buttercup and Blossom start fighting Bell and Gir, meanwhile Sam, who is probably pretty much a wreck at this point uses whatever life she has left to use her body as a conduit from the power source to the bomb.

Looking back, Blood's right.
*sigh*... I need more sleep...
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby PPG_Bubbles » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:18 pm

we are in high gear people!!

Postby CrimsonCreed » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:48 pm

Sigment Kurosai wrote:
CrimsonCreed wrote:The way i see things going I think Blossom is going to dodge it by the skin of her teeth and that Buttercup punches Sam through to where Blossom is and Sam ends up getting hit by Bell's "Final Flash" (calling it what it is until notified that it isn't) so then Buttercup and Blossom start fighting Bell and Gir, meanwhile Sam, who is probably pretty much a wreck at this point uses whatever life she has left to use her body as a conduit from the power source to the bomb.

Looking back, Blood's right.
*sigh*... I need more sleep...

lol you and me both man but i got so many ideas swimming around in my head related to my GT fan fiction it's hard to sleep on the possibilities
Nothing is true Everything is permmited

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!