New Grim Tales Comic: "End to a long birthday"

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Javetts Eall Raksha » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:50 pm

Maru wrote:
tri_force_91489 wrote:
Blood Archon wrote:Heh, cute page.

yeah I agree, imagine if she was under your bed what would you do?

I'd cuddle her harder than a pillow on a secure night.

no i want her cuddles! i'll fight you for her!

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:52 pm

Bitches please, she was with Blood way before any of you knew about her.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Javetts Eall Raksha » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:27 pm

Blood Archon wrote:Bitches please, she was with Blood way before any of you knew about her.

you're next! i'll end all of you! she's a kid, when she hits 14 she can date someone her own age, someone who wont take advantage of her, like junior. as her (self proclaimed) father (that isn't mean to her), i am the only one who can show affection for her through physical contact, until she is old enough to date.

Postby The Mad Doctor » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:11 pm

Okaaaaaay, this is getting really creepy now. It's like I'm being surounded by Pedobears that want to rape a 10-year-old demon.
F U Im evil

Postby Javetts Eall Raksha » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:20 pm

Spartan117 wrote:Okaaaaaay, this is getting really creepy now. It's like I'm being surounded by Pedobears that want to rape a 10-year-old demon.

i do not! i want a hug before she goes under the bed, that's it.

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:21 pm

After we read a story together.

Now, gtfo.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby The Mad Doctor » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:18 am

It's stll creepy. But you go ahead and 'cuddle' with Mimi while I keep an eye out for Pedobear.
F U Im evil

Postby Javetts Eall Raksha » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:36 am

Spartan117 wrote:It's stll creepy. But you go ahead and 'cuddle' with Mimi while I keep an eye out for Pedobear.

good idea, teamwork. back on topic; i hope to learn more about mimi via flashbacks, i just want some story progress first. maybe after jeff is rescued, of at least during (after signifigant progress is made).

Postby The Mad Doctor » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:43 am

I don't know if Jeff will be rescued this time. There's a whole lot of uncertainity in the comic, due to it's dark nature. And since Mimi failed, Him could kill Jeff again right there on the spot when they get to Him's realm.
F U Im evil

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:10 am

We don't know if FO is over yet. It could switch over to the Grim Family, pre-accident time.

I think I'd rather see that then a "unite all the friends to assault Him" kind of thing. I suspect that arc of itself isn't going to happen for a while.
Mercypostle

Postby CrimsonRaine » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:16 pm

Spartan117 wrote:
tri_force_91489 wrote:
Blood Archon wrote:Heh, cute page.

yeah I agree, imagine if she was under your bed what would you do?

What if it was Pedobear's bed?

Blood Archon already said it'd be interesting if she were under his bed.

@Archon: :P
WHAT'S MY NAME BITCHES?!

Postby Drago2552 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:15 pm

It was by birthday on March 17th and to celebrate i was waiting for a new page and had alittle and we did the harlem shake. I turn 18 i am now an adult ;)

Postby CrimsonCreed » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:09 am

You know i think it would be funny yet sad if Mimi had a older brother who spent all his time looking for her only to find Him and Jeff (or whats left of Jeff) but no Mimi lol but thats just my opinion
Nothing is true Everything is permmited

Postby Xi-1 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:13 am

And who would HIM have HIM-ified without having to worry about attempts to usurp his position as Lord of Hell to do that? Who that's not already dead, I mean.

I look forward to discovering what will come next.
A Page Flipper

Postby The Mad Doctor » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:50 am

Xi-1 wrote:And who would HIM have HIM-ified without having to worry about attempts to usurp his position as Lord of Hell to do that? Who that's not already dead, I mean.

Minnie
http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=196
F U Im evil

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:06 am

CrimsonRaine wrote:
Spartan117 wrote:What if it was Pedobear's bed?

Clever. You caught on.

Xi-1 wrote:And who would HIM have HIM-ified without having to worry about attempts to usurp his position as Lord of Hell to do that? Who that's not already dead, I mean.

A hero? I have no idea, it would have to be the next generation, I suppose. It sounded like Hoss, Irwin and Raven were the only heroes left, who were in Megaville at least. It's entirely possible that some heroes could have escaped, or their children did and have taken up their parent's fallen mantle. Personally, I would like to see the children of Buttercup and Bubbles (if there are or were any) come into the story and help defeat Him. It would be interesting to see what the reaction towards Mimi would be.

I don't think Him took control of the Earth, if he did, why would he be in his underworld kingdom and not up there?
Mercypostle

Postby CrimsonRaine » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:12 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
CrimsonRaine wrote:

Clever. You caught on.

You caught on as well, yay. I love you ^_^

Just don't tell Ryuoki, wouldn't want him to get jealous ^_^;
WHAT'S MY NAME BITCHES?!

Postby CrimsonCreed » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:19 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
CrimsonRaine wrote:

Clever. You caught on.

A hero? I have no idea, it would have to be the next generation, I suppose. It sounded like Hoss, Irwin and Raven were the only heroes left, who were in Megaville at least. It's entirely possible that some heroes could have escaped, or their children did and have taken up their parent's fallen mantle. Personally, I would like to see the children of Buttercup and Bubbles (if there are or were any) come into the story and help defeat Him. It would be interesting to see what the reaction towards Mimi would be.

I don't think Him took control of the Earth, if he did, why would he be in his underworld kingdom and not up there?

I had the same exact thought and I think the reason that Him hasn't taken control of the Earth is because he was only in it to get Mimi and kill Blossom and any heros that prevented Him from doing so and that i think that Mandy is making sure that no one in the underworld tries to take control of the Earth because she wants to.
Nothing is true Everything is permmited

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:29 pm

And that also raises another question. What is she waiting for? She is the Queen Bitch of the Underworld, why is she waiting to take over the Earth?

Its strange to me that she might not have enough power yet. Grim's comment here made me think that she had enough power to step in and help if not save Blossom. I wonder if she is aiming first for total control of the Underworld, or if the Earth no longer amuses her.
Mercypostle

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!