Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:14 am

DMajorBoss :Bo survived! But...Hansel's still distracted?

Re: Dwelling on a Name

Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:29 am

Ahh those "come hither" eyes.

Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:24 am

Something big ... something very big is predictable from here ... I wonder what happened to Ginger ...

Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:28 am

Wait a flying freakin minute... I didn't get to say this on the last page, and looks other people noticed it too... but I'm reiterating that Nurse Jellybean looks like Endling's Lilith :I Some feedback on a yes or no to this would be wonderful.

As for the name drop, I'm also wondering if that was planned and will actually serve some purpose, or if it's just a joke they're wanting to drag on for a couple pages.

Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:17 am

Mr. Sefrol wrote:Wait a flying freakin minute... I didn't get to say this on the last page, and looks other people noticed it too... but I'm reiterating that Nurse Jellybean looks like Endling's Lilith :I Some feedback on a yes or no to this would be wonderful.

As for the name drop, I'm also wondering if that was planned and will actually serve some purpose, or if it's just a joke they're wanting to drag on for a couple pages.

or a year like what was done with Red Riding Hood. >:[

Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:28 pm

Funny the first time, meh the second.

Not a lot going on in this page.

Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:03 pm

Personally, I really just want closure between Bo and Hansel's relationship. I'd prefer a happy ending with, at the very least, the story hinting to them getting together. Because after all these years of reading the comic, I as a fan think Bo deserves the hero, rather than Ginger (the one who caused the trouble in the first place). But, that's just my completely bias opinion.

Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:04 pm

Are these title name drops going to lead to anything?

Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:13 pm

Wonder what Bo's response is going to be?

Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:33 pm

Have you had your Cutey Shot today? Because Bo just applied one to Hansel.

Distracted? I'm surprised it's not because of Nurse Jellybean, whose miniskirt is about level with the top of Hansel's head. She's really got to watch herself around the shorter characters. Unless it was on purpose (heh).

How do they speak a font? Is that like the blur thing Julie does in Scott Pilgrim?

Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:39 pm

WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN!!!??!?!?$?@$@$!

Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:35 am

Alright, took a while, but I'm all caught up. I didn't realize that Bo was speaking in rhymes due to sugar poisoning. I just thought she was delirious from blood loss. Oh well... Looking forward to the next page.

Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:02 pm

Bo is cute :3 Bleedmans art style is definitely one of the best when it comes to making cute characters :3

Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:38 am

Bo lived. That was the biggest thing that made me happy about this page. I'm glad Bleedman decided to continue this comic. I have been reading it for a few years and would like to see it not end on a cliffhanger. It's sweet Hansel brought Bo flowers. It seems ambiguous to if Hansel would end up with Bo or Ginger.

Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:33 pm

Oh, by the way, does Bo seem to be wearing one of those typical hospital gowns? The ones with incomplete cover? Then again, she's a Furry so even though she might not feel 100% like it, she always takes a bit of her 'cover' with her. Unless she's freshly-shorn, which she clearly is not.

Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:52 am

Although I am slightly upset the comic is going to end it seems, at least that means faster updates for the other two comics or more ease on Bleedman. Which would be good for the comics as well, since he wouldn't need to juggle three comics at once.

Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:21 am

Indeed, but thee has been talk about SB getting rebooted.
Topic locked