Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Re: Prelude to Pain and Prejudice

Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:42 pm

Sigment Kurosai wrote:
Brandun13 wrote:Her eyes look fucking AMAZING! The kinda lightning looking stuff coming off of them..... Holy crap.

Watch your language on the boards.

No rule against swearing :)

Re: Prelude to Pain and Prejudice

Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:49 pm

Tuor wrote:
Sigment Kurosai wrote:
Brandun13 wrote:Her eyes look fucking AMAZING! The kinda lightning looking stuff coming off of them..... Holy crap.

Watch your language on the boards.

No rule against swearing :)


Yeah, doesn't it actually state that swearing is allowed in the rules? Thought I saw that in there.

Re: Prelude to Pain and Prejudice

Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 pm

Yup. Swearing is allowed if you wish.

Re: Prelude to Pain and Prejudice

Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:21 am

Blood Archon wrote:Yup. Swearing is allowed if you wish.

I withdraw my previous statement.

Re: Prelude to Pain and Prejudice

Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:38 am

Sigment Kurosai wrote:
Blood Archon wrote:Yup. Swearing is allowed if you wish.

I withdraw my previous statement.


Well a lot of places prefer people keep it clean in forums so it's not surprising you thought it was the same here. But we're allowed to be daring with our words so feel free to let loose if you'd like.
Get wild! :cussing:

Re: Prelude to Pain and Prejudice

Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:22 am

CrimsonRaine wrote:
Sigment Kurosai wrote:
Blood Archon wrote:Yup. Swearing is allowed if you wish.

I withdraw my previous statement.


Well a lot of places prefer people keep it clean in forums so it's not surprising you thought it was the same here. But we're allowed to be daring with our words so feel free to let loose if you'd like.
Get wild! :cussing:


i'll show you wild, if you know what i mean ;) ;)

Re: Prelude to Pain and Prejudice

Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:28 am

CrusaderRyuoki wrote:
CrimsonRaine wrote:
Sigment Kurosai wrote:
Blood Archon wrote:Yup. Swearing is allowed if you wish.

I withdraw my previous statement.


Well a lot of places prefer people keep it clean in forums so it's not surprising you thought it was the same here. But we're allowed to be daring with our words so feel free to let loose if you'd like.
Get wild! :cussing:


i'll show you wild, if you know what i mean ;) ;)


:eek:
I-I am the night! *Whirls cape Batman style and runs away again*

Re: Prelude to Pain and Prejudice

Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:41 am

CrimsonRaine wrote:
CrusaderRyuoki wrote:
CrimsonRaine wrote:
Sigment Kurosai wrote:
Blood Archon wrote:Yup. Swearing is allowed if you wish.

I withdraw my previous statement.


Well a lot of places prefer people keep it clean in forums so it's not surprising you thought it was the same here. But we're allowed to be daring with our words so feel free to let loose if you'd like.
Get wild! :cussing:


i'll show you wild, if you know what i mean ;) ;)


:eek:
I-I am the night! *Whirls cape Batman style and runs away again*


lol if you're batman that'd make me catwoman, kinky reverse roleplay XD (although i will formally apologize to the forum as a whole for our bantering and try to keep it to a minimum so as not to disrupt the flow of the actual topic)

Re: Prelude to Pain and Prejudice

Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:16 am

CrimsonRaine wrote: :eek:
I-I am the night! *Whirls cape Batman style and runs away again*

I'm not sure if you watch Robot Chicken a lot, or if that's just one of the few episodes you saw, but the references are well-placed.

Re: Prelude to Pain and Prejudice

Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:24 am

Sigment Kurosai wrote:
CrimsonRaine wrote: :eek:
I-I am the night! *Whirls cape Batman style and runs away again*

I'm not sure if you watch Robot Chicken a lot, or if that's just one of the few episodes you saw, but the references are well-placed.


Yes, those were both references to the Robot Chicken skit Real World Metropolis (I think that was the title). I didn't know if anyone would actually catch that, it's cool you did lol.

Re: Prelude to Pain and Prejudice

Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:48 am

i'm sad to say i did not catch the reference :'( :(

Re: Prelude to Pain and Prejudice

Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:06 am

Let's stay on topic, folks. You might want to go back into the previous chapter, and take note of some specific things that happen there, because remember, that stuff in the previous chapter at the moment of Buttercup getting her sunglasses? It's in simultaneity.

Re: Prelude to Pain and Prejudice

Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:26 am

BeeAre wrote:Let's stay on topic, folks. You might want to go back into the previous chapter, and take note of some specific things that happen there, because remember, that stuff in the previous chapter at the moment of Buttercup getting her sunglasses? It's in simultaneity.

Yes, I'm assuming we are At the part of bubbles fighting the bugs as everyone escapes and dexter joining her, we know About the time dexter returns to the panic room Samantha unfortunately is already dead and that hasn't happened yet. The next page I'm assuming the climax right ?

Re: Prelude to Pain and Prejudice

Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:56 am

Wait. We see Samantha die when Dexter reaches the panic room?

Re: Prelude to Pain and Prejudice

Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:38 pm

Blood Archon wrote:Wait. We see Samantha die when Dexter reaches the panic room?

No we dont actually see it but Dexter chechked for power/life signatures down below( that for some reason exclues all the MIB and skyway patrol agents) anyway the first time he does we have a light for bell blossom samantha and buttercup. He checks it again in Otto Time bell and blossom and buttercup seem to running in the opposite direction with bell in the lead.That could mean buttercup manges to dispatch sam in time to backup blossom. Samantha is no longer on the moniter on that page meaning Image

Re: Prelude to Pain and Prejudice

Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:00 pm

on the page Just Du it is when dexter makes the initial scan so his rac7d's theory has supportive evidence for now

Re: Prelude to Pain and Prejudice

Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:02 pm

rac7d wrote:No we dont actually see it but Dexter chechked for power/life signatures down below( that for some reason exclues all the MIB and skyway patrol agents) anyway the first time he does we have a light for bell blossom samantha and buttercup. He checks it again in Otto Time bell and blossom and buttercup seem to running in the opposite direction with bell in the lead.That could mean buttercup manges to dispatch sam in time to backup blossom. Samantha is no longer on the moniter on that page meaning Image

An interesting observation. You could be right, but it's also possible that BM made a mistake and forgot to put Sam's signal in the second image. I'm not saying either one is right, but they are both possibilities...

Re: Prelude to Pain and Prejudice

Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:37 pm

Sigment Kurosai wrote:
rac7d wrote:No we dont actually see it but Dexter chechked for power/life signatures down below( that for some reason exclues all the MIB and skyway patrol agents) anyway the first time he does we have a light for bell blossom samantha and buttercup. He checks it again in Otto Time bell and blossom and buttercup seem to running in the opposite direction with bell in the lead.That could mean buttercup manges to dispatch sam in time to backup blossom. Samantha is no longer on the moniter on that page meaning Image

An interesting observation. You could be right, but it's also possible that BM made a mistake and forgot to put Sam's signal in the second image. I'm not saying either one is right, but they are both possibilities...


I would like to have hope but BeeAre told us samantha would be dying in this battle so sadly..... :'(

Re: Prelude to Pain and Prejudice

Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:41 pm

K. I found the second page rac7d was talking about, but not the first...

Re: Prelude to Pain and Prejudice

Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:56 pm

Blood Archon wrote:K. I found the second page rac7d was talking about, but not the first...


i already mentioned the page by name, check my earlier post. the pages Just Du It (four blips) and Otto Time (three blips) are the ones with dexter doing the scans

Re: Prelude to Pain and Prejudice

Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:08 am

Seeing the last frame, I just had to look for something like this, and was pleasantly surprised:

Re: Prelude to Pain and Prejudice

Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:00 pm

Based on everything I've read so far, the light that encompassed the whole world previously, was from the fibre optic cables

Re: Prelude to Pain and Prejudice

Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:33 am

So now that GT has finished again mabey ppgd wil get some rapid time updates and move along. Mabey

Re: Prelude to Pain and Prejudice

Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:44 pm

GT is finished? Temporarily, perhaps. Until start-up on the next chapter, I mean.

Samantha wouldn't be the first character to be killed off, as Mandark (or Susan) knows. Buttercup doesn't normally have what it takes to kill someone, so maybe it's an accident or due to anger, or perhaps like Dexter she's going all Ender on the enemy (so as to make sure the enemy can never strike back). The morality of the question is interesting, considering so many heroes take pains to capture instead of kill.

Superman vs the Elite all over again.

Re: Prelude to Pain and Prejudice

Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:58 pm

Samantha... Sabara...
...
Hijou ni kanashii...
Topic locked