Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Hero of Time

Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:19 am

So it’s been a little more than three years since I last published a strip. I’m sure you are all wondering what’s been going on since then. First and foremost, what was once ‘Training Wheels’ will now be ‘Fortune Cake’. It is the banner that we will be using to propel our new content. No you are probably asking yourself, “what’s this ‘we’ he’s talking about?” I now have a writing partner to help me with the first chapter of our new series titled, ‘The Legend of Anna May’ with a few breaks in between with some random art here and there. This new venture is a passion of ours that we hope to share with everyone as it has become a true labor of love. The Legend of Anna May, tells the tale of a precocious 8yr old girl named Anna May as she embarks on an arduous trek from California to Japan to pitch her Anime idea. Tagging along on her quest will be her lovable yet massive Akita named Yoshi, and her best friend Maru.

So mark your calendars and check back every week as we update the comic. We look forward to your feedback and hope you enjoy reading it as much as we enjoy making it. But until the first page of Anna May is released, feast your eyes on this wonderful strip of Link as an appetizer of what’s to come. Enjoy!

-Respectfully
G-O & Alex
Last edited by Guardian on Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Everything on your post was shifted to the left.

Re: Hero of Time

Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:28 am

Hey, welcome back.

Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:16 pm

Looks interesting. I might just have to check back and see if it's worth reading.

Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:15 pm

It's... I didn't really get the humor in it.

Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:45 am

Welcome back! :D

Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:48 am

SonofMog wrote:Hey, welcome back.
you have posted 4 times in the past 5 years

Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:47 pm

wow soo randombut awesome!

Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:05 pm